Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Very good quick service. Great re info re receiving them posting my order.
Simple, straightforward process. Good communication. Great service.
Fast and well done!
Very quick to transfer very good disk to watch can recommend
Always helpful and very professional
Excellent service, prompt communications, good quality
Excellent service and conversion of VHS to DVD
Great service, security and return of my amazing DVD set. Thank you for bringing some old memories back to life - great all round service.
A quick and rapid service
Easy to use the website, reasonable prices and excellent service. The conversion from video cassette to USB was very well done. There was no need to communicate with the company as I just went online, placed the order and received emails to confirm receipt of the order and its dispatch. Thank you.
Really happy with the job that these guys did.Very efficient and helpful when I called for advice.Just sent another film off to be converted and looking forward to more memories of my childhood from the 70’s.
Very happy with my dvds and memory stick that you converted from my old video tapes. I have played the two dvds and am very happy with the quality. The whole transaction was quick, efficient and reasonably priced and I will certainly recommend you to my family and friends. Jennifer Murray
Great service, really quick, no issues at all. Thank you!
Excellent service with good quality results even though the tapes were so old.
I have been really pleased with the service that I have had from Digital Converters. They have transformed cassette tapes into CD and USB sticks and the recordings are clear and easy to use. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to save memories!
Thank you digital converters. I received my USB and discs which you converted from a cine film of my wedding taken nearly 45 years ago. It was so lovely to see it again after all these years, seeing parents and family that are no longer with us and all enjoying ourselves. I loved the background music it added an extra finish to the film. I am now thinking of having some videos converted next. I will be recommending you to my friends ,great service , great price from a very happy customer
Great service and always kept me up to date. Would happily use again
Was delighted with the conversion from a 27 year old video tape to a usb fast efficient service will definitely use again
Excellent service. My 30 year old VHS video of a family wedding has been converted into a DVD and put on memory stick. The original was in poor condition and the new version greatly enhances the original. I strongly recommend the efficient services of Digital Converters
Great service from the start to the finish. I shall be using then again and will let other people know what a great service Digital Converters has. Well Done!!
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 6,044 reviews