Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Very prompt service...and very easy to order online. Very impressed."
"Very good service. Worked just as described."
"Fantastic service efficient and speedy"
"Exceptional service from this first rate Company. Good communication and excellent service throughout my order for converting an 8mm cine film, which was 53 years old, into a fabulous DVD."
"Very good service, a little exspensive sending from post office. But a very good service"
"Brilliant and appropriate sound track added too.."
"Very helpful. Great service. Would use again."
"Good communication. Great value. Speedy turn around. Super quality from a very old and battered cassette. Searching the loft for other lost recordings."
"The memory stick conversion of my 8mm cine film works only in my desktop computer. Whereas it should also work when put into the USB slot in my TV. Nor does the memory stick work in a friend's TV. There was no obvious reason for this failure, and it was suggested that I pay for a DVD version of the cine film. Because I needed quickly to have a version that plays on a TV, I agreed to the extra charge - of £4. I have now been able to show the digitised film to my friend and his family on his TV. The DVD also works on my own TV."
"Great service, quick turnaround time from posting the item and very pleased with the quality when received, will definitely make another order"
"The conversions that I have had done so far have all been excellent, and I have played them on a number of different players. I have also managed to download a tape successfully."
"Very professional service. Good communication and prompt delivery"
"Very good quick service, and very friendly on the phone"
"Converted in good time, good service"
"I have used Digital Converters for both VHS tapes and Camcorder tapes, the service was very quick and the quality of the transfer to digital was excellent. I phoned them initially to discuss what I required and received really good information and help from Sean"
"I was so impressed we have told all our friends, family and colleagues"
"Very pleased with the service (fast, good phone advice) and equally so with the product (video surprisingly clear). Happy to recommend."
"Very pleased with the results of the service offered. Helpful advice from person on phone and swift turnaround of our video 8 tapes to DVD format. Would recommend your services to others. Many thanks."
"The process was very quick and simple and I am delighted with my newly converted Mini DV. Would definitely use again."
"Fantastic communication before and after purchase and a speedy turnaround. Tapes and memory sticks were returned securely."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 1,877 reviews