Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Great service. Would definitely recommend
Great to have old VHS memories restored in a digital format. Super efficient service. Thanks guys!
Seriously impressed with the service. Tracking tool was reassuring (letting me know my tape approved ok). Although took a little while to process (which I attribute to Covid) the tracking tool let me see updates and kept me reassured my conversation was going through nicely. When complete delivery was with Royal Mail, top trusted carrier. My VHS conversion was perfect. Not seeing those memories in literally DECADES was incredible. Totally recommend Digital Converters and will shortly be sending a bunch of old camcorder tapes for them to convert too.
Amazing service.Films so poignant with beautiful music - just sobbed.Thank you.
Very professional - great service
Really happy with the service I received when I had a query. Easy to post off and track. Very happy with the product.
Having found a 40 year old 8mm film reel of parted loved ones, my greatest difficult was giving up possession of it, but I did, and I'm extremely happy with the conversion that Digital Conversions provided me with.
They informed me when they received the reel, and it was returned (safe and sound) a couple of weeks later by tracked post.
Digital Converters provided me with a great service and I highly recommend them.
So pleased with the service from Digital Converters, the old chunky video tape we sent was not in the best condition being very grainy and having been a very early 'home video' wasn't professionally filmed but which was still of much sentimental value.
We hoped for some improvement in moving the video to a CD but wouldn't have been at all surprised if too deteriorated to restore. The service was swift and secure with good communication confirming safe receipt and dispatch and the returned quality was just as good as originally filmed over 20 years ago! Clearly showing my dad who is no longer with us dancing and enjoying himself at a Ceilidh back in 1999! Thank you so much, memories are priceless, I would absolutely recommend to anyone converting older videos to use this company.
Great service and very efficient! Thanks.
First try very good. Would like to choose my own music to go on sound track. At least be offered a choice!
Very friendly efficient and will recommend them to anybodt
Excellent smooth transaction . Continually updated throughout the process and extremely happy with the end result .
I was delighted with the way Digital converters improved the images of my slides and now I can share them with friends and family online by sending a digital file attachment. Many thanks to you for an excellent service Ken Barrand
Great company, Did a fantastic job of converting my old video tape onto cds,I was a bit apprehensive at first ,didn't want to loose the old memories that were on the video tape as things like that are priceless ,But Digital converters are a company that you can trust ,did a great job and a fantastic price as well.
Thanks again
Rob Young
I was very pleased with the quality and delivery time of my order. I hadn't been able to check the content of my 20 year old tapes before sending but I was pleasantly surprised that they were still in good condition.
A great service that I'll use again.
Excellent service, got my converted vhs back quickly. The conversion was of great quality to.
Was very happy with the service and really liked that you could track the progress of the order online.
Excellent service and quality very happy with my goods would highly recommend
Was very happy with this service. Obviously I was nervous sending a video off with holds sentimental value, but it felt very safe. The package was tracked untill it was returned back to me. Would highly recommend this company.
Excellent service and fantastic quality it was amazing to be able to watch the dvd that had 20 years old memories on it.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,812 reviews