Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ÂŁ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

customer service
"Very professional service. Good communication and prompt delivery"
"Very good quick service, and very friendly on the phone"
"Converted in good time, good service"
"I have used Digital Converters for both VHS tapes and Camcorder tapes, the service was very quick and the quality of the transfer to digital was excellent. I phoned them initially to discuss what I required and received really good information and help from Sean"
"I was so impressed we have told all our friends, family and colleagues"
"Very pleased with the service (fast, good phone advice) and equally so with the product (video surprisingly clear). Happy to recommend."
"Very pleased with the results of the service offered. Helpful advice from person on phone and swift turnaround of our video 8 tapes to DVD format. Would recommend your services to others. Many thanks."
"The process was very quick and simple and I am delighted with my newly converted Mini DV. Would definitely use again."
"Fantastic communication before and after purchase and a speedy turnaround. Tapes and memory sticks were returned securely."
"Fantastic service we will be using again in the future. A lifetime of childhood memories found while sorting house after our father recently passed away. A lifetime memories restored to memory stick & saved for the future enabling the whole family to be able to view them. A massive thank you guys much appreciatedđź‘Ť"
"Absolutely fantastic service from this company. Highly recommend Digital Converters with no hesitation in using them again and again. Excellent, thank you for all your hard work."
"Friendly supportive service Showing care with my product (video) and returning both my video and brilliant new CD."
"Really excellent! VHS tapes of family recordings are invaluable and I waited and did a lot of research before sending away to someone I didn’t know. I’m glad I did and that my research wasn’t in vain. Digital Converters is a very capable and trustworthy Company and Sean is very professional and extremely helpful. Have no worries - this is a good Company."
"Great service - got my video in the post as promised. Video quality was excellent."
"Good works and great service satisfied"
"Very pleased with the service and quick service"
"A very good experience from start to finish. The Digital Converters team are very helpful and the end product most satisfactory. I chose to have my High8 tapes converted to mp4 files on USB stick so that I could do some simple editing using Movavi Video Editor which is very easy to use. I recommended Digital Converters to my son-in-law who is now in the process of sending his tapes to them. Thank you DC team."
"I wanted to convert a old tape for my dad's surprise 80th birthday. The tape is over fifty years old. I was overjoy as I heard my grandparents singing Christmas carols. As we were in Australia at the time. and the tape was send from Scotland. The service was excellent, very quick and professional. Can't thank you enough for what a wonderful job you have done. I will be back. Thank You"
"Excellent service,kept up to date on order and arrived very quickly and DVD s were superb. A great job at an affordable price."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 1,886 reviews