Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
Professional, exceptionally friendly and approachable, fast service.
brilliant service
DC turned round a custom conversion of an old VHS tape for me quickly and for a reasonable price - personable folk at the end of the phone - very responsive to a non-standard request.
what is not to like?
Brilliant service - very pleased with our purchase - and able to watch our video on a memory stick
10/10
Very happy with my digital conversions. Thank you
Very pleased with results
Sent back my converted data really quickly
Will be using again
Delighted with results of the 3 video tapes ,which were 30yrs old. So glad I also ordered memory stick. Quick & excellent service. Would recommend to anyone.
Great company to deal with
Good communication fast delivery Fair price.
Process was very clear and the information they supplied helped to keep me informed. Final quality of the delivered video was good.
It brought back precious memories thank you for your great service the dvd was perfect
I wasn’t expecting to get anything back from a 24 year old tape, but I was delighted to see good quality images of that came back. Very efficient service and great value. R tho
Great service. conversation was top notch.
DC transferred some 44 year old movie film on to an USB. Brilliant.
Perfect! A great service. If i find more videos I will certainly use again.
Really pleased with the outcome of our tape conversions. Took a little while to get back during the lockdown period but the final product very high quality and easy to access.
Very good service,at right price recommended.
Had a music tape I wanted transferred onto a CD. Found Digital Converters online, sent the tape off and 2 weeks later received my CD and original tape back. Brilliant, am really pleased.
Would definitely recommend.
I had my family cine films converted, a brilliant job, the first time I’ve viewed the films in 30 yrs and set to music too!
The films were picked up and delivered back to the house on time, I’d recommend Digital Converters without hesitation and intend using them again to convert my childhood slides.
Very impressed with the service, quick and efficient.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,566 reviews