Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
Very impressed with the service, quick and efficient.
The quality of my tapes seemed poor but the returned USB was excellent. Highly recommend Digital Converters. The initial USB had a format issue but again it was replaced instantly no quibble at all.
Brilliant service, very easy and quick!
Clear and simple-to-use service.
Dad's Super8 memories of 50+ years ago all converted to USB, a nice surprise as they hadn't been stored in special conditions.
An unexpected happy reminder of childhood holidays.
Fantastic service and excellent quality conversion! placed another order
Fantastic service, and kept me up-to-date on status of my order. Received really quickly and the quality from an old VHS tape to DVD is great. So happy to have these memories to re-watch again and again now. Would recommend without question.
Many thanks for converting an old cacorder tape to digital, we can now enjoy looking back at our wedding day once again.
they did a very good job.
Excellent service and very good value for money for repeat sticks.
Great service, reasonable prices, rapid turn-around time. All positive!
Excellent service, under the current situation we live in the professional service we received was top class.
We are very happy with our video’s which were converted. Highly recommend.
Delighted with the service. Great communication from start to finish. When I received my converted films, I had to hold back the tears while watching them. They were reels of film taken in 1964-1968 and showed my mum and dad who are sadly no longer with me. Lovely memories, thank you
Very fast turn around and great communication throughout.
Nothing wrong with quality of goods received. Just would have appreciated more timely updates ie receipt of tapes via recorded delivery.
Very impressed with a professional and prompt service that kept me informed at every stage. Most pleasing was when I sent a blank tape in error for transcribing they refunded me the fee I'd paid - didn't expect that! Use them. They're good.
Good directions made it easy to get my old VHS to digital converters and after a brief wait (we were in the middle of a Covid lockdown) I received some wonderful memories on DVD and memory stick. I even think the process cleaned up the picture.
So thank you DC for giving me a 25 year old home video back to treasure :)
Really happy with the service, I now have 5 x DVDs that have captured (from some very old VHS tapes, some 20yrs old) some key family moments; thank you so much.
Great service very prompt so nice to see old times again
Great friendly quick service. Would definitely recommend
Amazing service! So happy with the result!! I highly recommend them!
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,566 reviews