Dine Reviews

events@dine.co.uk

Mansion Lane, Roundhay Park

Category:
Weddings

How would you rate Dine ?

"We attended a wedding catered by Dine . Well here is my account of the food by course . Starter was a red liquid with a brown sauce type substance drizzled into a heart shape . Not able to distinguish any noticeable flavour at all just like boiled water , Would have been better with a tin of Heinz . Main was a pork medallion with mash, apple and accompanying vegatables . Pork was tasteless including the fatty rind , The mash was lumpy and may I say bettered by NHS ones. The apple was a, well a piece of stewed apple . And the veg selection pathetic flavourless and most probably of the frozen variety . All served in a dish ??????? The best I left till the end, that was the pudding at least that was tasty . The pudding was a saving grace for this meal . Whatever the cost of this meal it was overpriced . And the supplied meal wines were of very poor quality ."
Cshaw@merison.com
Verified Buyer
"Great service throughout the process and on the day. I was made to feel very at ease and the day went exactly as i had hope-better in fact! I would highly recommend them in the future. Carly"
David.Jones@bhp.co.uk
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for our perfect wedding day. Special thanks goes to Daniel and Sophie and the rest of the team for working so hard to make it a truly special and flawless day for us. Daniel ensured the whole day ran so smoothly leaving us without a worry. The food and service was second to none and you truly gave us the wedding of our dreams."
Miss Carole Shaw & Mr Nick McPhee
Verified Buyer
"Amazing from the moment we contacted Dine at the mansion about our wedding to the day itself. Craig the wedding planner was outstanding and simply could not do enough to help us plan and enjoy our day. The staff on the day were superb and went above and beyond in every way. Thank you for making our wedding day the most perfect day of our lives. We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at the Mansion and shared it with you."
Miss Adelle Kirkpatrick & Mr Jason Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"We had our wedding at The Mansion on 14/08/2015. I cannot thank Craig and the the team enough for making our day run very smoothly. All our guests thought it was a stunning venue for a wedding even though the weather let us down nobody minded. Having the place to ourselves made such a big difference to our day. The food was amazing and those with dietary requirements were served with no fuss therefore no attention was drawn to those needing a different meal. Organising my wedding at The Mansion was so easy. Nothing was a problem for Craig, even when we found out 2 days before that there were unexpected guests coming to the wedding who had to be fitted in to the seating plan! I am so glad we chose to have our wedding at The Mansion and cannot recommend it enough. Thank you Adelle and Jason Mitchell"
Mr Charles Clarke & Miss Sarah Fitzpatrick
Verified Buyer
"Dine were hugely professional with well trained, discrete staff and slick service. The food quality was excellent and universally complimented by our guests. I would not hesitate to use Dine again or recommend them for catering at every level."
Ms Claire Robinson & Mr Nick Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Helpful and professional throughout the whole process, excellent service on the day from the entire Dine staff, delicious food catering for a range of dietary needs without a single problem."
Jenniferlister5@hotmail.co.uk
Verified Buyer
"Dine were completely brilliant in every way! They really helped to make our wedding special, from answering my many panicked emails before hand, to ensuring everything ran smoothly on the day. The food was exceptional, the service was brilliant, and I can't thank Daniel enough for everything he did for us. Everything we asked for was done, and it helped to make our day one that we will never forget. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!"
Leanne_clark@hotmail.co.uk
Verified Buyer
"Overall I couldn't praise Dine more for the experience they provided for us both in the lead up to the wedding and on the actual day. We booked the wedding 2 years in advance and despite staffing changes in this period everyone we dealt with was very helpful and attentive. They add little touches like sending you chocolates when you book and take a Polaroid on the day which they attach to a photo and put on your place at the wedding breakfast. The menu tasting experience was fantastic. We were placed in a private room and given a three course meal complete with wine, coffee and chocolates. The experience really made me feel prepared for what to expect on the day. The wedding planner also went over every detail of the wedding with us during the meal so we felt confident that everything would be dealt with on the day. Everything I asked for was met with a 'no problem' which is exactly what you need in the lead up to the wedding as it is an extremely stressful time! I couldn't recommend Dine enough for making what it is one of the most important days of my life run so smoothly and making the lead up to the day as stress free as possible."
