Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"They did a DVD of a 50 year old fine film and it's fantastic! Thank you"
"Done a great job converting our old family VHSs to digital!"
"Absolutely delighted by the very professional product. The chat I had with before I sent off my film was very reassuring, all my queries were answered. I appreciated being told my film had arrived and when it had been dispatched too. My sisters and I are very pleased at the high standard of the DVDs and USB stick. It great to be able to see this family film from the mid 1960s once more. We will be using you again and are happy to recommend your service."
"Absolutely superb service. I found an audio cassette of my late father singing - he died in 1978. The tape was almost unplayable and the hissing made it a waste of time trying so I thought I'd try Digital Converters. They sent me an acknowledgement to say that they'd received the cassette and managed my expectations by saying that I was now in a queue for conversion. The USB arrived today and played perfectly - it was like having my dad in the room. Their customer care is second to none, pricing is very competitive and I would recommend unhesitatingly. Thanks guys"
"Absolutely fantastic service, kept me updated throughout and made sure that I had the item in time as it was for a birthday present. Would highly recommend 😊"
"Discovered some old VHS tapes and older 3 inch cine films in the loft. Sent them to Digital converters on the Thursday. Received an email the next day saying they had arrived OK. The following Thursday my tapes and cine film arrived back safely packaged with their contents on a USB stick. Discovered old family wedding footage from the 1980's, all beautifully converted to digital, so we can share with family all over the world. Really excellent five star service - thank you!"
"Very pleased with the DVD from camcorder tape. Good quality and very prompt service. Thank you"
"Excellent service, speedy and great mini-dv conversion to dvd and the cloud!"
"Great service, very quick and painless to order. We chose a memory stick and it was back with us within a week, along with our video, securely packaged. Thank you!"
"Thrilled! Sent an old video tape to be put onto a memory stick and am really pleased with the result. Thank you. Have now sent my treasured camcorder tapes of my children growing up and am looking forward to the results."
"Fantastic service. Fast and perfect results. I have many VHS tapes and will have them ALL converted by "Digital Converters"; and they are NOT expensive."
"Excellent service. my cine film was blank , which was a shame but I was sent a very speedy refund. Couldn't fault the service."
"Very easy to understand website. Quick and easy to process. Very reliable service"
"Excellent service, i was kept up to date with my order with a tracking device for delivery. I had to send back my DVD to have edited, my fault not theres, they were happy to do this for small fee. I will definately use again and recommend to family and friends"
"Great service. Had my VHS ready for an online download in great time. And really good quality. Better than I remember it on the VHS that's for sure! Friendly correspondence too. Really happy overall."
"Really straightforward and efficient service - good price to convert too - will definitely use again."
"Great to see old memories on the dvd rather than the video. Thank you"
"It was a quick and easy service to get the tape transferred over"
"I had a video from 1989 that had some white mould on the tape. Wasn't sure that the recording would transfer to DVD/USB but was extremely pleased with the finished product. Memories of a special wedding now saved. Thank you."
"Fantastic and very quick service. Highly recommend 👍"
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 1,975 reviews