Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Absolutely over the moon with my memory stick..really thought my old videos were too far gone but Digital converters have done an amazing job..didn't have long to wait either..highly recommend for priceless memories..
Really easy . Decent price and quick turnaround
Amazing service. Very quick turnover. Trackable progress. 5 star.
Very quick and efficient service!! Very happy with service received. I will definitely use again! Thank you!
Unbelievable results from almost 60 years old cine films, being put on to a memory stick. Great value for money and professional and helpful staff. Would recommend 100% !
Excellent repro completed in DVD and USB stick - first rate service with updated comms at all times - highly recommended
I found the procedure easy to follow and the backup was excellent. I would recommend the company for your film processing and conversion to video. My one request would be an estimate of when the process will be completed once the film is received.
I am very pleased with the work Digital Converters have done to enable us to view our 23 year old memories of life in Pakistan. My video footage was rather amateur, since I had never actually used a video camera before borrowing one for that occasion from an American friend, but I am very grateful to Digital Converters for their help and expertise in reviving precious moments. THANK YOU!
Great company to deal with, they make it a quick and easy service!
Not much to say, only the service is excellent, communication is excellent, the return of my Slides and USB was more than fast, the quality to digital was outstanding. I will using you again in the very near future.
Fantastic service. I needed a quick turnaround of a VHS to DVD as a birthday gift, the team at digital converters went above and beyond to help ensure my item was collected, transferred and returned to me on time. Great communication and customer service. The DVD was loved and proved a very loved and sentimental/emotional Gift. A massive thank you to the team, will be highly recommending you to others.
Very easy to do and I’m really impressed with the quality of the dvds . Great service will definitely use them again.
Absolutely over the moon with what digital converters have done for me. 17 vhs cassettes onto a memory stick. Plugged into tv and away we go. Thankyou you have made my year.
Very pleased with the quality! My tapes were converted and returned back to me very quickly, to an excellent standard.
Excellent, speedy turnaround as always
Being able to watch back memories of loved ones who have passed, my children as little babies and family events that have such fond memories, was and is a wonderful moment. Converting these tapes was an investment. The quality and efficiency of Digital Converters is fantastic. I cannot recommend this company enough for how smoothly the process was and the quality of the content. Thank you.
I can’t thank enough. Digital converters did amazing job, brought old tapes to life.. Kept me informed throughout process..
Great service
Excellent service and amazed 60 year old slides came back to life. Highly recommend this company.
very pleased