Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
I can't fault the service I had from DC. I initially made contact by email to enquire about converting some tapes and my email was answered immediately. the order process was then really straightforward and I was told the courier would arrive on a certain day (they did) and that my order would be processed within 2 weeks (it was). My tapes were then returned to me with after the 2 week period within 48 hours by courier. The service as superb and it all took place in early lock-down! Many thanks DG.
Fast service since the moment you purchase one of their offers.

Good quality on the conversion, kind of device used and package to return the originals.

Also an unexpected extra. One of the tapes was empty, I thought had something. So they didn’t charge me for that and return back the money.
Excellent service
Excellent service. Old VHS tapes converted to Digital, at least 1 damaged tape repaired. Would reccomend this company.
Very easy transaction with excellent results "recommended"
I had used the lockdown to retrieve my late Father's old 8mm cine films and projector from my garage. His old late 50s and early 60s films had developed a brittleness, and were also breaking apart at the countless previous splicing points. This proved difficult to reload every 2 minutes to watch them all.

After two, I must say, arduous but ultimately rewarding days, I had watched them all. I then decided that they deserved a better chance in the future, so searched out, and chose Digital Convertors on line (All the info I needed was there. Particularly the need for repairing the broken splices/joins, which they state is included) So I went for it, and posted them off to them.

3 weeks later, all the original films and cases, plus their digital/modern equivalents arrived...

The quality is now better than the original projector can manage, and the overall viewing is now much improved on a big TV (When lockdown is over, there will be be a large family gathering to watch family holidays, much-loved relatives who have passed away and baby/toddler film of myself and my siblings.

Can't wait. Thank you Digital Convertors.

Graham, from Surrey

P.S. My only small gripe is the piano music which now accompanies the "films" is a bit "weird" in places. I wish I could chose a genre. But it can be muted, so not worth removing a star for. Five Star service. Thanks again.
Following a clear out I unearthed some treasured tape recordings from my school days which I had not listened to for over 30 years.
Digital Converters did a fantastic job in processing my order to transfer them to a memory stick. I had researched various options and realised that paying a professional outfit meant benefiting from professional audio transfer quality - and this stood out in the final product.
The turnaround time was excellent given lockdown restrictions.
I employed Digital Converters to convert some old photographic slides (50yrs old). After a small hiccup over collection the guys turned my order around in 2 weeks (not bad as this was during "Lockdown"). They cleaned the slides up, digitally enhanced them and formatted them to a pen drive. The results were amazing.The slides were of my wife, as a child, with her late father and grandparents. She had not previously seen the photographs and to say she was blown away when I was able to show them to her would be an understatement. Thank you Guys.
Efficient, timely, great quality. Made it all very easy
Easy to follow instructions and quick turnaround very happy.
Very Satisfied with the service i received,and very happy with the memory stick and dvd.Also quick reply to my e-mails.Would recommend to anyone.
Reliable, good service
Just got an old Wedding video from 2000 converted to DVD and they did a fantastic job. They kept me informed as to when the video would be collected, when they received it and put it in the queue to be converted. They then let me know when the video and dvd had been sent back to me and it had a tracking number with it. A service I would recommend which is cheaper than other media converter companies that you see advertised.
Can't fault this company very professional from start to finish so pleased with the finished product. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
The service is just fantastic, can’t recommend this company enough.
Excellent service thankyou
We had 14 Tapes from 1991 to 1995 to convert plus our wedding video from 1986! Great service from start to finish. Thank you.
Excellent service - the tape was picked up from my home, I received emails to confirm it’s safe arrival and then it’s dispatch and the completed media were returned all within a few days!
It’s a lot of money to Just set the tape up and copy all. I left notes for sections I wanted copied and you ignored them. Not very impressed with the price considering the sub-standard service.
I was very pleased with the efficiency and speed of service for my vhs to digital conversion.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,394 reviews