Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

First class service. Great results. I forgot to use the discount code.....derrr!
I was very impressed by the Digital Converters' service. They kept me informed every step of the way, did a very professional job on the material I sent them and informed me of the quality of the material when they sent it back. A great service and I'd recommend them and will use them again.
Easy process. Great communication. Very satisfied with the results.
could not fault digital converters, perfect service, very helpful, super quick delivery! will be using again soon !
I received a good quick service and they improved the quality of my audiotape recording.
Fantastic service as always, providing quality conversions at reasonable prices.
Fast efficient service, good communication. Turn round took only 6 days.
Great service. Done everything within the week, and you can follow the progress online. Will definitely use again.
I have recently used digital converters , to covert two VHS tapes to Dvd s , I would highly recommend this company- swift and excellent service 😁
I would rate Digital Converters 5 Star rating, I would give them 10 stars if I could just received my super 8 digital conversions they did a fantastic job . I have just placed another order with them, I have not a single complaint,
The service was excellent, prompt and efficient, very helpful on the phone too. The resulting films were brilliant. Set to music and of good quality. Those memories are so special I can’t thank the team enough. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service with a helpful answer to an email query straight away. Easy to use website and straightforward process. Great to be able to convert films on an old video to a memory stick.
An excellent service, very responsive and helpful with my initial queries to give us the confidence to entrust our family memories to them and we are delighted with the results I would thoroughly recommend Thankyou
Excellent service. I sent an old VHS for transfer to memory stick. I got both items back really quickly and the memory stick worked perfectly. It was cheap too. Recommend, and I will use again as well.
Digital Converters delivered a first class service and a first class product on a raft of gold standard communication. Well done!
Thank you so much for truly giving my childhood memories back to me. To be able to listen to these whenever I want is a truly precious thing.
Excellent service, quick and efficient, very pleased.
This service is very well organised. I am very pleased with the resulting DVDs and CDs. You created for me.
Incredibly professional service, great quality product, I wish I'd done this 10 years ago and enjoyed these amazing memories for longer with our family! Highly recommended
Great price for two memory sticks. Even better when discount code added. Very fast turnaround. Under a week. Constant contact with digital converters on when my sticks would be ready. Will use them again.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 6,352 reviews