Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Fantastic service! A very professional and efficient service from start to finish, excellent price and quality and kept me informed every step of the way. A quick turnaround and would definitely use again.
Excellent service. Regular updates on the status of the order from start to finish. Thank you for preserving my memories.
The whole system and the results has worked well for me
Quick turnaround Digital Converters kept me notified throughout the whole process. Very impressed
Simple online process, and email updates throughout to advise that your item has been received, worked on and posted back.
great service, quick, and good price
Digital Converters 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Great and quick service. I never contacted the company in person. I just paid online. Sent the video cassettes to their address as per the instructions. And within a few days I'd received the digital files and the cassettes back. Excellent service.
Great service! Easy to send and returned quickly!
I am totally overwhelmed with my recent video conversation. Fantastic quality and so emotional to watch the clips after 25 years. I’m looking to send more videos soon.
Fantastic service very happy with my purchase highly recommended
Excellent prompt professional service at a reasonable price. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to others requiring digital copying.
Does what it says on the tin - no issues
Great service! It has been lovely to be able to watch old family films again. I would thoroughly recommend Digital Converters and I would happily use them again.
First class service. Easy, quick and a high quality conversion of a 30 year old tape! What else can you ask for? 5*
Great customer service and high quality DVDs. Highly recommended.
Very Good Quality Transfer and Great Communication With Digital Converters. Highly Recommend This Company!!!
I sent over 300 slides from the 1960s/1970s to Digital Converters and about a week later I received an email saying the work was done. Despite some of the slides not being in the best condition, the digital images were excellent. I would absolutely use this service again. And in fact I will as I've found a few more slides.
The tape you converted for me was a lovely surprise for my daughter and son in law’s 50th birthdays. They could not have been more delighted and it brought back so many memories! Thankyou!
We are delighted with the USB Digital Converters made from our old tapes, very efficient service and we are enjoying seeing the grandchildren and family events, especially as some loved ones are no longer with us. Have recommended them to family and friends , they do a great job.
48 year old Super 8 film converted to show our wedding to my late wife. Such a pick me up. Many thanks Good service and quality of reproduction.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 6,065 reviews