Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Good service, great result from cine to stick. Will be using again
We wanted our VHS film converted to DVD and Digital Converters were really easy to order with, very competitive price and great at keeping in touch about when we would receive the DVD back. Would definitely recommend.
Great service many thanks :)
Great service highly recommended
Speedy turnaround ....Good quality. Many thanks
Very easy process and quick service.
Great service, super fast conversion and delivery. Very happy.
" They do what it says on the tin " very good
I've had a good experience with digital converters. They recently processed some of my mother's slides from 1960s. The results are clean and sharp with a good colour balance. (I have a cheap slide scanner myself and know of a system where you fix a lens to a digital camera, thus converting to digital. In my opinion, this professional digital service is vastly superior to both for special photographs).
Excellent service, was slightly nervous sending off valued dvd’s but perfect. Quick responses, lovely to see on USB on my laptop now. Thanks
Digital Converters provided a very efficient service. Our tapes were returned in ten days. The new DVDs have provided much amusement for our teenagers and revived many memories for us. Thank you.
Speedy service, reasonably priced and perfectly transferred from VHS to a memory stick. Many people have now been able to relieve happy memories from years ago. I would highly recommend. Thank you :-)
EXCELLET SERVICE THROUGHOUT
Brilliant. Seamless experience from ordering to delivery and the new tracker is really helpful. Happy to have found them - slowly getting through the family's old cine.
Very impressed with service from start to finish thanks guys..
An old college project on VHS tape was converted to a USB stick. The quality was excellent and the service was fast and efficient. Delighted
A good speedy service and kept me well informed with the progress.
Pleased with results
Easy process quick turnaround and great quality 👍
Had my video tape converted for my daughter her baby days was a very emotional watch she was so happy made her day thank you.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 6,352 reviews