Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

A fantastic company to deal with, if I could give more stars I would. I sent a 29-year-old VHS tape I found on clearing out some things (I knew it was that old because it was my husband's 50th birthday and he will be 80 next year!) I posted the tape on a Friday, was advised they had received it on the Monday morning, and within a matter of a couple of days, I had the memory stick back.
Sent off 2 VHS tapes that were more than 30 years old. I couldn't have been more pleased or surprised at the excellent quality of the 2 DVD's that I had them converted on to. Would highly recommend this quick, secure and quality service. Going to dig out some holiday VHS tapes and get them converted in the New Year.
Digitized a small, 60 year old reel of 8mm cine film. Quality was really good, and the original reel was returned in good condition, with the digital copy on a USB stick (which also had some 'helper' files for various smart TV's - a nice touch). Turnaround time was reasonably fast and I was kept informed by email at every stage. The added (generic) music was not really appropriate for the content (a wedding) but that's not a problem - I can replace that in iMovie. That's not a complaint - just an observation. Great service - recommend!
I have recently had a video cassette turned into a DVD and memory stick. I was concerned as the tape hasn't been played in a long time. The whole process from start to finish was completely painless. Delivery back was so fast and to watch my son when he was 5 in his school play was emotional and priceless. I am thrilled and will recommend to all. Thank you.
Great quality service
They have transferred recordings that are 30 years old from a Video 8 tape in a professional way at a very reasonable cost. I would recommend using Digital Converters
Fantastic service and was brilliant ...i found them so helpful
Fast delivery. Prompt and helpful response to my queries. Excellent conversion quality. The output files were very nicely labelled which was a lovely touch. All in all very pleased.
Fantastic service, great communication and professional, quality final product. I would recommend this service to anyone who wants to see their old memories. Thank you Digital Converters :-)
Very professional, quick service
The website is clear and easy to understand. The process is simple and straightforward. There was good communication from the company and the end result was great. A really good experience.
I had a precious 43 year old cine reel converted onto DVD, and was unsure about how well it would come out. I was delighted with the whole process from ordering to delivery. Very professional service and I won’t hesitate to use Digital Converters again. Highly recommend
Wow. What a fantastic service provided. Such wonderful memories from my childhood that I could share with my own children. Thank you so much.
Good efficient service at a good price.
Brilliant….Absolutely brilliant from the first contact to receiving the memories back all transferred onto USB’s and DVD’s. Would not hesitate to recommend 👏
Excellent service, kept us informed of process ie received, being converted, completed & dispatched. Quality of conversion excellent - all family are very happy to look at past memories - job well done.
The whole process was effortless and very quick, great communication via email and fantastic results thank you
Excellent service and very pleased with the results ,the cine film conversion looks even better than the original projection
Excellent service and results.
The whole process was so quick and easy, they took great care of my vhs video transferred it to a usb stick. I am definitely going to use them again.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 6,352 reviews