Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"This was a very quick service. They cleaned the mould off my old VHS tapes and sent them back with a usb stick that had everything in digital format. I was very happy with the service."
"Great service and communication delighted with results thank you would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service and very quick and efficient. Good communication and a service with a reasonable cost. Would recommend for all digital transfers"
"We are very pleased with the conversion of our super 8s to USB, great service."
"It’s a bit nerve wracking sending off your precious vhs home videos in the post but they converted to digital and sent back the tapes quickly. I’ve used them on two separate occasions and would definitely use them again."
"I had some old vhs and a betamax video which digital converters promptly put onto a memory stick for me and returned my original tapes. The tapes had really sentimental value for me and I was a bit worried about posting it all off - I needn't have worried. Excellent service"
"Excellent service ,quick delivery , good quality, all at a reasonable price , would highly recommend"
"excellent service, got my films back within 3 days!"
"We were really impressed with the quality of the copy. It was also completed in double quick time and we were kept informed every step of the way. We would definitely recommend."
"Very happy to use this company again. My wedding video was successfully put onto DVD and memory stick and was a great 20th wedding anniversary present to my hubby! Would use again."
"All my old videos converted for wonderful memories to be kept. Thank you Digital Converters for your expertise and speed in delivery."
"Easy and simple to order, process was painless and the digital video was available fairly quickly. Also pleasantly surprised with the quality as the tape was over 30 years old! I would use them again in a heart beat."
"Great service and my videos look amazing!"
"First class service from start to finish. Great conversion of a batch of VHS-Cs to digital format. Would not hesitate to use again and recommend!"
"I was highly delighted with the results and the speed of return. I would gladly tell my friends how good the service is."
"All good from sending the film to receiving the excellent dvd. Excellent communication- brilliant result ."
"So simple to use, had them pick up and then delivered to our new address with no hassle, great memories to carry on"
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 1,885 reviews