Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service and great value for money. Have recommended to 2 others already."
"Amazing and fantastically fast, efficient service, you converted & bought my early 1990's VHS tapes to life, thank you!"
"Great Service, I would highly recommend Digital Converters"
"We got some old cam corset tapes converted after we thought we’d never see the footage on them again, it was worth every penny."
"Really easy to use the service, which was prompt and professional. They kept me informed at all times as to where my order was. And when my package finally arrived, I was delighted! My 25 year old video of my son's first birthday and Christmas brought back so many memories and I was overwhelmed at seeing my parents, both now deceased, come to life again on the screen. Thank you so much."
"I am really pleased with the quality of my new dvd, it’s so nice to be able to watch my old wedding video again, in fact I’m going to send more videos to be converted."
"I had two very old audio tapes converted and the quality of sound is excellent, I am so delighted."
"I’m delighted with the speed, service and product that has been delivered. I was so nervous handing over my mum and dads wedding video but I didn’t need to be. Brilliant, really pleased!"
"Delighted with the service from Digital Converters who converted my old VHS to DVD's. Very prompt response when asking for a quotation and quick delivery of the DVD's. We are very pleased with the quality and its so good looking back over 20 years, well worth the effort of the conversions. Would highly recommend."
"Thank you very much for how easy you made this for me! I’ve been wanting to transfer my VHS tapes to digital for a long time and I’m glad to have found DG. The website was easy to navigate, explained things clearly and delivery and return arrangements were very smooth with good communication in between."
"I find your website very easy to use and the prices are very good. And so quick!!! The results from my very old mini-DV's are great. I really recommend your services and will use you again. Thank you very much"
"Very good , efficient and cost effective service."
"Excellent service from start to end, will be looking for more stuff to get converted."
"Excellent service. Did exactly what I wanted and was speedy. Thank you so much.Would highly recommend"
"The whole process was simple and free from hassle. The turnaround time was excellent and I would highly recommend the company and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them without reservation."
"Very pleased with your service. Would recommend without hesitation."
"Great service would highly recommend"
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,256 reviews