Diddikicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Diddikicks
Read Diddikicks Reviews

About Diddikicks:

Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 500 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 30,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

Tell us how Diddikicks made you happy
My little one has been going from around the age of 2 and enjoys going there always different activities every week which is great. The coaches are very friendly and always encourage the children to join in my little boy sometimes in grumpy in the morning but coach gabby will always try and cheer him up and get him involved. I think it’s a great company and gets children active and learning to wait for turns which my little one has recently just got good at due to diddi.
Diddikicks is amazing! My little one started around 5 months ago and he loves it! The best thing is how excited he is when he sees his football kit and bag on a Sunday morning and knows it’s time to as he says “football kick!” The coaches are all so welcoming his favourite being coach Gabby who he always kicks the ball to wanting her to play! The games are really good of course shooting into the goal and crawling through the tunnels are a favourite but it’s really helped my little one to learn his colours and is finally starting to match them! X
My 2 year old daughter loves going to football! She grows in confidence week on week and is excited to start her session. The coaches are brilliant with the kids and make it fun and exciting by being imaginative with the activities. would absolutely recommend.
Absolutely amazing! Go above and beyond for the little ones. My little boy loves going to Castleford on a Sunday with his team. Really glad we have had the chance to go.
My grandson started a couple of months ago at 22 months and loves Diddikicks. He is focussed and joins in all the games and he has learnt how to match colours, and his running and balance has really improved.
My son has been attending for just over a year now and still so in love with his diddikicks mornings ... his confidence has grew so much and that’s all thanks for o his coaches there amazing with all the kids would defo recommend 🙌🏻
Diddikicks is amazing! My little boy has been going for a year now and he loves it. The coaches are all brilliant and focus their time on all of the children to make sure they are getting involved. Big shout out to all the coaches at the Hollins stadium!
Wilfred has been going to Diddikicks since he was 2 and absolutely loves it. The coaches are great and highly skilled at dealing with groups of young children. Wilfred has made good friends amongst his group and looks forward to his Saturday football session every week
Our son loves his diddikicks classes and gets involved in everything. He’s been going nearly a year now and his confidence has grown so much!!
Thank you Clare! 💙
Jaxson has come in leaps and bounds since he joined Diddikicks. The coaches get everyone involved helping to develop their football skills as well as colours, numbers and shapes.
Jaxson can’t wait for Saturdays to come around. His favourite day of the week.
Our 2 year old absolutely loves Diddikicks. He asks everyday whether it's Diddikicks day.
It's has really helped to grow his confidence, listening skills and colour and number recognition.
My son loves going to diddikicks on Saturday mornings. Coach Jack is friendly and encouraging. My son loves all the different games, especially loves his sticker at the end which he is collecting!
My son Cole has been at diddikicks now since he was able to attend he’s now 2years and 7month and it’s the highlight of his weekend he loves all the coaches at trinity in Halifax but always like to talk about coach molly and especially coach luke, there fantastic really friendly always polite and ready to help Cole whenever he need it thanks again diddikicks 👍
Thank you Kieron! 💙
My son loves diddikicks they learn lots of skills Whilst having fun and the coaches have plenty of patience
My son absolutely loves his weekly Diddikicks lesson, it's not just about football but learning to play with others, learning colours, numbers and increasing confidence. I would definetely reccommend for any little one to begin their adventures. The coaches are so friendly and always add a smile to the children's faces.
My son has attended Diddikicks for the past 2 years... since he was 18 months old. He loves his hobby, loves the coaches and enjoys every moment of his weekly class.
Thank you Sarah! 💙
My son has been going for a year and a half now and absolutely loves his morning session on a sunday at Wreckenton. The staff Brad and Lloyd are brilliant with the kids and very engaging. Hes come on leaps and bounds with his confidence. For only just turning 3 I just have to sit and watch him now so he can do it himself. Highly recommend these classes
My little boy joined at 18 months and I was surprised how quickly he picked the routine up with him being so young, the team do well to engage all the children and Sonny knew how to take part following their lead. He loves the praise and high 5’s throughout the session. He loves his coaches and talks about “coach Josh” at home... “coach Josh rocket ship” “coach Josh Sticckkkerssss” He has been going several months now at Widnes and really enjoys it.
Thank you Laura! 💙
My sons been attending for 16 months loves and do fab gifts at Easter Xmas etc
Thank you Gemma! 💙
My son has recently started going to didikicks in Sheffield and absolutely loves it! The coaches are really good with him, very friendly and encouraging!
Thank you ! 💙