Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Quick service. Everything went smoothly. Reasonably priced
Brilliant service. Really quick delivery. Staff are So helpful I would recommend this service They did 3 VHS tapes to memory stick. Pictures were realy clear
Very efficient,, easy to colate and post. Very pleased with the USB.
Very quick turn around thanks
Excellent service from start to finish, quality of videos was better than i was expecting sent 7 video8 tapes on first order, was so impressed ive sent another 10
For a long time I have been wanting to put my 8mm film put on CD so we could show our children and grandchildren our wedding film and also our trips at sea when we both went away together on Shell tankers also some ski holidays back in the early 70s Have these now on CD we are so pleased to be able to watch on the big TV screen the process was easy on very prompt service so much so that I've just sent another load of film to convert A job well done
Excellent service and the result was top notch, felt so emotional watching a recording from 1992 and bringing back special memories. Definitely recommended.
First class service. The process of sending in your media for conversion is very easy. It didn’t take long for our old cine reels to be converted to usb and we had it back in no time at all, It was so lovely being able to watch our childhood unfold whilst watching the converted reels snd brought back many happy memories.
Great service, would recommend
Service was straightforward to use. I received emails to let me know my film Had arrived and when it had been dispatched. I was happy with the the quality of the film on the memory stick. I would recommend using Digital Converters and would use them agin in the future.
Quick response good quality very pleased
Outstanding service. I had a big box of films converted and the service was exceptional, as was the result. Everyone enjoyed the films and by the click of a button I was able to send them to relatives in Australia and the USA. My brother-in-law then asked if he could have his films converted, which I organised for him and the service was again excellent. It is wonderful that the older generation can see the films that were taken decades ago. Don't leave it too late.
Excellent response and very happy with the end results. Thank you very much.
My orders are always delivered on time and are of a high quality. I have recommended you to friends.
Really pleased with the result and happy with what I recieved
Excellent from start to finish. I was worried about sending my precious tapes in the post and my concerns were instantly put to rest by efficient and timely response to my concerns. I was updated on the progress of the process every step of the way. The job was completed far quicker than I expected. And best of all - the results are amazing. The tapes are over 30 years old and the quality of the film clips (my amateur filming!) are as clear as can be. Superb!
Courier collected my videos the following day and within a week and a half, I had them back with digital copies! Would highly recommend :)
Great service- easy to use & very helpful to be able to track progress via a weblink. Would use again.
Very good quick service. Great re info re receiving them posting my order.
Simple, straightforward process. Good communication. Great service.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 6,042 reviews