Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Sent off two tapes with minimum fuss, waited a short while and received a memory stick containing footage I’d not seen in 18 years! Brilliant service, communication was great and I’d definitely recommend Digital Converters.
Excellent service. Quick and prompt. Death with any queries at a quick rate.
Definitely recommend again
Excellent service, even during lockdown turn around times were perfectly acceptable. Conversion was good, all satisfied.
Many thanks.
Easy to use service, good price and good results.
Good quick service! Lovely to be able to watch treasured memories on a cd
I’m delighted with the Cine films I’ve had converted, so much so I have just posted some more to be done too. I’m pleased with the quality of the finished product as some of the films were 60 years old.
Customer service has been excellent, the website is easy and comprehensive to use too.
Excellent, friendly service. Highly recommended.
Really impressive service - found the company by google search, and reviews were good. Decided to take try the service - and first class from start to finish. Received notification my tapes had been received, and when they were being returned, and the quality is superb bearing in mind the age of the tapes themselves! Highly recommended.
Everything was as requested, no problems
Usually v good. This time they sent us the wrong order!
Did a great job for 2 VHS tapes digitised to USB stick, good communications for each step but did take about 3 weeks to get it back.
I was very happy with the service from start to finish 👍
Excellent service and very pleased with the results. I hadn't been able to watch these videos for many years and we have had a lot of fun watching them.
Excellent service, I am very happy with my DVD's, and I would highly recommend this company
Very efficient service
Good quality conversion
Easy to use
Great service at a reasonable price - thanks
An easy to use service with great end result.
We have sent all our old videos to Digital Converters. Brilliant results and service. Would definitely recommend. Very competitive prices.
Have used Digital Converters several times and have always consistently high quality service.
I could not recommend this service enough. The staff were so prompt to reply to emails and kept my updated throughout the whole process. As the lock down restrictions changed throughout my order period, they were great at communicating everything. The quality of the videos were great and it's been great having them on a USB drive.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,812 reviews