Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
Really fantastic service. Excellent communication from start to end - email from them when my video arrived to them and emailed when CD/Stick dispatched. Arrived well wrapped in a box with original video. Great quality from an old VHS . Very happy . Thankyou Digital Converters.
Helpful,efficient and quality service.
Highly recommend
Really impressed with Digital Converters customer obsession. I contacted them for an urgent transfer and everything was done on time and with a great quality. I would highly highly recommend
The mark reflects that, unfortunately at the time of writing, on the 25th of september, I have still not received an answer to my enquiry sent on the 10th of september.
An excellent, speedy, easy and efficient service at a reasonable price. Nicely presented and labelled DVDs of old family VHS videos. Great job!
I was nervous about letting my wedding video and kids childhood videos out of sight but Digital Converters did a great job exactly as promised. I spoke to them about a couple of things and they were very organised and responsive. Recommended, Mark.
I had a VHS video converted to DVD. Time taken was less than quoted and the quality is great. Did pay extra for the courier collection who didn’t turn up, but refund was instant. Would definitely use again.
Excellent Service from start to finish. kept informed at all stages.
Will use again no problem. Thank you very much.
Thank you for turning an old VHS tape into a digital version of excellent quality. Also very good customer service. I will use your service again.
Very efficient and quick, good quality sound too from a very old cassette. I'll certainly recommend you.
Considering the enormously bad roll of film, the dvd is amazing. Very good company.
Absolutely brilliant - what a joy to see the films again after 40 years! Their choice of music was spot on and just happened to be my favourite classical piece. First rate service
Excellent service from picking up the video tapes and returning. We were kept informed and returned on time. Love the little extras of music to some. highly recommend
Efficient and quick: they converted a videotape to a digital file in less than a fortnight. I shall use them again. Good collection service, too.
Took me a while to pluck up courage to send off quite a precious old video. I didn’t want it damaged or lost. But the service was excellent, the video was safe. And I can now watch happy memories on a DVD. Thank you.
Superb organisation. Paperwork clear and comprehensive. They keep to their promises regarding collection and delivery. And the final product is as good as one has hoped for.
100% reliable.
A 25-year old VHS tape converted to a DVD!! - and at such a reasonable cost. Thank you for an excellent service. Highly recommended.
Fast service really happy with the service
Excellent & efficient service.
I can now listen to my Dad singing in 1960 as if it was yesterday.
Magic!!
There was a small hiccup with the initial order but after one phone call to a UK number it was all sorted.

Having received back the original VHS tape and the digitised media, I'm over the moon. The memories on the tape were irreplaceable and the quality of the conversion is everything I could ask for.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,850 reviews