Direct 4 Baby Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Direct 4 Baby Limited

About Direct 4 Baby Limited: DIRECT 4 BABY offers its customers a huge range of quality baby products all in one place. So whether you’re already a happy parent or a mum-to-be, you’ll love browsing Direct4Baby as we have everything you need in our easy to use online baby store.

A privately owned and managed UK business, the team at DIRECT 4 BABY boast a combined total of over 15 years in the industry. Along with its associated companies, DIRECT 4 BABY has a customer base of over 300,000 in the UK, Ireland, and EU Countries.

sales@direct4baby.co.uk

Direct House
8 Langley Place
Burscough
Ormskirk

How would you rate Direct 4 Baby Limited ?

"Terrible service via EBay. Never received item and had no response to 3 emails sent. Appalling. Will definitely not be using this company again. Fortunately, EBay provided a better service than direct 4 baby and issued me a full refund."
H R Heanue
Verified Buyer
"Had some issues with a damaged order and not receiving notification of this. But once matter was resolved I received my car seat with a discount for my inconvenience."
"Good quality product and easy to fit. Fast despatch."
"Great service and product"
P J Doonan
Verified Buyer
"Great company to deal with"
"Really easy to use website, with a wide range of products. Ordered with next day delivery and came as planned, no delivery issues like some sites I have used. Great site!"
"Bought this seat for my little granddaughter as the one I had was wobbly on the toilet and she was nervous she would fall into the loo. It fits very securely stays firmly in place and I have now bought a second seat for her to use at her house as her mummy was having the same problem with the character seat she had bought."
"After my item was discovered to be damaged in the warehouse, I was offered the next model up and no extra cost. Very helpful staff member"
"YOU GUYS TOOK ALMOST 2 WEEKS TO SHIP, THEN SHIPPED IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS.. PROMISED ME SOME REFUND AND I DIDNT GET IT.. TERRIBLE SERVICE"
"Worst delivery service. Still haven’t received the stroller I ordered over a week ago. Totally disappointed"
"Ordered Ikea toilet seat on Tuesday it arrived this morning Thursday. Nicely packaged without unnessary box. Brilliant product. Well satisfied"
"Very quickly sent the pushchair which I ordered and got it for a great price. Highly recommended them"
"Very helpful staff & Great customer service !"
"Order took over a month to come in (car seat), chased during the wait to check there were no problems (wanted a particular colour) and assured everything was ok. Car seats delivered - wrong colour! Complained to D4B and was told colour now discontinued. Checked with main supplier and told colour had been discontinued four months earlier! At time of complaint D4B still offering discontinued colour for sale on website. Happy to take money knowing colour discontinued and then deliver a different colour. Never do business with this company again."
L FAIRCLOTH
Verified Buyer
"There was some issues with my order of the MaxiCosi travel system pram. Beyond Direct4babys control, but with the assistance of David going above & beyond to communicate updates in regards to my order and help me. I found it was stress free, and i will recommend to any one i know whose expecting or has children Direct4baby for there little ones needs. Thankyou David!"
C Brooksbank
Verified Buyer
"Was delivered quick ONCE it was dispatched but waited months for that!"
"Item arrived promptly and as described"
"Fast shipping and product as described."
"I bought a pack of 2 car sunscreens. They were a good price and as expected. I would definately use the company again."
"Fantastic Company - Friendly staff and very helpful! 5 Stars!"
Direct 4 Baby Limited is rated 4.77 based on 355 reviews