Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
Great service from start to finish and very quick. Lovely to get our DVDs back to look at with all our memories on. Thank you.
Excellent service even during the pandemic with all videos uploaded to cloud.
Many thanks
Very happy with the results of some very old video and cine film. Great to have on memory stick and dvd. Worth every penny for long forgotten memories.
Very good quality, cloud access, delivery was set up, highly recommend.
Great quality conversion of tapes onto USB. Took around 4 weeks to convert 15 tapes. Would definitely recommend.
Thanks for a really service. Very pleased with result.
I have used this company twice during COVID-19 lockdown & each time the service was prompt & very efficient.
After 3/4 days I received an email stating the package was received & then a couple of days later received another email to say package on its way back to me, the service was so quick & the precious family video & new DVDs were packaged up securely & sent back safely.
DVDs came out well & even had the event & date printed on the disc.
Will definitely use again
Very pleased with our digital conversions,speedy and efficient service.
Uncomplicated website even for some oldies like me.
Excellent service and really good quality products
Excellent service and clear communication. Plus they were even able to read and convert a partially wrecked MiniDV tape. I'd heartily recommend them.
Great service and lovely memories restored to us! Would highly recommend.
Definitely recommend.
During the lock-down period, I dug out and sent off 13 tapes from old video cameras, belonging to my family, and my late father in law, which I could no longer play as we didn't have a working camera. I've been meaning to do this for several years but never seemed to get round to it!
These tapes featured film from 26 years to 12 years old. Digital Converters have put these all on a memory stick for me in an easy to use format, and I received them back last week. It is so lovely to see my babies (now 14 and 18) on video, and my late step mother and father again. We have been looking through them as a family and my daughters' are enjoying seeing themselves as young children. I am also looking forward to being able to share these with my husbands sisters' in due course. Thanks very much Digital Converters, a great service!
Excellent service. I was contacted when they received the video I needed transferring to digital media, and another when the 2x USB had been despatched. Apart from a very dodgy few minutes at the beginning (due to the video dating from 1985) the quality of the digital USBs was superb.
Very good service, despite the lockdown, and we are very pleased with the results of the conversion of our Video8 tapes. Highly recommended!
Really pleased with the service: excellent conversion, amazingly good sound quality despite poor originals and came back after a few weeks exactly as promised. Would thoroughly recommend.
Even in these extraordinary times they managed to do everything they could and they had good communication and my cd was returned in good time all be it a little longer than usual thank you
Great service! Responsive customer service, easy instructions, very quick turnaround. No complaints and would definitely use again!
Super easy to use service, and excellent quality output, would recommend!
Excellent and quick service