Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Very informative and quick turnaround time. Just drop the price a tad because the mark up is a bit steep. Otherwise great.
This is a very efficient service. New formats promptly returned in safe packaging. Perhaps offering a service to improve the quality of the original recording might have been a good discussion to have.
Simple, quick and efficient. Down side is the cost of postage to send the video and then to receive it along with the new memory stick using a tracked service.
Did have a problem with the usb drive but this was swiftly sorted by DC. Very pleased with the overall service and quality of the results.
Excellent service, prompt return
Digital Converters did a good job. Transferred about 10 tapes in a few days.
Very fast professional service.
good quick service.
Ordering was easy, service was swift and I thought the price was good. It was a present and I don’t yet know about the quality of the final product. Pleased so far.
Arrive quickly and good recording
Service was good, communication was good, the job done was good.
I was a bit hesitant at paying and sending off my old tapes, but was glad I did! They emailed me when the tapes were received and it only took a few days for them to be returned. The DVDs worked fine, and they had even divided them up into chapters. The only downside is that you need to post off the tapes at your own cost, and its advisable to used tracked post.
Good quality, just wish they could have come for Xmas, but I understand. I'm happy with the quality. Thanks
Very efficient and well priced service. I was a bit sceptical about sending stuff through the post, but good communication from start to finish eased my mind.
Received ok ,all fine
Good customer services when needing help understanding the costs involved, all old cine films are under 5 minutes long.
Digital converters did a good job of transferring super 8 sound to a memory stick. It makes me realise that video standards today, especially HD, is so very, very good! But this should not be seen as any criticism of Digital Converters. Excellent service and on promised schedule. Will use again
DCs were very responsive to my request and completed the digital conversion within a very short time. I was very pleased with the result.
Efficient prompt service. Thanks
I have used Digital Converters to convert amateur cine films dating from 1959 - 1971 to digital downloads. Their service has been professional, prompt with all my questions answered quickly by email or phone calls. The return delivery service worked securely although I had to organise my own outward posting. I have been very pleased with the results which keeps to the original films with good colour quality. The files are numbered chronologically. Added music works mostly alright and I have been reassured adjustments can be made to suit personal taste. A reliable company. I was able to trust Digital Converters with family treasures which are now both online and on a USB stick. They can be easily shared.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,079 reviews