Direct 4 Baby Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Direct 4 Baby Limited

About Direct 4 Baby Limited: DIRECT 4 BABY offers its customers a huge range of quality baby products all in one place. So whether you’re already a happy parent or a mum-to-be, you’ll love browsing Direct4Baby as we have everything you need in our easy to use online baby store.

A privately owned and managed UK business, the team at DIRECT 4 BABY boast a combined total of over 15 years in the industry. Along with its associated companies, DIRECT 4 BABY has a customer base of over 300,000 in the UK, Ireland, and EU Countries.

sales@direct4baby.co.uk

Direct House
8 Langley Place
Burscough
Ormskirk

How would you rate Direct 4 Baby Limited?

"Item arrived promptly and as described"
"Fast shipping and product as described."
"I bought a pack of 2 car sunscreens. They were a good price and as expected. I would definately use the company again."
"Fantastic Company - Friendly staff and very helpful! 5 Stars!"
"Great customer service"
"Brilliant customer service, so friendly and took the time to explain all the features of the prams and which car seats where compatible. Would definitely recommend."
"Great priced buggy cheapest I could find. And was on my doorstep within 48 hours after I purchased it."
"Perfect to learn and beautiful !"
"Sourced the desired red seat"
"excellent product for a very reasonable price."
M WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant showroom and range of products we were looking for. Demonstration of products given and really helpful staff. Lucy (I think she was called) who promoted the store at a local group was friendly and helpful when showing me what to look for in a running buggy. Would definitely return as my little one gets older for new products. Thanks to direct 4 baby-so happy with our purchase."
"Easy to use web site offering an excellent range of products. Very competitive prices and fast delivery."
"Prompt delivery and a fab product. Would highly recommend"
"Colourful, well made, safety conscious item"
"Very happy with my purchase, great quality & service, Thank you."
"I like very broad information provided for each product (pros and cons). I would also see the reviews from the buyers (not public in general but people who actually bought that item)"
"Delivered on time. Correct product."
"Great bargain smooth fast all round service hassle free"
"Had exactly what I needed at a good price and the delivery was quick even though we had bad weather conditions at the time and everything was held up."
"Great product and prompt delivery."
Direct 4 Baby Limited is rated 4.82 based on 339 reviews