Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
Very pleased with the duvet cover and pillow cases purchased and planning to buy another set in the near future.
Seamless service from D and D and would highly recommend :-)
Soft and crisp just as described. Can’t wait for nighttime to climb into my bed.
Beautiful quality bedding — very stylish! Have ordered twice from this company and the delivery is quick too.
exquisite dove grey bed linen thank you. it is divinely soft.
Very pleased to place my first order with this company, particularly as there is a priority on Fairtrade. Comfortable sheet, has washed well and superb quality. Thank you!
Amazing quality. Very easy to order and efficient delivery. Love the whole ethos of the company.
Excellent bedding, really smooth beautifully packaged subtle colours very classy.
I made my first order last week, consisting of two king sized glazier grey flat sheets; one cool & crisp; the other soft & smooth. The items arrived next day but one, securely and thoughtfully packaged, with an environmental focus. Each sheet was inside a re-usable drawstring bag, turned from offcuts by Dip & Doze, designed to reduce waste. I will use the bags to store our bedding in when we go away as I always take it with us. The bags are clearly of potential value for a range of different purposes, including shopping or storing lunchboxes. A thank you card reminds us about the natural shrinkage in completely natural cotton. Today I have washed these sheets and look forward to sleeping upon them. Thank you Dip & Doze.
As my old sheets wear out, I am gradually switching over to Dip and Doze for my bed linen. So soft and smooth - it's a treat to slip between the sheets at bedtime. And I love the beautiful relaxing shades and styles on offer.
Wonderfully soft and a great richness of colour. The size guides and process on the website is as clear as it could be and the choices as fantastic.
After a lot of research we decided to opt for Dip & Dose bedding. We liked their straight forward, no-nonsense explanations. I had a few queries regarding colours and the 'feel' of the different sheets and the on-line chat assistant was really helpful. Our sheets arrived before the expected date which was a bonus and they are idyllic. Everything we hoped they would be.
Soft, crisp, eco-friendly, will buy again!
We just love our Dip & Doze duvet covers and sheets, we chose the soft and smooth option and they are so soft. They wash well too and I like the bags they come in.
I love this bedding so much! It's deliciously soft and feels very luxurious. Only problem is that I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings!
Nice quality cotton sheet.
My new duvet cover is my new favourite 😍 . The crisp and cool feels exactly what it says on on the tin
Bedding is gorgeous and arrived quickly - would absolutely buy again
So far so good! Lovely and soft and clean white colour. Ordered two sets of pillow cases, one in the soft finish and the other in the crisp finish. Wanted to try out their 60 night returns policy as want sure which finish to get! I prefer the soft finish so I will be exchanging the crisp for another set of soft. Not sure yet how the return process will go!
I haven't washed the set yet so not sure on shrinkage.
I’m a little disappointed... I chose “soft and smooth” but didn’t expect a satin sheen. After washing before use the cover and pillowcases are super creased compared to my other cotton linens.
Good Afternoon Jeanette,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Although we're so sorry to hear about your disappointment.

Our soft & smooth bedding has an initial sheen, however, this will mellow after a few washes and the bedding will then appear fairly matte.

To try and avoid the wrinkles from setting into your sheets, we recommend removing them from the washing machine as quickly as possible and giving them a good shake before drying them. If you’re using a tumble dryer, we recommend removing your bedding while it's still warm and just before it's completely dry. You can do this last bit of drying naturally and it’s like doing a touch of ironing without the hassle. If you don’t mind ironing and want perfectly smooth sheets, you can iron whilst they’re still warm and the slightest bit damp to make ironing them a breeze.

I hope that helps!