Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Very pleased with the results."
"Fabulous results"
"I highly recommend this service, converted some special memories to DVD for me."
"fantastic quick service"
"Hi, DC converted my 8mm films and 35 mm slides. It has a well designed web portal for ordering and the digital conversion was of a high standard. I would recommend DC highly. Best, Anthony"
"Digital Converters kept me informed from the minute I requested for my tapes to be transferred to digital media. They sent an e-mail as soon as they received the tapes. Good quality and good value. I thought I lost this video footage forever. I will definitely be using them again."
"I found some old video tapes that my son had recorded when he was in his early teens. Although I was unsure of some of the content I asked Digital Converters to transfer all three tapes to a memory stick for me instead of trying to do it myself as the cost was so reasonable. I gave it to my son for his 30th birthday two weeks ago and since then he hasn't stopped watching and sharing the footage that he thought was lost with old friends and family. A fabulous, fast and convenient service. Thanks for helping us relive the memories!!"
"Amazing! professional, fast and great results."
"Superb scans of my 35mm transparencies. Fast turnaround. Well cared for and returned with care. Can’t fault them. Will definitely use this service again"
"Fantastic service, the whole process was so easy, the results were amazing."
"Very happy with how my old wedding tape was digitised. Very good service."
"Great service and was amazing to have my 25year old wedding videos converted to watch on my smart tv"
"I sent them 7 very old Sony 8 videotapes. They converted 6 because the 7th was blank - I got a refund for that. Great quality and a timely service. I had a small query by email and they answered immediately. 5 STAR service. Highly recommended."
"Very quick turnaround. Great quality DVD. Thanks"
"Good professional service & results."
"Excellent levels of customer service. Great updates offered along the way. And it was such a quick turnaround. I'm so impressed."
"They converted some old Cine films of my family very swiftly and accurately good job!"
"Excellent quick service, would definitely highly recommend anyone to use their services in the future"
"I sent some old camcorder tapes to b transferred to DVD, they came back just as I asked. I received my discs, they are exactly what I asked for great quality!!"
"Efficient and helpful."