Direct 4 Baby Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Direct 4 Baby Limited

About Direct 4 Baby Limited: DIRECT 4 BABY offers its customers a huge range of quality baby products all in one place. So whether you’re already a happy parent or a mum-to-be, you’ll love browsing Direct4Baby as we have everything you need in our easy to use online baby store.

A privately owned and managed UK business, the team at DIRECT 4 BABY boast a combined total of over 15 years in the industry. Along with its associated companies, DIRECT 4 BABY has a customer base of over 300,000 in the UK, Ireland, and EU Countries.

sales@direct4baby.co.uk

Direct House8 Langley PlaceBurscoughOrmskirk

Tell us how Direct 4 Baby Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
A
"Would not have done better quike and afishiant survive will use again"
G White
"Email updates were detailed and helpful. Super quick delivery with full tracking information available. I used the live chat too which was so easy and the person I chatted with was very friendly and helpful. My items were well packaged too. Picture of my baby all snug in our purchase. Thank you!"
A WARNER
"Very quick delivery & quality purchase, would definitely use again"
"quick and easy ,very happy with direct 4 baby limiteds service ,defiantly will order again ."
"Easy Booking, fast shipping and flexible payment options"
"Amazing, not very expensive"
"Quick, easy service. Love my daughter's items."
"Speedy delivery, product well packaged and exactly as expected. Very reasonably priced as well, 40% or so cheaper than anywhere else i could find it online. Easy to pay through amazon as well, makes the process mich quicker and less hassle. Couldn't ask for much more. Very satisfied"
"An excellent company to deal with. Emails answered very quickly and they went that further mile to help source an item that they didn't sell separately. I cannot praise them highly enough especially Aaron from customer service."
"Amazing service"
"Great product, delivered quickly"
"Product is good and appropriate to my requirement. Delivery on time"
"It says I have a two part parcel, But i only received one...i have emailed you but got no reply....hopng you could sort this our. Thankyou"
"really happy with my order items were delivered very quickly"
"Great and fast service"
"Super fast delivery of product, will Definately use site again"
"Great easy service, Did exactly what was promised. Brilliant service!!"
"Bought a replacement pair of tether straps for my Axkid car seat. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Happy customer! Thank you :)"
"Great price. Quick delivery. Ideal product."
"Would not have done better quike and afishiant survive will use again"
"Super fast delivery and great quality item"
"Excellent quality and arrived in time."
Direct 4 Baby Limited is rated 4.78 based on 521 reviews