Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Lovely bedding - so soft and cool to sleep in. Love that Dip and Doze is an ethical business but still affordable - the bedding feels and looks much more expensive than it is!
I love the whole concept of the brand. In these times today this is the kind of mindset that should be appreciated: care for us humans and the environment. The quality of the products are amazing!
Excellent quality, beautifully packaged, will definitely buy more of this bedding.
I've been looking for really good quality Fairtrade cotton sheets for ages and now I've found them! Lovely cool cotton, the fitted sheets really fit, everything washes beautifully and I like the way the buttons on the duvet cover hide themselves. Thank you!
My first purchase with Dip & Dose, just two pillowcases, but will definitely order again. Beautifully made cases, lovely fabric, soft sand and snuggly. My main reason for the purchase from this website was the ethical and environmental qualities and I was not disappointed at all with anything. Highly recommended.
Lovely fresh linen thoughtfully packaged. Promptly delivered
Great quick service.
Lovely soft crisp bedsheets. I can’t wait to order more
I can’t think of a way in which you could improve.
The website works well.
The turn round on an order is swift.
The product is beautifully presented and environmentally conscious at every stage.
The details such as the buttons are lovely and actually we didn’t need another set at all, it is to save me washing my other set and having to get it dry and back on the bed that day, despite having an airing cupboard with other bedding sets!
Very high quality bed linen. It arrived quickly, was beautifully and efficiently packaged. The cotton feels luxurious and the muted colours are elegant.
Excellent quality, good price, washes extremely well.
Beautiful cool sheets. Perfect for the hot weather wr*ve been having.
Absolutely love our bedding - high quality, incredibly comfortable & gorgeous colour. The reason I chose Dip & Doze was because it was recommended as an ethical & environmentally friendly product by “zerowastedoc” & their information seems to back this up. Thank you Dip and Doze!
Great size and weight to the fabric, and delivered swiftly!
Prompt service and lovely products all around! The bed sheets are sooo soft, it feels like sleeping on a cloud!
Washed the bedding before it went on the bed (sensitive skin) it was a bit noisy but really comfy, would be nice to have a larger selection of colours
Excellent service, an excellent product, cool crisp sheets - happy sleeping customers!
Ordered the flat sheet in pink percale. The pink is a sort of creamy/oyster colour and much nicer than pink pink. The quality is excellent, as is the packaging and quick delivery, added to which it is made of organic cotton and is Fairtrade. A winner all round. Worth the money and can happily recommend.
Excellent service; easy to use website and speedy delivery!
I purchased the king size Edged Set Cool and Crisp, and it is perfect!! Does what is says... helps to keep me cool, feels so luxurious and ticks my organic/ethical box too! ! I can’t wait to get my next set!! Thank you!
best ever fairtrade company cotton is amazing can't wait to get into bed
Great quality products, great service, delivery and minimal packaging!
Dip & Doze is rated 4.91 based on 815 reviews