Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy
Very good, they did everything they said they would including credit for tapes that we thought had something on but in the end didn't. We would no have no hesitation in recommending them.
Very pleased with the service. Clear instructions regarding sending my tapes. Easy to understand pricing. Good communication during the process and a quick turnaround. Great quality transfers. Highly recommended.
Excellent quick service and plenty of emails to say you’d received my tapes and then where the order was. It has been wonderful to see my children little again, thank you so much for making us all smile!
Quick and easy.
Sent my tape to be converted on a Friday. It was back with me first thing Wednesday. Superb turnaround and excellent quality. Thanks so much.
Delighted with the service, 10 days from posting my tapes to receiving the usb and updated throughout process. Also at a very competitive price. I would be happy to use DC again.
Very happy with this service, thank you. Swift, quality & value for money
I am not very tech savvy but I found this process straight forward the web site was very easy to use, clear instruction, they kept my informed all through the process would definitely recommend them.
Quick, efficient and good quality
clear website, quick and easy to use and received (along with original tapes) order quickly and safely.
Great service and quick turnaround. I’ll use them again.
Quick, great quality. Thank you.
Absolute fantastic service from start to finish and fab quality . Would definitely recommend......thank you so much. 😊😊😊
We had a video tape which was 30 years old with family members on who are no longer with us. We hadn't seen the video in over 15 years due to everything changing to dvd etc. I found digital converters and sent off my video. The turn around was brilliant. The quality of the dvd is fab and I would recommend them to everyone I know. We can finally watch our loved video once again. Thanks digital converters !!
excellent and high quality service. highly recommended.
Very fast efficient service - thanks guys!
Quick and easy process, files were converted well
Great memories that have been brought back to life. Digital Converters converted 19 camcorder tapes to DVD and memory stick for a very reasonable price (half anyone else) and very good quality. Thanks a million.
Great service - fast & easy Found an old VHS tape & had it converted easily accessed via the cloud in under a week - plus they send old tape back!
Amazingly quick service with very polite and professional correspondence. Was really pleased to get dvd back from a 20 year old tape that had been stored away. Well worth giving it a go. Will definitely recommend.👍
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,674 reviews