Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Fast service, everything was done as they said.
Very happy with the convention of cine film. I wasn’t sure if the condition of the film would be good enough but need not have worried. They even set the wedding to music which I wasn’t expecting. Can recommend the service.
The system is efficient and easy to use - sending the media you want copying and filling in a form to say what you want, how many copies and paying in advance. You are informed when the company have received your media and it is possible to track where the company is with the copying and transferring. You are informed when the parcel is dispatched. All easy and, considering the VHS video I had copied onto dvd was recorded in about 1989 by a couple of school kids and had been lying about in the boot of my car ever since, the quality was pretty good. I would definitely recommend Digital Converters.
Great communication, very quick service and extremely happy with purchase :)
Superb service! Fantastic quality. My memories have come alive on the screen again! Highly recommend
Delivered as advertised. Hassle free service which is all you can ask for
Excellent service from start to finish, the quality and sound of our video memories were brilliant, will treasure for ever, Thank you.
Really great company, so pleased we found Digital Converters in our search. Website easy to use and placing the order, and choosing format, very straightforward. Also really helpful to have the option of collection of our video. We were kept informed by email of the progress, and delivery of usb and disc, along with original video, was as expected and on time. Would really recommend.
After rediscovering my parents wedding video/VHS, Digital Converters were able to extract the footage and allow me to share the footage with family just in time to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary. Great Service
Sent a cassette tape. Was returned promptly with the entire contents as a file on a memory stick. Exactly as described and within time. Thanks.
Great Service given the age of the copied material. Will make a great present for a friend. Well done pretty painless!
Great service
Great service I would definitely recommend! A lovely surprise present, the film quality was very good.....
Very pleased with this efficient and quality service. Used twice for conversion of cine films which at least 60 years old in some cases.
Great experience: clear & easy process. Converted 900 old slides. all safely & efficiently returned. have recommended to others already. very pleased
I had a VHS tape of my elder daughter's graduation and wanted to give it to her on a memory stick. Never used Digital Converters before, but found them with Google and gave them a try. Their website guided me through the process and the whole thing went seamlessly...in fact quicker than I expected. The result was perect too. I wouldn't hesitate to use DC again.
I'm very impressed with the service I received from Digital Converters. I placed my order, posted over 500 slides last Friday and they were returned, fully digitalised in less than a week. I would highly recommend this company.
Sent off three old 8mm films for conversion. The results were good and the service excellent. I plan to use them again.
Such a simple and quick process to access old memories! Phoned twice for advice /assistance and staff always available and helpful. Would definitely use them again as I plod through all my old media!
Absolutely delighted with the results, in addition to polite and professional communication and delivery as promised, these people are second to none. Highly recommended!
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 5,835 reviews