Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Great service, reasonably priced, fast turnround... What's not to like?"
"An easy-to-use online process, plus an efficient service. One small issue was sorted out online in a friendly and helpful manner."
"Good service, transferred by camcorder tape film onto DVD, good quality. Good comms. Very happy. Thanks"
"Prompt easy efficient process would definitely use them again"
"Great work, speedy turn around and value for money"
"Outstanding customer service and products. I had a drawer full of old digital video cassettes and sent them off to Digital Converters. Their customer service was excellent - they emailed to confirm receipt and emailed again to announce planned delivery. The quality of the conversion was quite superb. Would highly recommend."
"I cannot recommend thiscompany enough. They have kept me informed throughout the whole process, have been quick to convert my old VHS tapes to a digital version and have returned both the original vhs tape and my new DVD with care and attention. They have also given me the opportunity to purchase additional copies by holding a back up for 30 days. Wonderful customer experience. Thank you"
"A very quick service, and easy to do."
"Great service! Highly recommend."
"excellent service and turn around was very prompt"
"Did a wonderful job of putting my old film back together, but unfortunately the quality of the film itself is now so poor, it is very hard to see. So sad, I had hoped to be able to enjoy watching my memories as I had done many times before with the old screen and projector. They were very prompt with the processing and postage."
"Excellent and speedy service. Results far better than expected. Very helpful with queries over the phone. Robert Smith"
"Excellent service and quality of conversion as good as the originanl VHS tape. Thank-you"
"I was delighted by the service provided. Well worth the money. Peter Tymms"
"Thankyou! The service was excellent, very quick and professional. I will be back!"
"I wanted to convert some old home video for my mum for her birthday. She watched them tonight and absolutely loved them. She heard her grandparents voices again. The quality was great and they responded quickly to my inquiries. Can't thank you enough for what a wonderful job you have done."
"Excellent service, good quality DVD. Would certainly recommend"
"Fantastic service. Highly recommended! You will get exactly what is promised."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 1,784 reviews