Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
Unfortunately, Digital Converters couldn't get the picture and sound of my VHS videocassette in sync. They tried twice, but even the second batch of finished DVDs were unacceptable. Also, the picture aspect ratio was incorrect (I had to manually adjust this on my TV), and they hadn't topped and tailed the video (it started with colour bars). I only mention these things because the second company that I tried (video2dvdtransfers.co.uk in Aylesbury) managed to get everything right, and even included an index page and a DVD case (not a CD jewel case).
Camcorder tapes digitized and returned together with usb memory stick. Very pleased with service.
Excellent, prompt service. Very pleased with my videos transferred on to USB. I can now watch at my leisure as well as edit them. Thank you so much. Will use service again
I can't fault the service I had from DC. I initially made contact by email to enquire about converting some tapes and my email was answered immediately. the order process was then really straightforward and I was told the courier would arrive on a certain day (they did) and that my order would be processed within 2 weeks (it was). My tapes were then returned to me with after the 2 week period within 48 hours by courier. The service as superb and it all took place in early lock-down! Many thanks DG.
Excellent service .. brilliant results .. thank you
Excellent service! Would definitely Recommend this company. The guys at Digital Converters were always on hand to answer my questions, they beat every other website in price and was straight forward sending my slides to them. Once I received my usb and slides back I was very happy with the quality of the digital photos, over 30 year old slides and the photos looked like they were taken today! Great service!
So glad I used yourselves. Sent a few videos for converting to dvd and am looking forward to sending over some more. Quality is fantastic.
Very quick and professional service. Especially as it was the run up to Christmas. Good quality conversion
I have been very satisfied with the service given. Felt valued as a customer and would be more than happy to recommend and use again in the future
Very pleased with the conversion and speed of return
Very fast efficient service and very reasonably priced. Also very good results.
I am totaly impressed with the way in which my media has been dealt with. From my first contact to delivery of my film I've recieved a first class service. 10 out of 10 from me.
VERY PROFFESIONAL SERVICE. FAST,EASY AND SECURE TREATMENT OF MY MEDIA - A VHS TAPE FROM 1992. I WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE RESULTANT DVD'S. WOULD CERTAINLY USE THEM AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THEM.
Sent a 27-year-old Video-8 tape (that had been stuck in a drawer for 20 years!) for conversion and was delighted with the resulting transfer to DVD. Very professional service at very reasonable price, would definitely recommend.
Very quick service. Excellent finished product. Well packaged on return.
Excellent conversion of cine film - dealt with promptly and professionally
Excellent service,thanks!
most efficient in everyway - even ways I had not thought of!
A great service and a very happy customer. Thank you x
Excellent and quick service.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,566 reviews