Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

I needed a rare, one-off tape, converted into Digital Format. Good quality discs returned in good time. Very pleased indeed. Thankyou. Nick
Great communications- service as described- would definitely recommend and use again- thank you
Fast service, and constant contact. Updated when the tapes arrived to them, and when they were due to be shipped back to me.
I have recently dealt with Digital Converters on two occasions and found the service they gave was excellent. Product good and delivered on schedule, plus technical help always forthcoming. I would trust them with my cine film and memories. Thank you DG. Jon in Surrey
A really great service. Very professional, easy to use with every step of the process explained very well.
Both Camcorder tap transferred to DVD and Photo Slides to USB Stick was ordered and returned "as it says on the packet". Preserving my memories back to 1979 was successful.
prompt and efficient service
Excellent service! Would definitely Recommend this company. The guys at Digital Converters were always on hand to answer my questions, they beat every other website in price and was straight forward sending my slides to them. Once I received my usb and slides back I was very happy with the quality of the digital photos, over 30 year old slides and the photos looked like they were taken today! Great service!
Very happy that I finally got round to putting the PAL tapes of my son's childhood onto DVD. Easy to communicate with Digital Converters and good quality transfer.
Quick service and I'm happy with their professional service. Will use this company again in the future.
Fast excellent service at a very competitive price.At no extra cost they were able to repair a broken 8 mm casette to enable the contents to be digitised. Having previously used another firm to digitise VHS tapes at nearly 3 times the price l hope to sort out my collection from the 60’s and 70’s and will be using Digital Converters in the future as their quality is first class
Really good quick service. Good quality recordings to bring back happy memories :)
I was vamazed with the quality of the film that this company got out of the 42 year old cine film. If I come across any other cine films that my late dad shot I'll definately use their service again.
Fantastic service! Absolutely delighted as I recently found an old VHS video I thought was long lost (28yrs ago!). Digital Converters put it onto USB and posted it to my address together with the original video. Super quality, and super quality service! Million thanks!
Service was first class and the end product met all our expectations
When I phoned to make sure I was going to get what I needed,they were very helpful.When my converted tapes came back as useable DVDs I was delighted.I have just put more tapes ready for posting in the knowledge that I will be happy.Thank you Digital Converters
I am delighted with the quality and speedy return of the media. Thanks so much!
quick service excellent
Superb! Superb! Superb! Everything done in time and order. Can’t rate this company more highly. I will definitely use them again. They have brought our memories back. No fuss, total satisfaction.
I was really happy with my digital converters experience. It was really easy to do. The service was quite quick and reasonably priced. The quality of the video I had transferred was really good, way better than what I expected, considering the VHS 📼 had been sat in my loft for 30 years. Very happy
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,070 reviews