Direct 4 Baby Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Direct 4 Baby Limited

About Direct 4 Baby Limited: DIRECT 4 BABY offers its customers a huge range of quality baby products all in one place. So whether you’re already a happy parent or a mum-to-be, you’ll love browsing Direct4Baby as we have everything you need in our easy to use online baby store.

A privately owned and managed UK business, the team at DIRECT 4 BABY boast a combined total of over 15 years in the industry. Along with its associated companies, DIRECT 4 BABY has a customer base of over 300,000 in the UK, Ireland, and EU Countries.

sales@direct4baby.co.uk

Direct House
8 Langley Place
Burscough
Ormskirk

How would you rate Direct 4 Baby Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good product. Efficient delivery."
P Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"I took advantage of a great offer at the time. Good price and received within a couple of weeks from order."
"The staff were extremely accommodating every time we went into the store. Staff kept in touch via emails and continued to offer advice and provide options (without any pressure to purchase) to enable me to make my decisions on buying a pushchair as easy as possible. I was offered competitive prices and a very short waiting time to receive my products after I made my purchase. I would highly recommend the store to friends and family."
"Good service. Phoned as had some questions. Answered everything politely and got good delivered on time."
"They delivered on time and well packaged"
"Super fast delivery and a great price for the product, cheaper than other sites."
M Christie
Verified Buyer
"Their prices were excellent for the products I was buying, they were by far the cheapest I could find. The delivery was a little slower than I expected given that I had paid for express delivery, but it's difficult to complain too much about this since the price was so reasonable."
"Excellent product, at a good price. Well packed. Delivered promptly."
F ISHERWOOD
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a stroller for a family holiday. I had special requirements as I needed to be able to take the pushchair on the plane. The staff where very helpful & gave demonstrations on several strollers to help me pick which would be best. I will definitely be calling again."
"Excellent service and delivery time at a great price."
"shoes came on time and were exactly as ordered"
S AND JENNIFER CROMPTON
Verified Buyer
"We recently bought an I-Candy travel system and some other bits from Direct 4 Baby. Their new showroom is laid out very conveniently and the advice from staff was friendly, informed and professional. They had a highly competitive price too and so would certainly recommend this personable company."
"Excellent customer service, competive prices and prompt delivery service."
"Love my new sunshades, can’t wait put them in the car"
"Great product delivered at a reasonable price."
"I ordered a rain cover for my double buggy before Christmas and it got lost in the post but the team at Direct4Baby have been extremely helpful in rectifying the situation and sorting me out a new one. Top marks for customer service! Will definitely be using Direct 4 Baby for future purchases."
"Not late goods sent same day and as per specification"
N Mahendiran
Verified Buyer
"I'm was really happy with the service you provided in terms of returning and delivering the right pushchair. Thanks again"
"It was the best price we could find online and delivery was straightforward."
S C Vaughan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service good communication in this hectic period trustworthy and genuine suppliers of quality products"
Direct 4 Baby Limited is rated 4.82 based on 319 reviews