Diginius Reviews

About Diginius: Driving Performance Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

The Maple Building39-51 Highgate Road

Tell us how Diginius made you happy

Telephone
"Very practical instruction, specific to the needs of our line of work. Friendly, helpful and welcome advice."
"We use Diginius software, which is stable and enables us to grow our business and focus on our manufactuing and customer support. Thanks!"
"I went in with very limited knowledge of ad-words and came out feeling very confident of running my campaigns. Really informative trainer mixing theory with practical allowing you to run through specific examples for your business. I would highly recommend to anyone else looking to improve their ad-words knowledge."
"I have joined two courses offered by Diginius on Google Adwords - the Basic as well as the Advanced one. The course agenda has been flexible and adapted to the attendants, so it gets practical really fast and you get hand on. After the course, I am able manage my own campaigns, as well as reviewing the ongoing ones and see the improvements that can be made. Overall, highly recommended and a great team altogether."
"We were really pleased with how our 2-day training course with Diginius went. The course content was really informative and the trainer was able to tailor the content to our own bespoke needs and pace the days accordingly. The location was easy to get to and the staff were really friendly and understanding. We came away with the knowledge and confidence to develop our own PPC, Display and Re-Marketing strategies, and the tools to implement SEO strategies across our current and planned websites. I'd thoroughly recommend both the courses and Diginius to anyone looking for digital marketing courses covering these areas."
"A great course delivered by a very knowledgeable trainer. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to take on their own SEO / PPC."
"Thank you to all staff at Diginius for a great 2 days of informative training. The course was incredibly interesting and helpful, and tailored to our needs. Yunus was very knowledgable and great at answering all questions. I would highly recommend this company."
"The course was very helpful. Yunus was great at answering our questions. We went into the theory behind Google Adwords and then had a practical session trying to implement what we had learnt. I feel I now have a better understanding of Google Adwords."
"Excellent software, services and training."
"Great training, well explained and good detail while making it feel very personal to my business. Good job!"
"I did both the Remarketing and Advanced Adwords courses, both very informative and will certainly help our in-house ppc performance. The team overall were knowledgable, friendly and patient. Would recommend this to others who need a boost"
Thank you for your review Charlie!
"Diginius provided an excellent course for entry-level Google PPC. The course was delivered well and they couldn't do enough to help us. I would not hesitate in recommending Diginius to anyone wanting to learn about digital marketing. I imagine I will be coming back for the intermediate course once I have my campaign up and running. Thoroughly reccomend this company and the service provided by Yunus, Niall and Laurie was excellent."
Thank you for your review David, we look forward to seeing you again soon! Laurie
"The training course was very informative and the trainer patient with questions and very knowledgeable, definitely recommend."
Diginius is rated 4.89 based on 94 reviews