Miss Laura Wade & Mr Roland Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"Dine were easy to deal with and responded to questions/ queries very quickly. However personally I did find it a bit of a ball-ache having to request permission for absolutely everything or pay additional charges for this and that. However the day did run extremely smoothly and I can only thank Craig (our dine co-coordinator) for that. he was a true professional. However there were a few issues during the day, which Dine never seemed to be bothered about as we have had no apology or any sort of compensation after the wedding day had been and gone. Firstly I would say 90% of the desserts (Hot chocolate cake) were stone cold and honestly just tasted burnt. 2 tables sent theirs back for new ones and they were exactly the same. Not really good enough when dine pride themselves on being a catering company and you are paying so much money per head and practically no one ate their desserts. Also once the evenings entertainment had started, everyone started getting extremely warm, but we put this down to so much dancing etc. However some time later a guest pointed out to us that the central heating was turned on! We got married Aug 1st, the central heating was certainly not needed. Craig swiftly turned the heating off but by this point the room was boiling and even with the doors open it never really cooled down. So much so that most of the guest including the bride and groom had to get showers once they returned to their hotel. Again not good."
Miss Katie Pouncey & Mr Ashley Rhodes
Verified Buyer
"I am getting married at a Dine venue and so far I have been really pleased. However some constructive criticism. I recently attended the Wedding Fayre at Allerton castle and I thought there were too many stands. It made wandering around really uncomfortable as there was not a lot of space to walk around or stand and chat at the stands and actually didn't make me want to stay very long. Having said that; the Dine staff that were at the event were excellent and couldn't have been more helpful."
Miss Angela Carr & Mr Craig Broadhurst
Verified Buyer
"Dine were fabulous on the wedding day itself - the organisation and the food on the day couldnt be faulted and we had the best day of our lives. I did however feel on the run up to the wedding (i.e. the planning process) they could have been a little more proactive. I often had to chase up responses to things and sometimes a reply took weeks. This could be improved. We organised most of the wedding plans for the day ourselves, the options through Dine tended to be much more expensive than if we did it ourselves (e.g. stationary, buses, flowers etc)"
Miss Angela Musson & Mr Sean Smith
Verified Buyer
"The staff attending our wedding at Allerton Castle in December provided an excellent service, the professionalism of the wedding planner Sophie Brookes surpassed anything we could have wished for. The waitresses and bar staff were friendly, attentive, and had a way of making us feel like really special on our special day. The food was out of this world and I particularly remember our starter of the duck salad - I have wanted to eat it ever since! We will definitely be returning for our ten year wedding anniversary and any other excuse we can find!! Highly recommended. Sean & Angela Musson-Smith"
Miss Leanne Whittingham & Mr David Bullock
Verified Buyer
"I/we could not recommend 'Dine' more. We have booked them for our wedding and this was before their fair at Allerton Castle. Nothing is too small or too hard for the team. They are helpful, encouraging and extremely professional."
Paul & Mark
Verified Buyer
"From the start Dine were excellent. From meeting the Dine team at the event location, planning the run up to the big day, and managing the inevitable challenges of the day itself... All were handled professionally and courteously. If your event is important to you and you want to have somebody there you can trust to make it just right, we have no hesitation in recommending Dine. I'm not sure we can even add any feedback on what we would improve if we were to do it all again. Thank you to Craig and the team. It really was a day we will remember for good reason, and for the rest of our lives."
Miss Sharon Jordan & Philip Morris
Verified Buyer
"Amy gave excellent customer service on behalf of Dine. She guided us through all the major decisions we had to make smoothly and effortlessly. Our wedding day went without a hitch and we are very grateful to all the staff who helped out on the day. The attention to detail was second to none. The food was amazing and all dietary requirements were catered for effortlessly. We would have no qualms in recommending Dine to anyone as we were very satisfied with the courteous staff, level of professionalism and quality of service. Thank you very much for making our day truly special and memorable for all the right reasons. Mr and Mrs Philip Morris."
Miss Stephanie Duggan & Mr Ashley Grainger
Verified Buyer
"Had our wedding at Nostell Priory on 19.10.2013 and provided us with an excellent service. They were very proffessional at all times, nothing was too much trouble. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely use them again. Well done to all that helped to make our special day amazing, and a special thanks to Luke."
Mr Craig Pickett & Miss Sapphire Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Haven't had the wedding yet... But got asked to fill this in... With what dine have done so far it's ok."
Mr Michael Edwards & Miss Gemma Earl
Verified Buyer
"Throughout the whole time we were planning our wedding Dine we fantastic and the help we got from Sophie was invaluable. Our day was perfect and it all went to plan. Thank you"
Dine is rated 4.53 based on 19 reviews