Direct 4 Baby Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Direct 4 Baby Limited

About Direct 4 Baby Limited: DIRECT 4 BABY offers its customers a huge range of quality baby products all in one place. So whether you’re already a happy parent or a mum-to-be, you’ll love browsing Direct4Baby as we have everything you need in our easy to use online baby store.

A privately owned and managed UK business, the team at DIRECT 4 BABY boast a combined total of over 15 years in the industry. Along with its associated companies, DIRECT 4 BABY has a customer base of over 300,000 in the UK, Ireland, and EU Countries.

sales@direct4baby.co.uk

Direct House8 Langley PlaceBurscoughOrmskirk

How would you rate Direct 4 Baby Limited ?

"Excellent service and very happy with my Recaro buggy, thank you."
"Good product, the service was a little slow and I had to chase to see where the parcel was. Customer services promptly resolved this and expected delivery date"
"Speedy delivery and an easy transaction. Happy customer."
"A great booster seat that my daughter says is super comfy and easy to change from car to car. A great item for a great price."
"Delivery was on time as promised. Very good service. Would recommend x"
"We are very happy with our out n about nipper double for our twin granddaughters it is lightweight and just what we needed for all the walking we do. The service was quick and responded quickly to my emails. Would highly recommend 👍🏻"
"Really great customer service, lovely people to deal with. BUT, promised they would deliver my items by a certain day / time (before flying out of the country) and they didn’t deliver, which caused a massive issue. Blamed it on their delivery company (which may have been the case) but it still was a huge headache for me."
"Excellent quick service, product arrived the next day, will definitely recommend and use again!"
"I have bought Baby Brezza formula pro machine. I am very happy with the purchase. It was the best deal on ebay and delivery was very fast. Very highly reccomended seller !"
"Bought a car seat online, perhaps my fault however i didnt realise the particular colour I had chosen was out of stock and the purchase was still accepted with no confirmation of when it would be back in stock. It was only when i came to check expected delivery i realised it wasnt in stock. I rang customer services and they were very helpful in providing me with an update and the car seat was in fact delivered when they said it would be a few days later so that was great. Would definitely use again as it was the cheapest price."
"Quick delivery and amazing pushair . Perfect"
"Good prompt service. Item weather smaller than we imagined, but does what it says on the tin!"
"Bought a running buggy from them - the most competitive price around, great delivery and love the product"
"Great service, 5 stars well deserved"
"liz was brilliant with us, helped us decide and ended up going for an all terrain out and about. Super service from a really helpful member of your team. thanks liz and direct 4 baby we're well made up."
"Waiting in anticipation for our furniture. So far so good :)"
"Amazing shop, a bit difficult to find, but well worth the drive as we got a great deal on our stroller."
"Well I have to tell you that this is the best baby company around. So much choice and the service is exemplary. Go check them out!!"
"Quick delivery great price very happy"
"Super smashing great"
Direct 4 Baby Limited is rated 4.76 based on 403 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!