Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Delighted with results. Projector blew up so thought we would never see the cine film again.
Arrived swiftly , I've not seen it - It was a present that was happily received. Thank you :-)
Very please with the way my request was changed to prompt action. I would have no hesitation with dealing with this firm if the need arrives.
Efficient service. Straightforward & clear telephone advice from customer service.
Good and prompt service at competitive rates.
Good courteous service. Good quality conversion.
Excellent service and accessible for any issues. The conversion of a film to DVD was disappointing, but digital converters then copied to a USB stick for me which was much improved. I intend send more film for conversion.
The team were very helpful via chat before I placed my order, kept me well informed during the process. They converted a very precious but poor quality audio cassette to CD and digital for me and managed a small improvement in the quality. In summary - fast, efficient and friendly service. I would use them again if the need arises.
Very good service, and excellent results. Ability to check my orders online would be even better.
The transfer from VHS to DVD came out reasonably well, not perfect but a lot better than the original VHS recording. I would use again!
Whilst the service was very prompt, the digital files from my slides were originally not as expected. There were artefacts on the scans (smudges or sensor spots) that were not present on the original slides and the JPEGS were over-compressed. Digital Converters responded promptly and re-scanned at no extra charge, providing me with a much improved set of JPEGs plus the RAW files at a resolution equivalent to around 3000dpi. Impressive customer service that rescued a disappointing initial experience and a good final result.
Excellent service, very quick return. Only fault was that acknowledgement of online order said an email would be sent to confirm receipt of media but this did not happen. I was about to contact DC to check but then received my DVDs back from them (took only 5 days!)
Good efficient service
Simple & easy transaction.
Very good service, a little exspensive sending from post office. But a very good service
The memory stick conversion of my 8mm cine film works only in my desktop computer. Whereas it should also work when put into the USB slot in my TV. Nor does the memory stick work in a friend's TV. There was no obvious reason for this failure, and it was suggested that I pay for a DVD version of the cine film. Because I needed quickly to have a version that plays on a TV, I agreed to the extra charge - of £4. I have now been able to show the digitised film to my friend and his family on his TV. The DVD also works on my own TV.
Great service with a quality output
Brilliant job, prompt and efficient , will reccomend to friends and family your service
Very quick and efficient service with good quality results. It would have been better if there had been several new formats as the .vob format isn’t recognised by some common apps.
Great service, very polite and helpful over the phone every time I called for advice . All my treasued tapes were returned packed safely and securely after being tranfered onto a memory stick.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,064 reviews