Diginius Reviews

Driving Performance Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

The Maple Building39-51 Highgate Road

Tell us how Diginius made you happy
Diginius 5 star review on 7th July 2017
Aarti Ohri
More Photos & Videos
Very interesting GDN training wit Diginius, we had the opportunity to discuss very specific issues and opportunities relevant to our business. We left the training with a good number of improvement areas for our Google Display campaigns. The staff was very friendly and caring, we had a good day there.
Great course, pleasant surrounding and really helpful trainer. What more could you want? I was very lucky to get a one to one experience so got lots of advice really relevant to my situation but think that being in a group would also be just as beneficial. Would highly recommend it.
Really good training. Easy to understand and implement and very inspirational.
Did the one day Standard Google Ad course and found it pitched at the right level. It started by explaining all the basic concepts clearly and ended in a practical sesssion on how to create your first campaign. Would highly recommend this course
Paul Comyn
COO of Smarttplay
An excellent well rounded introduction into GoogleAds. Lovely offices, great people. Thoroughly informed and knew nothing prior to the training day.
A fantastic course, which gives a great insight into the basics of PPC. Seb was brilliant and structured the course perfectly. I would recommend this course for anyone considering learning more about the basics of PPC like creating a campaign and what not to do!
Really great course - covers all the basics and has given me confidence to start using Google Ads for the first time. Great lunch too!
Great course, came away learning a lot and have a practical strategy for my PPC ambitions.
I have worked with Diginius before but never been trained on Google Analytics. The course was for 6 people and was very well structured. The trainer made a potentially dry subject lots of fun by using Kahoot to test our knowledge after each main section. I consider myself to be fairly experienced with Analytics, but I learnt a lot about the tool and my colleagues of all different skilled backgrounds, felt they learnt a lot and it was very valuable to them.

Many thanks,
Katie
The course structure and delivery is excellent. It moves logically through the subject at a good pace allowing you cover a significant amount of ground over the course of the day. I would certainly recommend this course.
I really enjoyed the one day google ads course and am looking forward to another session at Diginius for some one on one time. Friendly approach to the teaching, great aftercare, would highly recommend the course.
A really good course would highly recommend! Prior to the course, I wrote down a few points I wished to cover, and came out after feeling like all my questions where answered. Thank you Seb for offering such a detailed understanding of Adwords!
We attended a bespoke Google Ads course in February 2019. The course was at the right level, really informative but not too basic. We cam away feeling like we fully understood the functions of Google Ads and how to implement our campaign ideas. The bespoke course was great because we were able to focus on our company specifically and felt comfortable to ask any questions we wanted. The trainer, Seb, was lovely and very engaging. We also got taken out for a lovely lunch round the corner from the office. 5* would book another course!
The team at Diginius are fantastic. All were extremely knowledgeable and able to help me with issues specific to my business. The office has a friendly atmosphere and I look forward to returning!
Extremely helpful and enjoyable. Tailored to my exact needs to help me get the most from Google Ads, plus the added aftercare support has been great!
A great day course on Google Ads. Really informative, the staff very welcoming, know their stuff and are more than happy to answer extra questions and tailor to your business. Thanks!
Google adds made SIMPLE. You can ask for more than that. The staff are excellent 5*.
A lot of info covered during our bespoke course, giving me a good grounding in the basics of platform and some of its intricacies. Thanks!
My colleague and I chose to expand our knowledge on Google Ads through Diginius' Google Ads course. We appreciated being taken through Google Ads from a foundation level and beyond. In the Standard Course, Seb explained every aspect of Google Ads and how it directly related to our business. We were fortunate to be able to attend the Advanced Google Ads course the following day, and used this time to drill down into what we had learned the day before and produce relevant examples for our industry. We also got a chance to meet with Jaser and learn more about the Diginius Insight tool - which is something we are looking to use in 2019. Overall, it was an informative experience and we left feeling like we are in a better position to conquer our Ad account. The best part for me is that I now have access to the file that Seb walked us through, and I use it as a constant reference point to build and grow our account. We plan to book on for another Advanced session as our company grows, which is a testament to how amenable the lessons are. Thanks guys!
This one day course was a real revelation, and will surely pay back many times over - thank you Seb!
Diginius is rated 4.89 based on 114 reviews