Direct 4 Baby Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct 4 Baby Limited
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Direct 4 Baby Limited Reviews

About Direct 4 Baby Limited:

DIRECT 4 BABY offers its customers a huge range of quality baby products all in one place. So whether you’re already a happy parent or a mum-to-be, you’ll love browsing Direct4Baby as we have everything you need in our easy to use online baby store.

A privately owned and managed UK business, the team at DIRECT 4 BABY boast a combined total of over 15 years in the industry.

sales@direct4baby.co.uk

Direct 4 Baby Limited 5 star review on 9th November 2021
A THORN
Direct 4 Baby Limited 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
N
Great website, great prices, great product received, fast delivery. Fully satisfied with everything.
Not a great experience. Customer services are looking into my issue for me so I may reflect and alter my review depending upon outcome. Fast delivery which was good and customer services respond quickly. However, the high chair that I ordered was not the one I received and that chair now doesn’t feature on direct 4 baby website at all. Initially customer services tried to state I had been sent the correct chair and sent a video from Joie on what was a completely different chair to the one that I had originally ordered and the one I received. Issue now referred to supplier to resolve. Still no update 3 weeks later. The chair I have received is ok but not what I ordered and what is frustrating is that despite sending pictures at direct 4 baby request they haven’t actually accepted that they have sent me the wrong high chair.
Great product, quick delivery
Needed an item urgently. Direct 4 baby were extremely helpful and very easy to deal with. Purchased and collected pram within a few hours! Would definitely use again for ease and good customer service
I ordered in October a Venicci pure vanilla 2.0 , I emailed them it's missing the brackets and I am still struggle to get that part which is missing from the packet with the people from customer service ,like I need extra. I can't use the car seat and it's not fair to pay so much money to beg for something which is supposed to be included in the pack.They asked me about the code of the car seat, I send them what was stick and they keep saying it's not that, but they don't say where it's supposed to be. It's obviously a mistake from them but it's ridiculous to pay so much money and beg for something which is not my fault.
A1 services from i ordered delivery was very quick would highly recommend
Poor service. Ordered a car seat for my toddler, no suggestion on the website that the item was out of stock. However, 5days later there’s still no update on the dispatch. Called to ask for an update after trying the web chat feature which is just dire, to find that they don’t have the item in stock and it’s expected some time in the next week. This would put my wait time between 2-3 weeks, with no communication to let me know what’s happening. Even on the phone, the lady was abrupt and hung up on me. Suffice to say I’ve cancelled the order and will order from somewhere more reputable.
Accurate description of product & it even came early
I have emailed this company four times with no response after placing an order early November. After searching my junk email I found a PayPal email (not an email from them) that noted my order had been refunded. I have received no Communication from them around this at all and of I’d have know the product wasn’t available I’d have opted for a different style. It is too late for me to shop elsewhere now For the item I originally purchased.
Great website and great prices! Customer service has been the best with prompt help when needed and delivery of goods is excellent
Very very pleased with my tommy tippee perfect prep day and night. Excellent service and arrived on time. Would recommend.
a day agoNEW I spoke to naite on their Instagram page about looking at a mountain buggy they stocked. They didn't have one in the Aintree warehouse but he went and collected one following morning and built it for me to try out. Nicky talked us through buggy features, let us put our lil girl in buggy for a spin and did all ordering of buggy and accessories for us 😁. Will be going back when we need our next car seat. We also got free sun visors for car and a drink, great service.
Super fast all good thanks
Where Elvis Tonies Disney Audio Character | Beauty perfect no Christmas Christmas party
Direct 4 Baby Limited 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Ordered Wednesday at 5pm and it came Thursday at 10am , super fast delivery, and was exactly like the pictures they provided, would definitely recommend.
Prices are great and the shopping experience was easy. Super quick free delivery too!
The raincovers i bought are great, they fit my pushchairs well and easily fold into the bag after use
Purchased an Axkid one. Product was out of stock but received quicker then was advised
Excellent customer service from Direct 4 Baby. I had a couple of issues with my order and they were so quick to reply and sort it out. Also had issues with my pram itself (fault lying with the manufacturer) and after no reply from the manufacturer I decided to contact Direct 4 Baby and they had it sorted so fast for me I couldn’t thank them enough. The big pram companies need to learn from Direct 4 Baby’s amazing customer service!
Quick delivery, items arrived as expected. Great price
Direct 4 Baby Limited is rated 4.82 based on 2,580 reviews