Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Excellent service and superb back up. Very happy with the results!
Brilliant service. Easy to follow. Confirmation of all the steps along the way. Everything they promised was delivered. Would definitely use them again.
Excellent, professional and prompt service.
Thank you so much for bringing my memories back to life.
Excellent service highly recommend would Definitely be using again.
Many thanks
Very efficient and organised. We are really overjoyed to see our family again when they were so little and after such a long time. A welcome COVID interlude. The combination of DVDs and iCloud gives us a lot of flexibility and it was hard otherwise to see how we were going to share it all.
We felt the work was done well and sensitively and at a reasonable price.
Thanks very much.
Edmond Wood
The service was very professional and the digital quality was excellent. We found some reels at our mums house she is the late stages of Dementia so seeing some of the long lost memories has been fantastic for her and the whole family. We have recently sent some more reels for conversion and look forward to discovering some more of the family memories.
I had 2 vhs videos and 5 camcorder tapes converted, I was kept up to date via the tracking system and received everything at the time stated.
I had a problem downloading from the cloud to my pc and contacted digital converters who were extremely helpful and sorted everything out for me.
I would highly recommend them and would definitely use their service again.
Amazing services - very quick, efficient and great quality outcome.
You converted my wedding video from 25 years ago- Digital Converters did an amazing job and we loved watching it again. Thanks so kindly- wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Amazing service!! Easy To complete order, quick and efficient. Highly recommended 👍🏻
Had my wedding video transferred to a dvd quality of dvd was very good.From ordering to receiving the finished article was simplicity itself,kept me informed every step of the way.Delighted with the result, now i can relive our special day whenever i want which is fantastic as some of the people on it are not with us anymore.
Loved this service. I watched back a video I've not seen since 1999 for the first time yesterday and it gave us as many tears of joy as it did tears of sadness. A plethora of emotions elicited by the memories of loved ones from decades past. Thank you for giving my family our history back!
Excellent service and very happy with the results. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Excellent service - quality good; quick turnround and good value
Good quick service.
Very happy with service and product, kept informed about progress. very professional service. Thank you
The customer service is excellent. Fast response. Fast return service. Good quality copies. Used 2x already. Would use again
Great service from start to finish.
Good quality transfer delivered in a timely fashion.
Perfect from start to finish
Fantastic service and lovely gift box
Highly recommend to all