Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Really professional services and affordable. I’m really happy for the results. They communicate efficiently and really pleasant about this experience. Big thank you guys . πŸ˜‡πŸ·πŸ·πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Very pleased!Thank yoU!
Excellent service. You can always use Digital Converters with confidence.
EXCELLENT SERVICE, WAS KEPT INFORMED AT ALL TIMES WHEN MY VIDEOS ARRIVED AND WHEN THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AND WERE READY TO BE RETURNED. THE VIDEOS WERE VERY SPECIAL AS THEY WERE TAKEN WHEN MY CHILDREN WERE SMALL. I NOW HAVE THESE RECORDINGS SAFE ON DVD. T
You brought my past to life again. Thanks. πŸ‘
First class service. Thank you so much for digitalising our old wedding video. Really appreciated.
Good, fast and satisfactory service. We're I to have any more home movies to have transferred I would use Digital Converters.
Great service, quick turnaround and they are always very helpful.
Very good price and service, very happy with work completed
A really good, quick and reliable service and a brilliant price. I will definitely use again.
We were very pleased with the result, my husband had an old home shot video which was poor quality however his younger brother was on the video(deceased) and he was so pleased to be able to watch this again even though the quality was poor memories are worth it!
Had problem with DVD but they were most helpful and redid it for me.
Brilliant service I recommend this company and was so lovely to look back at our childhood memories
Excellent service
Glad to report my ancient VHS tape was dealt with by Digital Concerters, very acceptable service
I sent a large amount of very old photos to be scanned to USB. The cost was very reasonable and the quality of the scanned photos is fantastic. Would recommend.
I was very pleased with the finish product. I had an old 8 mm film of my parents' wedding, which I wanted to convert as a Golden Anniversary present. They loved the digital copy.
I have been delighted with the two sets of old photographs that I have sent Digital Converters. My test is whether they have done a better job than I could do with my own scanner. I am certain that they do. The photographs have been enhanced. The only negative comments is around communication. My last batch of photographs was delayed considerably by an equipment breakdown. Now these things happen. However, you should communicate with customers and a three week delay definitely deserves an apology. That said, I am still happy to recommend Digital Converters.
Excellent company, they do exactly what it says on the tin! Great prices and discounts, no fuss everything posted back is tracked at their expense. Can't recommend them enough, will certainly be using DC in the future & soon.
Very pleased with service. Prompt and faster than expected
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 5,835 reviews