Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy
Brilliant service.
Great speedy service and quality product.
very good and very fast service would use them again
Highly satisfied with this service I would really recommend their service to anyone.
Fast, efficient quality service.
Excellent service. We are sending more of our camcorder tapes to be converted.
Excellent service and a fast turnround.
Prompt service, and follow up advise was good when I had a problem viewing the CD on my PC.
Great service. Timely and efficient.
I'm so happy that I sent a reel of cinefilm to digital converters. It was one that I'd found when clearing my parents house. It was full of family memories and it was lovely to see my parents so young and happy. Plus to see my sisters and I as babies and young children. Digital converters made a great job from an old reel (1960 I guess) that had been just gathering dust for years. Thank you.
Super service, should have used them years ago!
Great service and did a good job. Recommended.
recently got two reels of 8mm film converted to digital format. Excellent communication, high quality conversion.
Having not played my wedding video for over 15 years I was very nervous to have it converted, but it was the best decision and the team at Digital Converters were great at putting my mind at rest (it was our only copy and over 20 years old so very precious). Great company and speedy service, I would absolutely recommend them!
Brilliant. I sent my videos, they returned very quickly with the right memory sticks. There was a slight problem with the format but the fault was mine and Digital Converters sorted me out marvellously. Top company.
I would highly recommend Digital Converters. They digitised 37 mini DV and VHS tapes for me and did a great job very quickly. They were also very helpful when I then wanted to change the labelling of some of the files on the cloud. Garry Monaghan, London
Excellent service! I’m really pleased with the results.
Fantastic service, really quick turnaround time. Highly recommended.
Thank you for converting our VHS 30 yr old tapes - I was nervous about sending them but your customer service is faultless and felt confident they were in safe hands. The turnaround was very quick so thank you so much!! We are now able to view our very old tapes again and edit them at our leisure on my laptop! I would recomend you to anyone who asks - brilliant!
Swift response, excellent quality - what more would you want
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,518 reviews