Digital Converters Reviews

4.9
Based on 7,332 reviews
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Hiromi Ryan
Digital Converters 5 star review on 19th January 2022
Roy Harley
Absolutely blown away by this service from start to finish, extremely professional which results in a great product !!!!! hours of forgotten memories. I would recommend and use this company again and again, the aftercare when I wanted to get more copies was as great as the initial service Keep up the good work and Thank you :) One Very very happy customer :)
Found site from Google search. Rang their office to checkbusinesd was OK. Spoke to helpful person and from conversation decided to send my precious tape for digital conversion. Good website and easy to use. Got memory stick and original tapes in a very professional box. Going to use them again for our daughter early years.
I can’t recommend these guys enough. I had a video that was 29 years old and hadn’t been played for about 20 years. I wanted to convert it to dvd and have a cloud backup as the video is very sentimental to my family and irreplaceable. The guys have done an amazing job and have loved watching it again with my family.
I sent a couple of Super 8 sound movie films, together with two video camera cassettes to Digital Converters for transfer to mp4 files. Despite the Easter weekend coming soon after Digital Converters received my originals, the service was very good, and I was delighted with the results. My now-grown up kids will be delighted to have their memories refreshed about some of their childhood exploits!
Absolutely excellent service from beginning to end. I would highly recommend these people!
Excellent Service
I sent my precious VHS tapes to be converted to DVDs. I chose Digital Converters after reading all the good reviews. So glad I chose them as they let me know when my tapes arrived so I knew they were safe and I could track their progress. Quick turnaround time and very happy with the results. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Excellent service very pleased.👍
Excellent service in every respect, especially the very helpful staff with whom I have communicated. Grammar point in second question below : it should read 'How quickly.....'
Fast efficient service with great communication throughout.
Within a week of digital converters receiving my vhs video tapes to convert onto DVD I had them back! Absolutely fantastic service and would highly recommend.
Fast, professional and great quality - my memories are brought back to life!
Very pleased with the service from Digital Converters. Thank you
Absolutely amazing! So quick with delivery and was always available if we ever needed anything.
Excellent service i would highly recommend super turn around
easy to use website and everything arrived as expected
Very easy process and well priced. Kept informed from start to finish
Very pleased with the friendly and efficient service. My files were ready to be downloaded in a timely and reliable manner.
Sent my VHS tape (full of memories of me and my family from mid-sixties into the 70's) to Digital Converters to convert onto a USB stick and DVD. I was very impressed with the price, how easy everything was to arrange and my order arrived very quickly, which was a bonus. Thank you, Digital Converters, I will recommend you to family and friends.
Digital Converters 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Excellent service. Simple and straightforward with up dates at every stage. Quick service and pleased with outcome.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 7,332 reviews