Dip Slides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip Slides
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Dip Slides Reviews

About Dip Slides:

Your destination for high quality dip slides (manufactured in the UK). We only sell dip slides and dipslide incubators, allowing us to specialise in providing you with quality products you can rely on. We offer discounts on volume orders and can ship worldwide with rapid delivery times

Tell us how Dip Slides made you happy
Consegna veloce e prodotto arrivato ottimamente conservato.
Easy to identify the required products that were delivered quickly. The Dip-slides are compact, inexpensive and easy to use - ideal when the test methods have to be developed. Allows the experiments to be expanded to include samples that "might be interesting"
Very easy website to use and have now ordered product a dozen times and get next day delivery.
We generally order the same product, this is made really easy by your option to re-order from a previous order (great idea) plus invoices always readily available. Ease of use just generally very good.
Perfect customer service and fast delivery even abroad!
Clear website with all of the information that I needed to make an informed decision about which product to buy.
Once I bought the product it was quick delivery. Also then when I checked back for extra support I found exactly what I needed as a free download which was easy to download and use. Fantastic.
excellent service and product easy to use would recommend this company
very efficient service!
Fantastic service, web site simple to use and next day delivery to the North of Scotland no problem
Great quality for money product. best price i could find. Great after sales help
Easy web site to find the product I wanted at a great price and quality to match also very simple to make payment, everything you want from a web site.
Easy buy and payment
very good for information status
very fast delivery .
I have used Dip-Slides.com for 6 years + and each time I have used them, I have found them to be efficient, courteous and knowledgeable.

Ordering is quick and easy, and usually items are despatched for next day delivery.

Technical and application guidance is clear and concise, and I shall continue to purchase from them with full confidence.
Easy to use with a simple clear instructions would recomend
Found what I wanted with no bother. Arrived quickly and easy to use.
Website easy to navigate and understand
The product is very easy to order online and is delivered quickly.
Excellent service as always, quick delivery highly recommend the product and Company
Dip slides are with very good quality
very good product