Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Very good service and very helpful when I had a query
Really good service, communication and price.
Would recommend
Great tracking and communication
Easy to use and good quality service.
Outstanding service & so easy. Always thought about converting my old vhs memories of my children growing up. So wonderful just wish I had found this company sooner. Well done digital converters 10 out of 10!
Extremely helpful staff and everything sent perfectly. Could not be happier with the service or product. Excellent valentines present for my husband as they converted old video tapes of our wedding in 1998 to iron key, disc and cloud in order for us to watch and enjoy again once more.
Great service, able to follow the progress , feel confident sending off precious tapes full of memories
Certainly will be sending more VHS tapes to convert
Excellent service.
Good quality copy.
Brings back fantastic memories.
excellent, prompt and efficient service. thankyou
Excellent service
Anytime I messaged about my order they replied quickly and were very helpful. I had a vhs being turned into a dvd and they returned with both dvd and VHS.
We’re we’re very pleased with the service we received from your company. We were really pleased with the dvd you converted for us as well.
Regards Jean
Great service with excellent DVDs returned to us.
Good service, pleased with the results. Took a while to get it back, but not surprising at this time.
Lovely to see some old videos now saved to a memory stick for viewing and so easily done by the team at Digital Converters. Thank you.
I was very happy indeed with the CDs I received, your service was quick and efficient and I would certainly recommend you to family and friends. Thank you very much.
Very pleased with my camcorder tapes been converted to dvds , I’m now able to watch my treasured memories again, thankyou.
Superb service from order confirmation to delivery. Great tracking updates. Good value and quality. Very quick to respond to emails. Would definitely recommend them.
Great service. Fast, professional and high quality.
good service , bit of a lengthy turn around wished I’d of known it would of taken 3 weeks to receive my items back
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,812 reviews