Digital Converters Reviews

4.9
Based on 7,332 reviews
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Hiromi Ryan
Digital Converters 5 star review on 19th January 2022
Roy Harley
I recommend this company, they are very efficient, are customer focused offering a excellent service.
I was recommended to use Digital Converters so sent 5 reels of varying sizes for conversion. The turnaround time was excellent, just over a week, with good email communication. The quality of the conversion is second to none, much better than I expected it to be given the reels age. Obviously there are the defects inherent in 60+ year old film but that's part of the character (I imagine they could also tidy that up too). The captures are high resolution, clear and the video smoothly dealing with films lower framerates. I expect this is as good as can possibly be done. The still attached is my grandfather who died several decades ago and the reel contains the only film footage of him, from the 1960's. My whole family were amazed how clear it was. Have no problem whatsoever recommending - am sending another batch of reels very soon.
Digital Converters 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Easy ordering process and good price and excellent communications
Excellent service with frequent updates
Absolutely great. My memories saved and they were so careful . The video was really old and I appreciate the conversion would not be perfect. But very happy with the result. Thank you
My tapes were picked up at the agreed time and were converted within a week. They arrived back, together with the USB memory stick, a few days later due to the Easter break. We are now able to see the videos taken back in 1994 when are two boys were both in their teens. We are able to see places that we’d completely forgotten that we’d been to.
I had a Video converted to a DVD by Digital Converter very recently. The service was excellent. My order was confirmed immediately and I was notified as soon as it was despatched. It arrived much sooner than the ETA. Quality of DVD was very good, too. I would highly recommend this company as they are very professional but also caring and keep you informed the whole way. Thank you very much.
Wow what a fantastic service. I sent my old wedding video of 26 years to these guys and the service and quality was fantastic. Cannot tell you how much it means to have our video on a stick so I can just put it in our telly and watch and reflect on the wonderful memories of our wedding day. To see all the beautiful faces of family and friends present and past was so lovely. We are going to celebrate our belated 25th Wedding Anniversary with family and friends in May and they are all so excited to watch the video. Thank you so much Digital Converters. Would recommend highly the quality and service provided.
First rate service, excellent communication and a 100% satisfactory outcome. I’d be happy to recommend DC to anyone. Well done!
Delighted with the conversion of an old video tape and with the preservation of precious memories. The overall service was excellent. Will definitely use them again.
Very professional excellent product and great service
Brilliant service
Excellent service, very quick and easy to use!
did 3 old vhs tapes and a cine film, easy process, great results, many thanks
Great service, very quick turnaround on transfer of old slides to digital. Highly recommend
Great service, thoroughly recommend.
Very helpful and super easy to get our video converted. Highly recommend.
Amazing service: fast turnaround and value for money. Highly recommend!
Excellent customer service and speed of processing. This is a truly excellent company that can be trusted to look after any media sent in for converting. Helpful, friendly and efficient.
Excellent! Organised and informed from our first enquiry. Family moments restored. Now another era shared with children and grandchildren. Better than anything on tv!
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 7,332 reviews