Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

From start to finish ... excellent quality of conversation highly recommend thank you .
Great service. Thank you
Really happy with the service I received, good communication and received my tape and stick back well packaged and in good time. Would def recommend this service.
Fantastic service. It was really easy to use and the communication was superb. I'll definitely use them again should the need arise.
I am really excited that I have finally managed to have my camcorder tapes put onto DVD and USB. The website was easy to navigate and the service was excellent. I have already recommend Digital Converters to my friends.
transferred real well on to both dvd and stick, would use again
Was very pleased with service at a realistic price. Lovely to see our 1971 wedding film converted from Standard 8 to a CD with background music aďded. Received in just over 1 week. Would highly recommend this company.
Brilliant service
Just want to say a mega thank you,James & Shaun, for converting the broken cassette tapes to CD! Though it took some time, we understand you had to get the cassette fixed before converting to CD. Brill and we are very pleased, though had some anxiety moments when we thought these recordings (50 years old) were lost. Thank you very much again, and as soon as I have got the others tapes sorted will send these to you for converting. Warm Regards Celia
Amazing service ...easy to follow and helpful instructions for posting video cassette , quick turnaround service. I would recommend this company .
Excellent service
This was the third time I have sent a tape to Digital Converters to be put onto a DVD and I am so very happy with the result. The service is excellent, they kept me informed of the progress of my order, and it was quick. I will certainly use them again.
amazing customer service, highly recommend.
Excellent service from ordering to receiving the product, would definitely recommend. I have had 4 vhs video tapes done now and I will continue to send the rest of my tapes for you to process.
Excellent service throughout. I am very pleased with the attention received and information on the progress of my order. Heather Sandler
Very helpful with information. Great communication re order and return. The back up service if received dvd faulty is great. Happy and will re-use again. Would be nice if they were able to put a cover with disc showing the cover of the original video? Just a thought.
Great service thank you
Brilliant, good value for money and quick service. Would recommend.
Very good service - the turn around was quick, price was very good and the recordings are excellent. We will use again
Great chat interaction to answer my questions prior to ordering. Then a great quick service with messages to say when items were received and back out for delivery to me. Very pleased.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,151 reviews