Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Fantastic product and packaged beautifully. I did try and contact on Instagram about adding to my order but never got a response. Product is 5*
Good morning Sally, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with your new bedding. Sorry that we missed your question on Instagram. If you ever need help or have a question about an order in future, you can get an instant reply on our online chat system during our customer service team's working hours, or use our customer service email hello@dipanddoze.com, where we'll reply as quickly as possible. We hope you'll continue to enjoy the quality of your new bedding year after year.
I saw their ad on Instagram and then visited the website to read all about the company and their passion for beautiful bedding. I then ordered the grey stripe set. When it arrived it was as expected, the lovely quality bedding that they had described beautifully packaged. It was absolutely beautiful to sleep in and I’m definitely ordering another set!
I will definatly be shopping with dip and doze again, the products are brillianthe, really fast delivery to Scotland and when I had a few questions about things their customer service was so friendly and helpful. A very impressive company all round
Really struggled to find quality striped pillowcases...sent too many back. These are fabulous. Oooze quality. I will be buying some more.
Very good quality, happy with my 1st purchase!
Just had our first nights sleep with dip & dose bedding and it is just so soft. I love how well made it is too. Nice to buy from a smaller business with a conscience. I am now going to order towels
My order arrived really quickly and just in time for the heatwave. They feel luxuriously crisp like hotel sheets, and are cool to sleep on/under. I chose the ‘cool & crisp’ in white. The towels are also so soft & fluffy! I think I’ll order more! And I love the pouches they came in - I’ll be able to put those to use for my market shopping!
Beautiful, comfy, ethical bedding
Delivery was prompt, duvet set and sheet seemed nice quality. White was quite see through for the colour of our mattress and pillows.
Gorgeous towels - really soft and fluffy. Perfect for my daughter who's just grown out of her little baby towel!
All good! Lovely sheet and extremely fast delivery. I”m very pleased.
Excellent service and the quality of the duvet set is fabulous
I have just taken delivery of my first set of 'The White Edged' bedding (Soft & Smooth) and I cannot speak more highly of it. It feels wonderfully soft and smooth (!) and looks stunning. I am so pleased with it. And I am so impressed with Dip & Doze as a company. They have been really easy to deal with, they do what they say they are going to do and I really like their values and ethos. The selection of bedding is just right - not overwhelming amounts, just well curated, good quality options. I've been looking for exactly this type of bedding for a very long time and it's surprisingly hard to find. I am so relieved to have found this range and I've been sharing it with my like minded friends and family. The only thing I would change is the stock availability. The fitted sheet wasn't available when I ordered my bedding ten days and I'm still eagerly awaiting notification that it's back in stock.
prompt delivery of beautiful/ high quality bed linen at a REALLY reasonable price - love the detailing too.
Good straightforward selection of bedding available, easy ordering process and now they have arrived they look lovely. The best and most affordable fair-trade and organic bedding that I've found. Was tempted to order some towels too - but was surprised (and disappointed) not to see colour choices in the blue spectrum to match the bedding.
Ordered the stars duvet - arrived promptly excellent packaging for such a lively product. I wasn’t sure what to expect for organic product - wow we absolutely love it!
Excellent product, speedy delivery, and top notch customer service. The sheets feel lovely and are very comfortable.
I’ve bought from Dip and Doze twice now and each time I’ve been equally pleased. I especially love the packaging and the use of the scrapped materials to create bags. I can not recommend Dip and Doze enough.
I ordered 4 single organic cotton sheets and 4 pillowcases. They were delivered promptly. I liked the efforts to avoid plastic in the packaging. They feel lovely before and after the first wash.
Beautiful bedding and very quick and easy ordering and delivery
Dip & Doze is rated 4.87 based on 335 reviews