Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Sharon Birch
Digital Converters 5 star review on 4th November 2019
Hugh Wilson
Very pleased with the service, would recommend!
Really pleased with the service from Digital Converters. The process was quick and convenient and communications were great. Lovely to watch old family videos we haven't seen for a couple of decades! Thank you.
Absolutely over the moon with our cine films now on dvd and memory stick. The whole family have loved watching the films.
I wasn’t sure that all of the cine reels would be possible to convert because of the state many of them were in. But much to our delight they were all converted. I was impressed with the quality and everything came back in good time.
I had my daughters wedding from 1991 converted from a vhs to a memory stick and the quality was amazing !! Am very pleased x
Fast and efficient
Required 3 camcorder tapes put on to a memory stick.
Tapes had sat in a drawer for over twenty years, so a bit worried about the picture quality I would receive back. Looked at it today and pleased to say the quality is really good.
Tracking of an order is good, keeps you informed of the progress of your order.
So, thank you Digital Converters for a job well done.
Great service. Prompt, efficient and really helpful. Thoroughly recommend these guys.
Had few issues with the order but customer service resolved the issues straight away.
Hello Amandeep,

Sorry for the delay getting the files to you, this was an error that slipped by us and should be corrected shortly.

I've checked the tracking of your replacements, and they were dispatched immediately after the issue was brought to our attention, and are due for delivery tomorrow! So all going well, you'll have the physical copies tomorrow :)

If there are any further issues, please get in touch and we'll be happy to assist.

All the best,
Team DC
Sent 2 tapes in, got 2 x tapes back... only one copied due to damage but still billed for both. Think ill go elsewhere for the rest doing...
Hello Wayne,

Apologies for the delay with the refund, with stripe payments this can take 5-10 working days to come through on your end.

It is our policy to refund and blank tapes, or tapes that we aren't able to transfer :)

Unfortunately, with one of your tapes it had deteriorated past the point where we could recover any useful footage from it. This is why it is super important for any old tapes to be digitised before the precious content is lost forever.

If you have any other concerns about your order, please let us know and we'll be happy to help :)

All the best,
Team DC
Great service. Thank you for saving my treasured memories.
Worked well, process is easy to follow and gave a good result. Thank you.
Digital Converters have done a wonderful job transferring some video recordings to DVD. I'm impressed with how quickly the original tapes and my new DVDs were returned to me.
Many thanks.
Excellent quality and highly efficient service. I'm so relieved that our precious childhood VHS videotapes are now preserved forever for all the family to enjoy. These memories are priceless!
Very efficient service. Good quality results.
Recently sent in a vhs tape which was over 30 years old to be converted to a memory stick.
Although the job was not done in time to give as a Christmas present I was delighted with the result.
Ordering process was straight forward enough.
Thanks for renewing my memories.
They did exactly what I asked. The customer service on the phone was excellent and they made it very easy to complete. No complaints.
excellent service.
they do exactly what they say theyll do and very efficient too.
im thrilled with the results and they have now saved our precious memories
Although I was deeply disappointed that my DVD’s did not arrive before Christmas as requested, the quality of the videos when they came is amazing. Really fantastic work as these must be a minimum of 30 years old and have sat gathering dust! Great to see them, happy memories worth every penny.
They have now converted nearly 20 old family cine films so its fantastic to have them in a more modern format and fully accessible on the big screen. If only there was sound back then...however Digital Converters keep you updated as to progress and the collection and delivery service is definitely our preferred option, its worth that little cost for peace of mind
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,469 reviews