Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy
Brilliant service, they converted my mini DV tapes and sent a download link, which was all very efficient and easy. Thank you!
I have used Digital Converters several times now and found their service to be excellent. They have always e-mailed to let me know my tapes have been received and the turn round has always been quick and of high quality. I was especially pleased when an old and neglected Betamax tape was successfully transferred to a memory stick. Highly recommended. Alan Dunworth
Just received back my converted, old (1993) 8mm camcorder tapes and I am very pleased with the quality. I was notified as soon as the tapes arrived in the factory and updated as to when they would arrive back to me. It was a very professional service throughout.
Excellent speedy service. Kept informed of where my order was in the process. Quality service. Highly recommend.
The service was quick and efficient and the online chat was very helpful. Much quicker and cheaper than using services available on the high street. My order was returned within a week compared to the high street which old me it would take 4 weeks minimum!
Converted 8mm film over 50 years old to USB. Brilliant service, brilliant results. Thank you.
Excellent quality & efficient service .The informative website and the information provided as to the progress of whole process reassured me that the treasured cine films were in safe hands .The results surpassed my expectations. Has provided many happy memories, Thank you
A fast and efficient service. They copied my media exactly to my requirements. Would highly recommend.
Excellent! This is the second batch of VHS videos we have sent to Digital Converters and we are very impressed with the ease of on-line ordering, price, quality and quick turnaround was as impressive as ever. Thank you.
Fast easy and peace of mind with precious tapes! Thanks
Very good, they did everything they said they would including credit for tapes that we thought had something on but in the end didn't. We would no have no hesitation in recommending them.
Very pleased with the service. Clear instructions regarding sending my tapes. Easy to understand pricing. Good communication during the process and a quick turnaround. Great quality transfers. Highly recommended.
Excellent quick service and plenty of emails to say you’d received my tapes and then where the order was. It has been wonderful to see my children little again, thank you so much for making us all smile!
Quick and easy.
Sent my tape to be converted on a Friday. It was back with me first thing Wednesday. Superb turnaround and excellent quality. Thanks so much.
Delighted with the service, 10 days from posting my tapes to receiving the usb and updated throughout process. Also at a very competitive price. I would be happy to use DC again.
Very happy with this service, thank you. Swift, quality & value for money
I am not very tech savvy but I found this process straight forward the web site was very easy to use, clear instruction, they kept my informed all through the process would definitely recommend them.
Quick, efficient and good quality
clear website, quick and easy to use and received (along with original tapes) order quickly and safely.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,684 reviews