Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Selected at random from internet search Digital Converters did everything asked of them in a timely way. Well done to the tem
very fast turnaround, extremely helpful with questions, good quality videos, competitive price
Excellent service, thrilled with the results
Very quick service
Really quick and simple to send off my video to be changed into a usb. Quick turn around and it was so amazing to see our memories again in the big screen. Thank you so much.
Excellent service.
Great service: informed at every stage of the process. The quality of both video and slide conversions has been beyond expectation. Simply superb.
Wonderful to see me as a 10 year old boy from an 8mm colour film shot in 1959. Excellent service and quality.
Great job. So pleased with the end result. Excellent service and able to track throughout .
Very happy with service,very helpful when I had to call and quick transfer of tapes to dvd's
Great service and quality and received quicker than I expected.
Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish. We were so worried about getting my wife’s cine films converted as it was all she had left of her dearly departed father. The company were caring responsive and so helpful they treated the films with great care and we got them back along with the conversions to both dvd and usb. Delivery back was prompt and we could track the films all through the process . I annoy thank this company enough my wife can now see the films made by her father and it’s a joy for her. Price is so reasonable too. For the level of service we got and quality of items returned I would have happily paid double. Many thanks again team Nigel
We were delighted with the results of the CD. The video tapes were old, 50+ years in some cases. The quality was excellent and the accompanying music was a delight. A prompt efficient service with updates on how the conversion was progressing. Would 100% recommend.
I'm so happy with the service I received. You can see the progress and are notified when the usb and video have been dispatched back. The cloud link is emailed earlier as a drop box attachment. The quality was excellent. I'm so glad that I decided to have a video from 1990 converted. It has meant such a lot to my family. I've now send two videos from the 1980s for conversion.
Easy to do and a quick service. Very good quality.
I was thrilled to receive my converted VHS tapes on a memory stick. I sat down eagerly to watch them & was surprised with how good they were. I also had an old tape from a telephone answering machine. I knew my deceased husband was on it. It was lovely to hear his voice again but also I discovered my mum was on it & she died about 15yrs ago. I was so happy to hear them & burst out in floods of tears. Thank you digital converters you really have done a wonderful job. Your service was great & if I find any more I will definitely use you again & will recommend you to anyone who will listen.
I was very impressed with the Service, it was prompt and the quality was as good as it could be.
Very pleased with the DVD of the old cine films, we have had three most enjoyable evenings watching it and plan to send some more for conversion soon. Also the CD from the old tape, has made an hour long boring car journey enjoyable - twice!!
Really clear website, excellent ( and friendly, albeit virtual) service and fairly priced. Really pleased with my rediscovered memories! Thanks Digital Converters.
Beautifully done, very pleased with the result of the cine conversion
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 6,352 reviews