Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Excellent service and fantastic quality it was amazing to be able to watch the dvd that had 20 years old memories on it.
Very helpful customer service team, kept fully informed of progress and everything packaged well. Had the DVDs and also the usb drive. There was a slight problem with the discount not being taken in the first instance but all refunded very swiftly. Would recommend.
Good quality, approx 10 day turnaround
I could not be happier with the service from start to finish. I was very sceptical of sending my precious tapes to get converted as all my memories were on those tapes. They collected my tapes from my house, emailed me when they received at their factory and emailed me once completed. Great price much cheaper than some quotes I had. First class service, I couldn’t recommend enough.
Perfect service, secure postage, fast turn around, good quality and fair price, not charging for blank media a bonus, I would use again and recommend.
Delighted with the converting of an old VHS tape to USB pen. Times that would have not been seen again and brought lots of memories back brought lots of laughs to many a generation. Great idea not too expensive with voucher code. The only thing was took 4 weeks but we are in a pandemic.
I had been considering getting my old video tapes converted for some time. Digital Converters were very helpful on the phone and once I knew what I wanted the order went through seamlessly. Their mailing instructions were easy to follow and they let me know once the tapes arrived. My tapes were converted in less than a week and I am over the moon with the results!
All in all a very positive experience! I would highly recommend Digital Converters to anyone looking to convert their old cassettes.
Transaction 81069 has not been completed and RETURNED
I sent two old videos for conversion to USB. The service was great. I could log in at any time and see what the status of my order was.
The USB I received back was super simple to use. Just plug in and play. I can now relive my youth!!
I would recommend Digital Converters to anyone.
I was a bit twitchy śending irreplaceable slides taken by my late father, however I had nothing to worry about, I was made aware of every step in the process and everything was returned safely to me.
The processing was excellent, everything done to improve the old images.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Digital converters.
Professional, quality service received.
Really happy with the outcome, I haven't seen the footage for over 10 years and it was lovely to be able to watch it again.

The whole process was really simple and customer service was great!
This company is unbelievable. The job they did on my family Video looks better than the original. I couldn’t believe it. They removed all scratches and jumps so that it looked perfect. I was delighted with the result and will continue to use them
Excellent - fast - professional - good quality transfers. Kept in touch with the process throughout. Very happy customer.
Absolutely brilliant memories returned thanks to DC and fantastic service!!!
Excellent service. Did everything they said they would
Excellent service. Digital converters converted an old camcorder cassette tape on to usb stick. Lovely old memories revived!
They restored a old video tape that had not been viewed for 20 odd years - they repaired the tape and allowed us to have some good memories again
Very good fast reliable service. Highly recommend and will certainly use again in the future.
Nicely surprised of the quality of my 8mm video cassettes being converted.
Happy memories !