ASDA Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend ASDA

How would you rate ASDA ?

"Desmond Dowling? Come off it. Another company plant?"
"I purchased several items on-line ordering was easy and I was kept informed via email and text throughout, I had my items delivered to my local Asda store and collected them at a time that was convenient for me. One of the items I ordered was not suitable was returned to the store and was given a refund within a couple of day's. I am very pleased with my purchases, good value for money will be shopping there again."
"Four stars because you liked their curtains!! What about the other things in store?"
Marion Payne
"Bought some lovely grey curtains at a very reasonable price, very pleased with them look much more expensive than actual price, great service and quick delivery."
"Poor xmas offers really and not much competition between them and other chains. It's the self service checkouts I dislike the most. Staff not too bad really."
"so helpful and friendly, i love their xmas offers"
Andreea Gabriela Capitaneanu
"less shipping costs, very good quality and very good handling of dificult situations. good comunication with customers i am satisfied with them. Thank you ."
Desmond Dowling
"I was slightly nervous about their click and collect service but everything went smoothly"
"Something fishy here. How come nearly all reviews are positive? Staff doing them? Nobody really likes Asda."
"Poor service, poor customer experience, poor prices (too much) and poor layout."
"Shocking company. Long checkout queues. No I do not use self service as I also pay to be served. George products are cheap and nasty and not really fit for purpose. Very expensive."
"Terrible stores. Stay away. Expensive ,not enough frozen foods and too many self service checkouts. I agree, try Waitrose."
"Worse supermarket chain ever. Had to queue for long time for checkout that wasn't self service. Do they think I am crazy? Self service? As another reviewer stated....offer discounts for using them. Listen people, did you know a percentage of what you pay is wages for checkout staff? So why use them?"
"Went into Asda Folkestone today. Coo. Never again. Nearly all checkouts are self service. Why do they do that? To save themselves money, not you the customer. There should be inducements to use them, like saving 5% on your purchases. Why not. They gain from you for using them as you pay a percentage in your prices for checkout staff wages. At least one doesn't seem to get pressurised into using them, like Morrisons. On the other hand it wasn't too busy so perhaps when it is they do. Anyway I got my socks which is all I go there for. My advice? Use Waitrose."
Steven Palmer
Verified Reviewer
"Asda price guarantee is farcical. I was supposed to receive over £12 as part of this scheme, but the vouchers never showed up. When I complained they said they would investigate, then when I heard nothing I called them. I was told to wait 28 days to get the answer about what had happened to the vouchers. The 28 days are now up, I have heard nothing and not received the vouchers. I then find out the orders are only available for 28 days. This hads left me feeling cheated and will not recommend Asda to anyone."
Amy Pritchard
"I recently ordered black school trousers from George at Asda . They fit my daughter perfectly she was very happy with them. Great price also . Will recommend to others"
"""i like Asda Halifax as one time i was tossed off by a member of staff at the frozen aisle. although i enjoyed it i was rather chilly and my penis went limp and fell off into the ice cream."
Patricia
"If you can other find what's on the shelf, any member of the staff are will to help."
Suzanne Hughes
"Prices and choice"
Elaine Pawson
"Simple ordering process and safe...did next day delivery on a metal bed frame as was only a £1 extra and was delivered next morning..brilliant."
ASDA is rated 4.05 based on 55 reviews