Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Digital Converters provided an efficient and quality service. The conversions were completed and returned within a week and those I have watched so far have been to a high standard.
Great service loved the music to the videos. Quality was very good considering the videos were off cine film which is 50 years old
Everything absolutely fantastic, prompt service, fantastic results & will definitely use again. Excellent!
Excellent service for transferring our old family videos onto CD's for us. Professional and prompt service which was good value. Thank you.
Digital Converters were absolutely FANTASTIC! I wanted camcorder tapes converted at short notice, around Christmas time, for my daughter's 21st birthday family lunch on 4 January. I was really worried I'd left it too late but, amazingly, they got the iCloud download to me straight after they were back in the office after the Christmas break. This meant we were able to make an absolutely gorgeous half hour film of her and her brother as babies and toddlers that we all sat and watched at her celebration lunch. We'd kept it a surprise for her and she really loved it - as did her brother who did the editing, as his gift to her. It was very special for us all, including her 82-year-old grandmother. She had many events happening to celebrate her 21st and this was definitely the best and most precious one of all. Thank you Digital Converters so very very much.
Very quick and professional service. Especially as it was the run up to Christmas. Good quality conversion
Excellent service. Very happy with results.
Your DVDs bought back some lovely memories for my children thank you
Thank you so much, all back in time for Christmas as promised, great viewing for us and great quality from yourselves, many thanks, will always recommend 👍
Quick ,professional and good quality dvd Pleased with product
Brill service. Thanks
A quick and efficient service at a reasonable price. Very pleased with the convertion and would certainly use again.
The service was really easy and quick! Thanks for making my dads 60th extra special!
Excellent service quick return and very pleased with the quality even though it was from an 80’s VHS
Was very pleased with the result bearing in mind that the reels were 50 plus years old. Only down side was the music which was put with it. Would have preferred happy music. Sounded a bit like funeral music!!!!
Very simple and easy to use. Came back with no problems at all - I would highly recommend these guys. Brilliant. Many thanks Alan
Efficient,smooth ordering system. Prompt delivery,good quality. Overall I was delighted. Many Thanks.
Very good, efficient service, quick turnaround, no problems, would recommend.
Good that they arrange collection. Prompt service and nicely packaged copies plus originals returned too.
Really pleased with the conversion of many tapes to USB. Professionally done
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,992 reviews