Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
In a dark corner of a drawer, lay the only remaining VHS tape in our home, unwatched and forgotten for years. Then by chance I read in a magazine about a company that could take this forlorn old tape and transfer it onto a DVD. The tape had actually detached from the end reel. So hoping that it would not be lost in the post as it was completely irreplacable, I sent it off. After a nail biting wait it returned in a nice box, sharing the journey with a shiny new DVD. So I fired up the DVD player and put it on. The years rolled away as we watched my son and his friends playing in the garden on his 4th Birthday. We were delighted, although my Son was not so enamoured :-) Excellent Job - Thankyou DC!
Good service does what it says on the tin
Excellent service so easy to use.
very pleased with result, delivered with in the week as promised. and very helpful people when I had to change details. Would highly recommend them to others,
Was very pleased with the dvd that you did from a vhs tape and will be using your services again.
Absolutely over the moon with the quility of the dvd I received back from the original camcorder tape from 2004. Was kept up to date and received an email to say it had been posted back to me. Thank you
Great service. Reasonably priced. I finally got round to converting our wedding video from video cassette to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and I’m not sure why it took me so long to sort. It was so easy!
CHuffed you bits with the conversions, top quality, would recommend to anyone šŸ˜€
Details well communicated and straight forward. Highly recommend.
I’m very pleased with this firm, who have converted a precious audio cassette to a CD and MP3 file for me. I will probably use them again.
Very satisfied customer, good service all round
Fantastic service. 5*****. Thank you, Digital Converters. Very recommended 100%.
Brilliant. Really old video cassette now in my Dropbox. £20
From first to last digital converters were completely professional the quality of the work was superb couldn't ask for anything more
Great service from start to finish - excellent communications from start of my enquiry to the finish and conversion arrived on time and well packed.
Would recommend !
I was very pleased with the service and product quality. The courier collection service is a great idea for reassurance that original data is safe and is very reasonably priced. If I need more data converted in the future my first consideration will be Digital Converters.
Thank you! Good Job
Really pleaaed with the quality and the service received. Everything went reallt smoothly and I received the DVD promptly.
Excellent service. Very pleased with the results. Would definitely use them again.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,687 reviews