Digital Hearing Care Reviews

help@digitalhearingcare.org.uk

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Digital Hearing Care?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I had micro ear suction the work was carried out very professionally and successfully. The reception staff were excellent fast efficient and friendly"
"Top notch hearings aids and service. Thanks Paul and Helen 😀"
"I am a very satisfied customer, the service and after care is is of the best, E J Appleton"
"I have received excellent support over the last 6 years from Paul Minikin of Digital Hearing Care. Recently I have replaced my Phonak Audeo Smart with Phonak Audeo V and am delighted with my improved hearing. Ann Chappell"
"Aged 73, I felt that the time had come for me to seek help with my gradually worsening hearing loss. I saw the website for Digital Hearing Care which made a lot of sense to me. The audiologist carried out an assessment and recommended Phonak Audeo V90 which I bought at a great price. Everything was done in a very competent and reassuring manner. Not many of my family or friends have realised that I have been wearing aids until I tell them !"
"I recently upgraded my Phonak Audio hearing aids to the latest Audeo V model. The improvement in technology is amazing! I can hear much more clearly and find I can wear them in comfort, even in challenging conditions (a hot and steamy commercial kitchen) where the previous model was uncomfortable and would often die as a result of the moisture. Without wishing to sound too much like a advert for Paul, the only thing not improved is the exemplary service he has always provided. Worth every penny!"
"Want impartial advice? Want first class aftercare service? Want someone trustworthy? Then go for digital hearing care!"
"Digital Hearing Care is an outstanding independent company that puts the customer first. Nothing is too much trouble and the hearing aids recommended from their comprehensive selection are the most effective ones for the individual concerned."
"I have the Phonak hearing aid also the Roger pen and the Phonak digital phone. I recently had a problem with my phone and contacted Paul the Audioligist who asked me to send it down for inspection. I posted it on the Tuesday and received a new phone from Phonak on the Friday, I must say the service from Paul and Phonak has to be second to none. Once again thank you and well done A very satisfied customer J W Stephenson"
"I have dealt with Digital Hearing Care and its associate company HAB for 6 years since I had my Phonak aids dispensed by Paul Miniken and have been delighted with the level of professionalism and prompt service I have received. My supplies of batteries and cerustops are ordered on line and are always received next day, postage free, about a year ago I had to order a battery carrier, the original had developed a crack in the plastic and HAB supplied a replacement together with the pin removal tool by return post. I have also had to replace broken speaker wires which have been received next day and fitted easily, I have never been without my hearing aids thanks to their superb service, if you are not using them, do give them a try, you will not be disappointed."
"After much searching on the Internet and an attempt at an NHS referral I recently purchased 2 Phonak Audeo V90s from Digital Hearing Care. The best decision I made! My hearing has improved greatly and my confidence has grown. I now have no problems hearing at work and the TV is a pleasure to watch again. I'm only in my 30s so aesthetics was a factor as well. To date nobody has mentioned my hearing aids and it took my wife 6 hours to notice when I first put them in, she only realised when I accidentally left the box out. It is a really descreet design and people are genuinely surprised when I tell them that I'm wearing hearing aids. The aftercare has been second to none as well. I had a problem with intermittent static in one aid but Paul quickly resolved this with a brand new aid at no extra cost. I can't thank Paul enough and highly recommend Digital Hearing Care. If you are considering hearing aids definitely get yourself booked in for a hearing test. Dave, Silsden."
"I found my new Phonak hearing aids wonderful ,once I got used to putting them in properly !With my previous aids, which were 5 years old, I had difficulty hearing the conversation when out with friends, but on a recent cruise, when sharing a table at dinner with four or six other people, I had no difficulty whatsoever joining in the conversation. Background noises are no longer a problem. Needless to say I am very happy with my new aids. I would like to say a big thank you to Paul Minikin for the excellent service he gives and his enthusiasm to get the very best outcome. It is lovely to meet someone who obviously enjoys his job so much and to whom nothing is too much trouble. V. Kenny."
"Paul from Digital Hearing Care has provided a first class back-up service , since I purchased my Phonak cic hearing aids from him. After my hearing test Paul was particularly helpful and knowledgable, guiding me through the various manufacturers/models to enable me to make an informed decision. I would certainly recommend DHC, and will be contacting Paul for my next hearing aids. MT Leeds"
"A perfect service - speedy and attentive! Just what you need when having to make difficult choices about hearing aids. Thank you, Paul!"
"Digital Hearing Care is a first class company. I've been shopping with them for a number of years now and nothing it too much trouble. I would highly recommend."
"The service is second to none. The staff go above and beyond the call of duty to help you. Would highly recomend"
"I have been shopping with Digital Hearing Care for a number of years now and have had excellent service each time. The products are top brands at low prices and delivery has always been quick. If I have needed advice my email has always been answered quickly, even on a weekend, and the staff are all very friendly and do their best to help out in anyway. All in all I wouldn't shop anywhere else. Keep up the good work. Mrs J Warriner"
"I have always been very impressed by the help and service i have received from Digital Hearing Care. Nothing has been too much trouble and they also have an excellent service supplying batteries and other aids for the deaf. I bought an very useful alarm clock as an example."
"First class personal service. No hesitation recommend others."
Digital Hearing Care is rated 5.00 based on 44 reviews