Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Where to start. Fantastic, amazing, great value for money, great service. Brought back our most treasured memories to share with our future generations. Thankyou
Good price, and good service from the team at Digital Converters. I needed to contact them, and they replied swiftly. Very pleased to have our old tapes on a memory stick at long last.
Brilliant service, glad this service exists!
Really straightforward procedures, good value and professional. Great stuff and would definitely recommend.
Came across some old camcorder videotapes of a trip I made over 15 years ago which I had had digitally transferred to DVD over 10 years ago. Now that I know how to use iMovie, I decided to edit it but (a) found that iMovie couldn't read from the DVD and (b) the aspect ratios were wrong (squashing things and people in and upwards!). So I sent a test tape over to DC and it came back in an MP4 readable format and with the aspect ratio correct. I've now sent off another 8 videos to have the same treatment - which surely demonstrates my satisfaction!
Excellent service, despite the timescales being tight with Xmas fast approaching the whole process was seamless and I received my conversion in time for the 25th. Highly recommended would definitely use again.
Great service. Easy to do. Keep tine and delivery promise. Thanks.
I wanted to convert my old tapes, and having looked at a few sites, I found Digital Converters to be the easiest to use. Simple straightforward instructions, and when I phoned them with a query, found them to be really friendly and helpful too. Speedy service, and great value. So glad I used them,... money well spent !
Delivered within specified time and cine film returned safely. Great to see the old movies again, thank you.
We sent off eight 1979 Cine films to be converted on 12 December 2019 not expecting to receive the digital files before Christmas. However, the MPEG-4 movie files on memory stick were sent back to us a bit more than a week later; they were a lovely present for our grown up sons. The picture quality of the converted digital files is better than the original films and much better than we expected. Well worth converting the films by Digital Converters.
No stress. Two VHS tapes were converted with the output files looking better than my old VHS deck delivered. I will use them again.
Excellent service. Helpful and obliging on the phone.
I sent off 8 camcorder cassettes just before Christmas and was delighted to have them returned with all of the recordings on a memory stick just into the new year. I was kept informed of the progress by email and am thrilled with the results as is my 25 year old daughter who had never seen the recordings of her & her younger sister as toddlers. We all got very emotional. Thank you Digital Converters. I have since sent off 6 video recordings to have them digitalised too. Just need to master editing them now!
Excellent service. Great value for money and quick turnaround
Absolutely fabulous . Amazing to watch family that are no longer with us and see our children who are now adults
I sent a VHS video copy of some 1970 cine film -returned promptly in digital format, clearer than it comes out on our oldish VHS video player. Repeat business, after they transferred loads of Hi-8 for us a year or so back. Just as good. Their electronic wizardry does it better than I ever could. Thanks to the DC team! (Rik, Notts)
I was so worried to send off my old cam corder tapes as they had such special memories on, however Digital Converters have a great service, they told me as soon as they received the packages which was such a relief and they also told me when they had posted them back to me. The package came in the post within 5 days & the Xmas discount they had on at the time made it so much cheaper than other places! 100% recommend and would use again :)
Digital Converters converted my wedding video from 1996 from VHS to DVD. The online ordering process was very easy to use. I had a question and telephoned and my enquiry was dealt with efficiently. My new dvd arrived quickly through the post. The quality was good and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to watch my wedding video with my kids!!! I would recommend and use Digital converters again!! Thanks Niki
Having spent a while researching cine conversion I came across Digital Converters. They made it really easy, processed the order very quickly and gave me peace of mind that my cine film was in safe hands. I'm delighted with the final product which has reunited me with some film from my childhood - precious!
Great service, highly recommended. The quality of the VHS conversion was fantastic and brought back many happy memories. 5/5 service.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,993 reviews