Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy
Unfortunately, Digital Converters couldn't get the picture and sound of my VHS videocassette in sync. They tried twice, but even the second batch of finished DVDs were unacceptable. Also, the picture aspect ratio was incorrect (I had to manually adjust this on my TV), and they hadn't topped and tailed the video (it started with colour bars). I only mention these things because the second company that I tried (video2dvdtransfers.co.uk in Aylesbury) managed to get everything right, and even included an index page and a DVD case (not a CD jewel case).
I have been very satisfied with the service given. Felt valued as a customer and would be more than happy to recommend and use again in the future
Very pleased with the conversion and speed of return
Very fast efficient service and very reasonably priced. Also very good results.
I am totaly impressed with the way in which my media has been dealt with. From my first contact to delivery of my film I've recieved a first class service. 10 out of 10 from me.
VERY PROFFESIONAL SERVICE. FAST,EASY AND SECURE TREATMENT OF MY MEDIA - A VHS TAPE FROM 1992. I WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE RESULTANT DVD'S. WOULD CERTAINLY USE THEM AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THEM.
Sent a 27-year-old Video-8 tape (that had been stuck in a drawer for 20 years!) for conversion and was delighted with the resulting transfer to DVD. Very professional service at very reasonable price, would definitely recommend.
Very quick service. Excellent finished product. Well packaged on return.
Excellent conversion of cine film - dealt with promptly and professionally
Excellent service,thanks!
most efficient in everyway - even ways I had not thought of!
A great service and a very happy customer. Thank you x
Excellent and quick service.
Had two old vhs tapes converted to DVD. Excellent communication and brilliant service. Original tapes returned and exceptional DVD transfer. Absolutely delighted . Would highly recommend.
I was over the moon with digital converters .. I was looking for quite sometime at getting my 8mm camcorder tapes put on to dvds but was so worried about sending them off as I was worried I’d not get them bk or they’d get lost etc.as they Have such special irreplaceable memories on.. I came across digital converters on line .. sent them an email stating this .. they completely put my mind at ease.. suggesting the best way to send them etc,and what to do.. I had 13 tapes which I sent off and got them all back safe and sound in less than 2wks..converted to dvds which were all labelled and sent in a holder .. excellent price .. excellent communication.. can not fault at all .. highly recommend 100% .
Thank you!
I only wanted a small section of my VHS video tapes digitising and Digital Converters were able to do this, enabling me to download a reasonable sized file.
Great communication and discs all received back within 7 days
Found an old tape in the loft - unsure of what was on it so, sent it off to these guys. Within a week we had a DVD of our now 18 year old son as a baby - up to his first birthday and Christmas. Best 10.00 quid I have spent in decades!
Fast, polite and efficient service -- will use again!!
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,688 reviews