Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Collection was a problem but Digital Converters did a great job and recovered the sound for no extra cost. Thanks"
"Quick service and quality DVD provided along with return of original tape."
"Great fast and professional service. Highly recommend!!!"
"Great service fully recommend quick service and efficient with great communications"
"Think Digital Converters have cracked it,am impressed with all aspects of their service."
"I've already converted 8 of my old tapes with Digital Converters. They are fast, careful and very kind. I would recommend their services to anyone."
"Simple to use website and service. Great end product."
"I have found this to be a very friendly, fast and efficient service. And they've done a great job technically for me."
"very informative website and easy to book everything in. i needed it all rather rapidly for a tv programme and at no extra charge or fuss it was sent back extremely fast. throughout, communication was excellent and I was most impressed with everything being done so carefully.. very highly recommended.."
"They transferred all my VHS and camcorder tapes onto a USB stick in the order I requested and at a very good price. Fantastic work, thank you so much."
"Very fast and efficient service . Thank you"
"A service, which for me, does exactly what it says on the tin!"
"Excellent professional and prompt service everytime. Very helpful. Highly recommended."
"The process was effortless, very reasonably priced, very quick and results were excellent. Cannot fault them and thank you."
"This is our second time using Digital Converters and again they have been brilliant. Called me back when I rang them and were polite and professional. Excellent service, would definitely recommend. Thank you again"
"Absolutely fantastic service. I would never have believed the quality, if brought back some fantastic memories. My mum is 90 this year and it’s been a wonderful thing to see her face watching and remembering. Bitter sweet memories. Thank you"
"Excellent service. We are using them again..."
"Had a video converted to dvd. The service from start to finish was flawless. They explained things simply and kept me uptodate with progress. Excellent. Would definitely recommend"
"Very communicative and quick service. Couldn’t have wished for anything better."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 1,885 reviews