Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

speedy , prompt service. reasonable price. would use again and also recommend.
When I had a question that the website didn't answer, DC phoned me back and classified the details I needed. I placed an order and it was dealt with promptly and quickly completed.
Speedy and reasonable reply location of original video - they sent me the wrong link but quickly remedied it with apology
Very personable & helpful service. Thanks,
as i didnt know exactly how long the tapings were on the film although wonderful i wish ut had been put on 1 dvd disc instead of 4 separate ones.
Thankyou for transferring my old vhs tape to a memory stick. It has removed the shaky sections and made a much more convenient source for projecting. David Towers.
Brilliant service used digital converters twice now and will be sending more your way very soon. Thanks for a good job.
Good service, although prices are per tape, so you may only have 5mins.....
The digital conversion was well made and was more than satisfied with the result. A little disappointed with the finish on the cds . a more appropriate finish would have been better , ie a photo of the happy couple and a choice of headings or sub headings overall thank you
Great service with quick turn around. We were delighted to see the converted video which showed the happy times we spent renovating our previous homes and bringing us the joy of seeing, once again, our beautiful animal families that have since passed on. Thank you for giving that back to us.
Excellent updated information on the progress of the conversion. Although I have not had the time to watch all the tapes, those I have seen are good. I have other tapes to be digitised and will use this company again
Although we had a few problems along the way, I would certainly use again, great to deal with and as it took a while to get all my discs, they not only sent the discs but also refunded my payment. So I cannot fault them. Very good company.
Not the first time I have used this company. Reproduction of VHS to digital very acceptable considering the age of the tape. Recommended.
I was extremely pleased with my conversions from video to dvd , I think you did a brilliant job considering the age and quality of the tapes . Thanking you very much . I am sorry for late review but for one reason or another I have only just viewed . Jenny Rawlins
Excellent service thanks , l would definitely fuse again , speedy and good quality reproduction, thanks again , Bob-Reading.
Really happy with the results as they are a copy with good turnaround time but expected the blank bits of the tape to be deleted and they were not.
I needed this service to be completed in time for a special party, and Sean and his team ensured it was ready, despite an issue to be overcome mid-way through the digitalisation process. The original material, plus a copy on DVD arrived back in the post, and the MP4 file in the drop-box was also sent in good time for the party.
The converted tape was well done however the sound was a bit crackly at times
The transfer of video camera tapes to DVD was exactly what I wanted
A quick and efficient service, they did what they said they would do, which is all that you can ask
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,064 reviews