Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

We’ve had 30 year old video tapes and 60 year old cine films converted by Digital Converters. Excellent service and notifications of progress and excellent quality results. So nice to see those films again and good to be able to easily share with family via the cloud.
Digital Converters has a splendid staff doing excellent work converting all types of media into digital form. After sales service is also excellent. Top marks!
Brilliant service - highly recommend
I found them on a Google search and thought I would give them ago. First of all I love that you can track the process of your tape being converted, I was also impressed with the speed they had done it but most of all I was amazed it worked as I didn't think it would. I had them put it on a dvd and memory stick and it is brilliant Highly recommended
excellent service
Really excellent service. Quick and very reasonably priced (I had 1,700 slides). Shipping by courier was very easy both outgoing and incoming.
Fantastically quick and simple service. Friendly helpful staff. Very satisfied!
I had 18 mini vhs tapes converted to a memory stick, although not cheap, it was well worth the cost and I am thrilled with the result, quality of the media is good. I was able to phone and speak to a member of their team before I sent my order to them, it was easy to contact them and they were helpful and knowledgeable. It’s often a worry when you purchase via social media advertising, I have had friends who have had bad experiences but I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company, they came up trumps and would definitely use again.
What excellent service! All correspondence has been efficient and friendly. We have thoroughly enjoyed reliving the memories of our children's early years on high quality dvds. Thank you!
Great service, great price and really fast delivery. Won't go anywhere else but here in future
Absolutely first class service. Couldn't have been simpler.
Simple to order and seemed a reasonable price. Good communication throughout the process, including a prompt and friendly response to a web-form enquiry. Memory stick duly arrived. We looked later at sending some cassette tapes to be converted, but the prices didn't stack up - cheaper to buy our own gadget, which we did.
Thank you for a very efficient service. The whole process was very clear and simple to follow with excellent communication regarding the status. The end product was just as expected.
Really happy with the 21 VHS tapes that I had converted recently. Great company to deal with, fantastic service from start to finish. Have recommended them to friends already.
This service is so easy to use, with a great turnround. Now I can enjoy them from the Cloud without having to worry whether the next laptop will have a DVD drive.
Sent off 342 slides to copy to USB sticks for the family. Excellent communication throughout. Arranged courier collection no problems. Returned everything to me well within the advertised time frame. Delighted and thoroughly recommend Digital Converters 👍👍
Excellent service with good communication on the progress of my order.
Straightforward and fast, brilliant. I'm able to view old footage whenever I want. So lucky to be able re-watch. Great service thanks so much.
An absolute flawless service, couldn't recommend DC enough!
30 yr old video converted to dvd..Amazing to see my children at that age again. I have more videos to convert and will definitely use Digital Converters again.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 5,835 reviews