Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"I had been searching for a reliable convertor for some VHS tapes of my children. I was more than pleased with the professional service I received. It was easy to order and to send. The digital results were back within a week."
"Very good service"
"Excellent service. Many thanks."
"Very happy. My old videos look great in their new, safe digital format. Made a load of old rockstars and wannabe film stars very happy. Thank you."
"I can not recommend this service enough from beginning to end excellent. I called twice to see how my order was progressing and was dealt with in a friendly helpful way, I had 25 tapes put onto dvds and it took less than a month and the charge was extremely reasonable, I could not be happier."
"Fantastic service, they converted over 2500+ slides into a digital format that were my late grandparents and late parents. Its so nice to finally be able to see so many cherished memories. Will be using Digital Converters again for some old VHS and Betamax tapes, and camcorder tapes."
"Excellent service. Quality result. Have used on two occasions to convert VHF tapes and camcorder tapes."
"I recently requested conversion of two cassette tapes to CDs and ordered several copies. Communication was excellent and delivery speed was too. A repeat order was also dealt with very quickly. Great quality at very reasonable cost. Highly recommend, thank you."
"U lot was brilliant u sorted something out for me which I didn't think would be done, u made my mum happy it was a memory of my dad"
"Great service and excellent results"
"Excellent service, with good communication throughout the order and delivery process. Very happy with the results and would definitely recommend."
"Digital converters were amazing. It was so easy to get my VCR converted into a dvd. They were fast and efficient and I was well informed throughout the whole process. They communicated well and I had no issues whatsoever."
"Great service, prompt and reliable. Won't hesitate to use them again."
"I would like to say a big thank you for your prompt service and that you managed to get anything off the tape at all. I will be using you again when I've had a sort out of other tapes. Again thank you"
"Have now used Digital Converters on several occasions and have found them very prompt in both converting tapes and delivery. Will use them again when the occasion arises."
"My mum gave me the Cine Film of her 1962 wedding, which she wanted to see again. The service from Digital Converters is superb, and the quality of the digital file is excellent. Mum was very happy to see this film again for the first time in years. It brought back many happy memories for her."
"Simple and straight forwards. I have used them a couple of times to convert old mini tape format to memory stick. Their admin is excellent with emailed notifications at each step and prices OK. Turnaround can vary from 2 to 4 weeks."
"Very good service and good quality and prices"
"Wonderful service and would recommend to anyone. Would always use them again. Well done"
"Very pleased with the results."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,374 reviews