Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Fantastic service, I was told when the VHS was received and when it was dispatched. No extra cost for repair and much cheaper than other quotes! I was very impressed with the service and received everything back within a week. I would definitely use this service again."
"I was so nervous sending off my video tape but I am so glad I did! The service was excellent, I had an email confirming it’s arrival and also once it had been dispatched. Thoroughly efficient! Packaging was great and the quality of the DVD’s were much so better than I expected! Highly, highly recommend!"
"Fantastic service and really happy with the old videos now converted to a usb! Thanks!"
"I sent a camcorder tape to Digital Converters, and although the tape had snapped, it was converted to Flash drive in a week!"
"Great service. Very pleased."
"Sent a couple of items 8mm cine film and a recent video for conversion.Digital Convertors were excellent,the website was easy to navigate and the cost was very reasonable.The turnaround has been very fast and the results are excellent. I can recommend this company for this specialised work."
"Sent a 27-year-old Video-8 tape (that had been stuck in a drawer for 20 years!) for conversion and was delighted with the resulting transfer to DVD. Very professional service at very reasonable price, would definitely recommend."
"Really quick, quality service. Thanks for helping preserve my memories of graduating university."
"I had 2 tapes converted to usb. I placed the order posted it, received an email confirming receipt the next day. A few days later another email stating my media was on the way back. So happy with the service."
"Good quality conversion of Hi8 tapes. Great service all round."
"Fast efficient quality service"
"Excellent prompt service"
"It was a very good service - quick and simple to use - my only criticism was the way the tapes and USBs were packaged - the box was falling to pieces and had holes in it. Luckily they weren’t damaged or lost but could easily have been."
"Exactly as advertised."
"Clear service information. Fair prices. Clear communication about the progress of my request and a good service delivered overall. Used to copy treasured cassette to digital audio and would highly recommend the service."
"Our request for conversion from video to DVD was replied to very quickly and the whole process from posting the video to receiving the finished DVD's was easy and pain free! Thank you Digital Converters."
"Excellent service, I love watching the old memories. Quick delivery, reasonable price and excellent communications."
"Stunningly good , fast reasonably price safe accurate"
"Excellent service thank you for giving me back precious memories"
"Very pleased, thank you. I also managed to send you one empty tape case as I left one in the camera. So sending another request out to you shortly!"
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,364 reviews