Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"I was initially disappointed that only two of my three tapes had been converted, however once I notified you of the problem I was impressed at how quickly you rectified the issue. I will definitely use you again."
"Speedy and efficient service. Did what I asked. Will recommend."
"It was a very good service - quick and simple to use - my only criticism was the way the tapes and USBs were packaged - the box was falling to pieces and had holes in it. Luckily they weren’t damaged or lost but could easily have been."
"Good service Excellent price and quality Returned DVDs. Would recommend you to others . Thanks Tom F Dorset"
"U lot was brilliant u sorted something out for me which I didn't think would be done, u made my mum happy it was a memory of my dad"
"I would like to say a big thank you for your prompt service and that you managed to get anything off the tape at all. I will be using you again when I've had a sort out of other tapes. Again thank you"
"Video s were 24&25 yrs old so they were good for the age quick service would recommend I fact a member of my family is going to send a wedding video in"
"Quick, no hassle."
"Very pleased with this company. Efficient, communicative and very 'speedy'!"
"quick and efficient Thank you"
"We're very pleased with the service we have had from Digital Converters. The questions we asked online were answered helpfully and clearly. The order was acknowledged promptly. The products were despatched after a bit over 2 weeks. It would have been helpful if at the beginning we'd been given a rough idea of how long it might take to do the work. We are not complaining though as we are very pleased with the final results which were originally recorded on very old technology! We will definitely be using your services again soon. Thank you!"
"Happy with the results, but some of the dark scenes could have been made brighter if this was possible. Have another two 400 ft reels that I am thinking of sending to you, when I get time to check them. Regards B Mapp"
"great way to save audio memories - would use this service again"
"Excellent service - does what you want: puts your old video tapes on to easy to read MP4 to watch on the computer. My only wishes are that for digital tapes, they just give you one huge MP4 for all the digital video clips, when it should be easy to split in to individual MP4s, 1 per clip, since that is how they are stored on the tapes. Secondly, all the date and time stamps on the digital tape are lost. So you have no idea when the clips were taken. Since the info is on the tapes, it would be nice if it could be extracted somehow and provided separately. Otherwsie, I am very happy."
"Delighted with results. Projector blew up so thought we would never see the cine film again."
"Arrived swiftly , I've not seen it - It was a present that was happily received. Thank you :-)"
"Very please with the way my request was changed to prompt action. I would have no hesitation with dealing with this firm if the need arrives."
"Efficient service. Straightforward & clear telephone advice from customer service."
"Good and prompt service at competitive rates."
"Good courteous service. Good quality conversion."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,395 reviews