Diginius Reviews

About Diginius: Driving Performance Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

The Maple Building39-51 Highgate Road

Tell us how Diginius made you happy

Telephone
"I attended the Standard AdWords day course which I found insightful and comprehensive. The trainer, Yunus was knowledgeable, patient and easy to build rapport with. First-class service, I would highly recommend Diginius for their innovative software products and the team for their matchless knowledge and outstanding customer service. Thank you Steve, Stefan, Yunnus and Laurie!"
"Excellent and helpful training session, thank you Yunus!"
"Little bit of a mix up in terms of handouts but found it a very useful session with the session leader a very warm and engaging character"
Thank you for your review Sam, We'll make sure the process is streamlined next time!
"Our company has been using Diginius for several years. We have experienced a significant increase in sales as a direct result."
"Good knowledge of SEO and PPC evident. Reports are insightful and easy to handle - can see this being an indispensable business tool."
"I went on the Standard AdWords course, I found that the mix of the theory in the morning and the practical session in the afternoon really helped to solidify what I learned about campaign implementation. I now feel more confident managing my company’s campaigns and creating strategies. Definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, very good communication, 100% satisfaction."
"I found the Diginius software very useful when identifying SEO issues and making sure my website adheres to best practice. I also found the reports useful to see where my best converting traffic comes from and based on that I can establish which channels need more work/investment."
"The standard adwords training course has completely changed my perspective on digital marketing. The content was clear and easy to understand. I will definitely be recommending this course to friends in start-up businesses to gain that extra edge."
"Great software, nice team, fun to work with."
"The Diginius marketing reports save me a lot of time, automating the process of tracking my business performance and giving me insight into what’s happening on my account. I can optimize my marketing campaigns more efficiently instead of manually taking the time to do analysis."
"A highly sophisticated piece of software which allows me to make better informed decisions, faster. The daily and weekly reports give us a great insight in to what has been happening across our account. It is now an integral part of our internal sales and marketing operations, allowing us to scale the business."
"I went on the Standard AdWords course. Great training to understand campaigns in order to help our company’s PPC performance. I use the Software, in particular the IP Intelligence report which enables me to communicate with prospects better and shows me which channel they come through i.e. PPC ads/Organic search. Definitely recommend."
"The team at Diginius is top notch and their software helps implentent the the best practices for online commerce. Their training in small groups gives ample time to discuss individual scenarios and circumstances and approaches. While Diginius has some great software, their training is focusessential on concepts and best practices and is valuable in its own right, regardless of whether or not you go on to use their software. However, once you understand what is posible, you are going to be looking to implentent their platform."
"Our online presence and lead generation has grown consistently since we have been working with Diginius - combined with their excellent support and reporting software I would highly recommend them."
"I attended a one day course with Yunus on Google Adwords and am very pleased with my experience with Diginius! The whole team is very friendly and nice. The process of booking and preparing the training was clear and easy thanks to Laurie. Yunus is a very good teacher: he was able to answer all my questions and was always conscious of making sure every point was understood. I left their office with plenty of new ideas and potential tests!"
"Display & Remarketing course with Yunus went really great. I had 1 on 1 session and I got specific tips on how to improve my campaign, increase conversions & reduce costs. Thank you Yunus, you are a star! :)"
"A fantastic bespoke one on one day of consultation where we worked through live examples from my accounts which benefited me hugely. I would recommend Diginius to anyone working with AdWords who needs to expand their knowledge whilst gaining reassurances of the practices they’re already using."
"The Google beginner and advanced Adwords courses delivered a very firm understanding of the whole process and allows us to methodical research the keywords. The trainer, Yunus, is knowable and very helpful. Overall very helpful."
"The training was only shared with one other person, so was very well tailored to suit my needs."
Diginius is rated 4.89 based on 94 reviews