Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Having found a 40 year old 8mm film reel of parted loved ones, my greatest difficult was giving up possession of it, but I did, and I'm extremely happy with the conversion that Digital Conversions provided me with.
They informed me when they received the reel, and it was returned (safe and sound) a couple of weeks later by tracked post.
Digital Converters provided me with a great service and I highly recommend them.
So pleased with the service from Digital Converters, the old chunky video tape we sent was not in the best condition being very grainy and having been a very early 'home video' wasn't professionally filmed but which was still of much sentimental value.
We hoped for some improvement in moving the video to a CD but wouldn't have been at all surprised if too deteriorated to restore. The service was swift and secure with good communication confirming safe receipt and dispatch and the returned quality was just as good as originally filmed over 20 years ago! Clearly showing my dad who is no longer with us dancing and enjoying himself at a Ceilidh back in 1999! Thank you so much, memories are priceless, I would absolutely recommend to anyone converting older videos to use this company.
Great service and very efficient! Thanks.
First try very good. Would like to choose my own music to go on sound track. At least be offered a choice!
Very friendly efficient and will recommend them to anybodt
Excellent smooth transaction . Continually updated throughout the process and extremely happy with the end result .
I was delighted with the way Digital converters improved the images of my slides and now I can share them with friends and family online by sending a digital file attachment. Many thanks to you for an excellent service Ken Barrand
Great company, Did a fantastic job of converting my old video tape onto cds,I was a bit apprehensive at first ,didn't want to loose the old memories that were on the video tape as things like that are priceless ,But Digital converters are a company that you can trust ,did a great job and a fantastic price as well.
Thanks again
Rob Young
I was very pleased with the quality and delivery time of my order. I hadn't been able to check the content of my 20 year old tapes before sending but I was pleasantly surprised that they were still in good condition.
A great service that I'll use again.
Very efficient and professional service.Communication is first class.
Excellent service, got my converted vhs back quickly. The conversion was of great quality to.
Was very happy with the service and really liked that you could track the progress of the order online.
Excellent service and quality very happy with my goods would highly recommend
Was very happy with this service. Obviously I was nervous sending a video off with holds sentimental value, but it felt very safe. The package was tracked untill it was returned back to me. Would highly recommend this company.
Excellent service and fantastic quality it was amazing to be able to watch the dvd that had 20 years old memories on it.
Very helpful customer service team, kept fully informed of progress and everything packaged well. Had the DVDs and also the usb drive. There was a slight problem with the discount not being taken in the first instance but all refunded very swiftly. Would recommend.
Good quality, approx 10 day turnaround
I could not be happier with the service from start to finish. I was very sceptical of sending my precious tapes to get converted as all my memories were on those tapes. They collected my tapes from my house, emailed me when they received at their factory and emailed me once completed. Great price much cheaper than some quotes I had. First class service, I couldn’t recommend enough.
Perfect service, secure postage, fast turn around, good quality and fair price, not charging for blank media a bonus, I would use again and recommend.
Delighted with the converting of an old VHS tape to USB pen. Times that would have not been seen again and brought lots of memories back brought lots of laughs to many a generation. Great idea not too expensive with voucher code. The only thing was took 4 weeks but we are in a pandemic.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,846 reviews