Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"A quick and simple process with happy memories returned."
"This service was very easy to use, having placed my order, I posted off my tape on Friday afternoon. Within the week I had received my order and was absolutely delighted with it. I will certainly use this company again."
"I sent in a short 8mm film and it was converted in double quick time. Beautifully done and nice to hear a bit of music added. Made a lovely surprise for my elderly parents who hadn't seen it for 50 years. Thanks, DC."
"Very good service. Media returned within the week with everything copied to a dvd. Saw my lovely old dog again for the first time in years!"
"very happy with the service"
"Great service. And fast. Many thanks"
"Brilliant service. Kept me up to date with everything and the quality was fantastic. No bothers at all. I would recommend. It’s easy and cheaper then I expected. Didn’t take too long to send everything back either."
"excellent service."
"Very efficient and courteous. I am really pleased with digital converters and the work they did for me. I would highly recommend them."
"The conversions were excellent, and have been an unqualified success when we took them to France to show the rest of the family. When we brought our tape in, everyone was most friendly, and even provided a bowl of water for our dog! We hope to bring more soon - when we have saved up . . ."
"Great service, excellent customer service and fast turnaround"
"Your digital reproduction of a very old home recording on an audio cassette tape was very good. Speedy service was also appreciated together with the offer of after sales extra copies."
"I can't speak more highly of the company. Fabulous result from 20 year old cine films. Quick, efficient, will send all I have with total confidence. Thank you."
"Excellent response and service"
"Brilliant service both times"
"Really helpful with any questions. Great service. Highly recommend."
"I was really impressed with their service, it was speedy and reasonably priced, with great communication throughout. Will use them again without hesitation."
"Great service and quick turnaround"
"Excellent customer care and prompt service. Am delighted with the conversion from cine film. Will definitely use again. Thank you."
"Great service. Helpful and speedy. Conversion of 30 year old camcorder tapes was great. Brought back a lot of memories ! Highly recommended. Thank you 💖🤗"
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,395 reviews