Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

customer service
"Great service. I no longer own a video recorder so unable to watch some old family videos . Had dvds done. Super quality. Highly recommended."
"Exceptional service! They were able to convert my video to DVD on a very tight deadline and the quality is superb!"
"I've had six VHS tapes converted to DVD's and all were 25-30+ years old. I was shocked at the professional quality of the recordings. The images are really good, even when played on my 50" tv. Best of all, it is so heartwarming to know I can preserve my family memories for years to come. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to convert their old tapes, it's well worth the cost."
"I can’t thank you enough for your brilliant and quick service, had been looking for a place to convert my old video onto a dvd since my dad passed away as it had so many good memories on there of him. Will be recommending you to my friends and family!"
"excellent service all round ! will definitely recommend this company to friends wanting to enjoy memories from time gone by ๐Ÿ‘ 5 star service"
"Extremely pleased with my dvd, which was converted from an old video. It had recordings of family from as far back as 1984. I never thought I would see any of it again, so it was definitely worth every penny."
"Good quick service. Films came out great. Highly recommend."
"Fantastic. Sound had deteriorated on my camcorder tape but they managed to restore it when they converted it. Service also fast and problem free."
"Excellent service, perfect CD copy! Thank you!"
"Excellent service, speedy and good quality. Would recommend their services."
"I had an old cine movie of us when we were younger and had this put on a dvd very happy with dvd, and fast service would highly recommend this company"
"Fantastic outcome and excellent communication throughout. Family member has since used the service after my experience."
"Excellent service including collection and delivery. Very professional."
"Delighted with results .Outstanding work . Have recommended already to friends. Thank you for bringing back those memories of over 50 years ago."
"Video s were 24&25 yrs old so they were good for the age quick service would recommend I fact a member of my family is going to send a wedding video in"
"Great service. Very quick response. Highly recommend..."
"Excellent, rapid service - the quality of the DVD's resulting from the conversions is first class."
"I was kept informed at each stage by email. The turnaround of my video to dvd was quick. The dvd was good quality and I had asked DC to make sure the audio was loud enough, which they did. Excellent. I would use them again."
"Very helpful staff, good price, quick service and they have done a great job at converting my 30 year old audio cassette tapes. Would certainly recommend them."
"Excellent service and great value for money. Have recommended to 2 others already."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,355 reviews