Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Very pleased with the service from Digital Converters. I was a bit apprehensive sending off my wedding video but it arrived safely and Digital Converters kept me updated via email. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"What a great service. Simple and easy to get tapes to DC. Quick turnaround and expertly done."
"Happy with service, can recommend, good price and reliable."
"Excellent, prompt service thank you."
"Fast service, responsive, good quality scanning, great price. Highly recommended !"
"Really great service - so quick and efficient and the results were amazing! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get old home videos converted."
"Very approachable on the phone with good advice beforehand which gave great confidence for sending thirty year old wedding video! Fast, efficient service at a very good price. Thank you."
"Very fast turnaround - good images, considering the age of our cine-film. We were also very pleased that you added background music for us - an unexpected bonus. Would recommend this service."
"So happy with the results. My dad passed away when I was 16 so hearing his voice again brought back so many happy memories."
"Excellent service. We found a long lost cassette with recordings of our son’s performance of a piano concerto at hus school leavers concert when he was 18. He is now 40! We were amazed it could be played at all but Digitsl converters made a cleaned up cd and we are delighted. The service is safe and quick."
"My Uncle found an old Sony 8mm DV Tape and he wanted to see what was on it. I found Digital Converters on-line and the reviews were brilliant. The on-line booking form was easy to navigate and the tape was posted off. 5 days later, we recieved it back, along with a DVD of the footage, expertly copied from the Sony tape. It was footage of a Christmas Day, long ago. My Uncle was, and is, thrilled to bits. The service we got from Digital Converters was first class and I will highly recommend them to anyone who needs transfers from one format to another."
"Quick,simple and efficient. My old tapes beautifully preserved. Thank you!"
"Very professional service, they did everything they said they would."
"Prompt and efficient service. I was kept informed throughout the process and the final product is just what we wanted. Would use them again."
"The tapes arrived very promptly and were of a really good quality. Thank you, its been lovely to watch them"
"Mightily impressed with the service and the quality of the returned cd. I would recommend without hesitation."
"Only one word excellent. Fantastic quick service and great quality well done"
"We're very pleased with the service we have had from Digital Converters. The questions we asked online were answered helpfully and clearly. The order was acknowledged promptly. The products were despatched after a bit over 2 weeks. It would have been helpful if at the beginning we'd been given a rough idea of how long it might take to do the work. We are not complaining though as we are very pleased with the final results which were originally recorded on very old technology! We will definitely be using your services again soon. Thank you!"
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,141 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access