Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy
Very pleased with the results from quite an old video
Thanks to Digital Converters I now have a recording I can listen to and which has preserved the voice of a much loved family member who passed away 30 years ago. The process for me was very straightforward. I was aware that Digital Converters took pride in achieving a successful outcome which instilled trust in me. The recording is wonderful.
Great service. Got confirmation of tapes received and an email when dispatched. Old camcorder tapes put on memory stick in time for Christmas. Whole process was just over a week. Price is good and website really easy. Would recommend this service and have already done so to a couple of friends.
Fast, secure and affordable, my 1995 VHS tape was converted to DVD and MP4. Very pleased with the result. I would certainly recommend this service.
Digital Converters were able to turn round 34 old camcorder tapes in under 2 weeks for me. The service was great and have no complaints with the results that can now edit and play on my laptop. Thanks for a great job. Keith
Very prompt and efficient service. Reasonably priced.
Great service
Absolutely brilliant service. Received my order quickly and so pleased with the quality of converting old camcorder tapes onto memory stick. Thank you so much for your amazing and professional service. Brilliant present for family, treasured memories, once again thank you.
Very happy with the service provided. Quick, easy and at a good price.
Very pleased with the service I received from Digital Converters, thank you and Merry Christmas
Great service
Excellent service and fast
Had an issue with the CD but when contact was made with D.C they quickly promised to resolve the problem and offered to re-record the tape to try and eliminate the issues raised. The tape contains overdubbed tracks that have never been released on CD so it will make a nice stocking filler for my Dad Thanks to Sean and all at D.C.
I have received my films back today , just over a week to do absolutely great service .And over the moon with the transfer you have done with the transfer from film to DVD .I wasn't sure if the films would have been o.k as they have not been shown for over 35 years I will be sorting out some more films in the new year and sending them to you . Once again thankyou for your excellent service .
Very smooth process. Delighted with the quality of the conversion of our 60 year old cine films to DVD/USB.
clear pictures after 25 years, friendly and speedy service
Excellent service from start to finish. I was unsure regarding the format and received a very prompt and clear response, which helped me understand fully how the recording would be made available for downloading and how to do this. It has enabled a recording of over 60 years ago, to be digitalised for our family’s posterity. I fully recommend Digital Converters.
Excellent service kept informed of progress at all stages
I recently got an old tape converted into a DVD. I was really happy with Digital Converters and have now ordered to get more tapes I had at home converted into a DVD.
Just watched it and considering how old the films were the resulting dvd is great. Plenty of memories saved for future generations. Thank you.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,755 reviews