Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Great service. Helpful and speedy. Conversion of 30 year old camcorder tapes was great. Brought back a lot of memories ! Highly recommended. Thank you 💖🤗"
"Very good service. Website instructions were clear and concise. All parts of the transaction were performed as promised."
"Excellent professional service. Helpful staff. Its very good that they let you know when they receive your media and when its being returned to you. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you"
"The service was excellent, brought back happy memories."
"First time user of this company. Great service, quick turn around and brilliant quality on video recorder tape sent for conversion returned on USB. Tape was recorded in 2005. Would definitely recommend Digital Converters to other would be customers."
"Excellent service - good communications throughout and excellent quality products at the end of the process. Thank you - would highly recommend!"
"I love these guys! I've used them 3 times. I now have all my old camcorder videos in digital format. The company has a fast turnaround and it's very easy to do - you get an email with a link in it and you click on it and download your videos. Easy. Highly recommended."
"Speedy and efficient service. Did what I asked. Will recommend."
"The service was excellent. I received my order quickly and everything was clearly labelled. Quality is also very good. Very satisfied with everything. Thanks"
"Excellent and speedy service. I send 3 video tapes for conversion and received the memory stick back in 6 days. Job done. Communication as to progress and dispatch was very good. I have already recommended the service to friends."
"No complaints"
"Fantastic service, I was told when the VHS was received and when it was dispatched. No extra cost for repair and much cheaper than other quotes! I was very impressed with the service and received everything back within a week. I would definitely use this service again."
"I was so nervous sending off my video tape but I am so glad I did! The service was excellent, I had an email confirming it’s arrival and also once it had been dispatched. Thoroughly efficient! Packaging was great and the quality of the DVD’s were much so better than I expected! Highly, highly recommend!"
"Fantastic service and really happy with the old videos now converted to a usb! Thanks!"
"I sent a camcorder tape to Digital Converters, and although the tape had snapped, it was converted to Flash drive in a week!"
"Great service. Very pleased."
"Sent a couple of items 8mm cine film and a recent video for conversion.Digital Convertors were excellent,the website was easy to navigate and the cost was very reasonable.The turnaround has been very fast and the results are excellent. I can recommend this company for this specialised work."
"Sent a 27-year-old Video-8 tape (that had been stuck in a drawer for 20 years!) for conversion and was delighted with the resulting transfer to DVD. Very professional service at very reasonable price, would definitely recommend."
"Really quick, quality service. Thanks for helping preserve my memories of graduating university."
"I had 2 tapes converted to usb. I placed the order posted it, received an email confirming receipt the next day. A few days later another email stating my media was on the way back. So happy with the service."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,375 reviews