Dip Slides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip Slides
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Dip Slides Reviews

About Dip Slides:

Your destination for high quality dip slides (manufactured in the UK). We only sell dip slides and dipslide incubators, allowing us to specialise in providing you with quality products you can rely on. We offer discounts on volume orders and can ship worldwide with rapid delivery times

Tell us how Dip Slides made you happy
Good product and great service. Thank you!
The website is clear and concise and makes finding the correct product very quick and simple process. Item was delivered quickly on the day stated at the time of ordering.
Very easy to find what I was looking for, really quick delivery, and reordering is very simple. The product was delivered very quickly, and is good quality.
great service .....
Website easy to navigate.
Next day delivery.
Perfect!
So easy to use and great delivery service!
great service
Easy to use with good guidelines.
Great service...
I had a good look around prior to ordering and this product was the best value for money.
Easy to use and quality just perfect for our application!
Great customer service, very friendly. I would recommend highly.
purchased items before, speedy delivery and regular updates. I would definitely recommend. Excellent service.
The website was easy to navigate and to find the product I wanted, the item was delivered next day as promised.
New product to me but so simple, just follow the instructions!
I have purchased items from this website before and am always pleased with the results. I am in Colorado in the U.S. and received my most recent order much more quickly than anticipated. I did not pay for a rush fill of my order, nor for expedited shipping. I am so pleased that my order was filled expeditiously and that a reputable shipping company was used to ensure my order arrived intact.

On a side note, I appreciate that my three items (and the appropriate amount of packaging material) were sent in the smallest box possible. Receiving something the size of a tea cup in a box that would hold a motorcycle can be irritating.
Fantastic customer service, speedy delivery and regular updates! Would recommend to anyone.
Website easy to find items, good discriptions of products
Easy to use and simple instructions.
Excellent service, easy ordering on line, quick delivery.
the dip-slides are easy usage.
Dip Slides is rated 4.86 based on 227 reviews