Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"I had a video which I had not watched for years and the BBC had never converted it. I discovered Digital Converters on line so I sent my video to them and now I can watch it again. The picture quality is excellent and I am very pleased with the result. Fantastic company with great customer service. Thank you. Robert"
"Great service. Fast and efficient and kept informed at every stage. Highly recommended."
"Very good will use you again recommend you to all"
"Very impressed with speed of processing and service I received."
"My old family video was transfered to a dvd, All looks great and I've now got my memories back,,,"
"Excellent service, quick turnaround, easy procedure and very well priced, thank you"
"So pleased to have my wedding video transferred to DVD. Great service"
"Excellent service, from initial order to receiving the item took lee than a week"
"Excellent service. To see old family movies was a real treat not just for me but the whole family. Will certainly send more vhs or maybe some reals that have been in the loft for ages. Who knows what’s on them ? That’s what’s exciting . Memories so very special . How lucky i am to have them."
"Efficient, good service. Easy website."
"Fantastic and quick service. Wonderful to see long forgotten memories. Go for it before it's too late....well worth the money."
"Very reliable service and good quality copy obtained from my video tapes"
"Great service, very professional. Any queries were responded to quickly. We are delighted with all our Hi8 Tapes that have been converted and have brought back many happy memories. Highly recommend!"
"To be fair, can't fault them. I think it would be a very expensive process if you had dozens of videos convert, or even more. But for me it was two family videos which I didn't want to lose, so was worth the cost for the memories."
"Sent off a 23-year-old VHR tape and got a DVD returned which, while not perfect, has acceptable quality. After 23 years that's a pretty good result."
"Brilliant, got 1 video and 3 camcorder tapes back within a week, on memory sticks will be using again"
"Excellent service and very reasonably priced."
"EXCELLENT service and price. Super fast conversion of my media was all done in one week. 100% satisfied will definitely use this service again. A+"
"Whilst the service was very prompt, the digital files from my slides were not produced at the advertised 4000dpi. Instead they are at approximately 2/3 of this figure. The EXIF data suggests that the ‘scans’ were produced with a regular camera and therefore presumably with a slide copying attachment, as opposed to being properly scanned. There are artefacts on the scans (smudges or sensor spots) that are not present on the original slides. These are repeated across several scans of slides taken years apart on different cameras."
"Great service and quick turnaround with good communication will use again for sure."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 1,893 reviews