Dip & Doze Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy

"This comforter is beautiful, well-designed, and incredibly cozy! I especially love the intricate details and beautiful buttons."
"I'd been seeing the Dip and Doze adverts popping up on my Instagram feed and knew I just had to try them. We've been sleeping under them now for the last week and my husband has said we can't sleep under anything else ever again. These duvet covers keep you cool in the summer whilst still feeling crisp and fresh. We will only buy from D & D from now on. Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you for helping improve our sleep."
"No plastic in sight! Amazing eco packaging and the sheets were incredibly soft. Overall fantastic product and service!"
"Beautiful packaging sadly had to return as colour was slightly different to what I wanted. I will 100% shop again for a different bedding set."
"Lovely crisp and soft bedding. Feels very luxurious. Shame about the plastic covering on the bags. Nice quick delivery and turn around"
"I love the sheets and towels that I ordered! The delivery experience was great and the cotton bags around the sheets was a nice touch."
"Beautiful duvet cover. Crisp and cool. Looks great on our bed."
"Just love this company and their products. Great packaging with attention to detail and it’s environmentally friendly!! This is my second order, I just wish they had more products!!"
"I love the quality of Dip and Doze products, keep coming back for more! It's great having the peace of mind knowing your bedclothes are organic with no harmful chemicals too."
"My duvet covers are so beautiful and soft , I love them . Thank you"
"My bed feels like a cloud! After years and years of cheap bedding, sleeping in my new Dip &Doze made me feel like a queen."
"Our first order contained towels, we have started to use them straight away; they are great quality and well worth the investment in more ways than one! I can highly recommend Dip & Doze products and customer service for fast delivery."
"Beautiful, guilt free sheets beautifully packed"
"Easy site to use...clear explanations...the product seems even better than I expected. Have only had for a few days but the fabric seems amazing!"
"Ordered a grey stripe duvet set, extra pillowcases and two fitted sheets. All arrived beautifully packaged, and are excellent quality. The cotton used is a decent weight yet is cool at night to sleep on and under. Wash well too. Definitely recommend, off to buy the white set now!"
"Prompt delivery and quality product"
"Wonderful quality, beautifully made product AND great ethics - I couldn't ask for more"
"High quality, extremely comfortable and no sweats!"
"Received lovely soft organic sheets for my son."
"Absolutely beautiful bedding. Exactly what I'd been looking for and at a fair price too. The quality is amazing. Very pleased with the service and speed of delivery and will definitely order again."
Dip & Doze is rated 4.87 based on 296 reviews