Diddikicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Diddikicks
Read Diddikicks Reviews

About Diddikicks:

Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 500 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 30,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

Tell us how Diddikicks made you happy
Diddikicks 5 star review on 1st August 2021
Diddikicks 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Sharon
Diddikicks 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Sharon
My daughter has really enjoyed her start to her diddikicks journey, the starter pack with all she needs is great and is good value for money. She looks forward to her class on sundays.
Diddikicks 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Hi Catherine, Thank you for leaving a review 💙 Glad to hear she is enjoying the classes so much! :) #TeamDiddi
Diddikicks has been fantastic for my little boy. He is so shy and nervous around anyone he doesn’t know, but even after 2 sessions we have seen a massive difference. He is so excited to come back 😊
Diddikicks 5 star review on 26th June 2021 Diddikicks 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Hi Helen, Thank you for leaving a review 💙 So happy to hear he is making such amazing progress ⚽️
Thank you for the Experience.
Thank you for leaving a review 💙 #TeamDiddi
Robyn is 18months and has just started Diddikicks, she’s loved every session so far. The coaches are really friendly and Robyn has been learning about different parts of the body and her colours through the football skills.
Diddikicks 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Hi Rachael, Great picture! Thank you for leaving such a great review :) #TeamDiddi
I know how hard it can be to keep little one’s entertained but the coaches I have seen have all been amazing and make the session so much fun as well as a learn curve for my son and the other children.
Diddikicks 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Hi Emma, Thank you for the review :) Looks like Jack is having fun ! 💙
My little boy is loving it! He’s telling all his friends at nursery and showing them his little kicks and ball stops
Hi Jasmine, Awhh showing off his new skills! 💙 Thank you for this lovely review #TeamDiddi
From putting our Son on the waiting list to his first session, the team at Diddikicks have kept us informed every step of the way. The kit arrived in gorgeous packaging and was a perfect fit. The coaches in the class were brilliant and most importantly our Son loves it.
Hi Hannah, Thank you for this lovely review 💙 We hope your little one has an amazing Diddikicks journey !
My son gets so excited on a Sunday for footballl
Diddikicks 5 star review on 25th June 2021 Diddikicks 5 star review on 25th June 2021 Diddikicks 5 star review on 25th June 2021 Diddikicks 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Hi Zoe, Looks so cute! Thank you for leaving a review 💙
Both of my boys love attending the Stannington bigs class. The coaches are amazing with all the children.
Hi Becky, Thank you for leaving a review 💙 Hope your boys enjoy there Diddikicks journey! #TeamDiddi
My little boy turned 3 last week and has just started. He loves it!! He’s so excited to go back and loves his new diddikicks football kit. The correspondence has been really fast and helpful, the kit arrived quickly and in excellent packaging to get the little ones excited. So far no complaints at all.
Diddikicks 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Hi Danielle, Thank you for reviewing! So happy he is enjoying his experience at #TeamDiddi 💙
Very good my little 1 loves it
Glad to hear he's enjoying his Diddikicks journey! #TeamDiddi 💙
We started our Diddikicks journey 2 weeks ago - and have loved every moment of it so far! The organisation is so well organised and professional, offering the perfect activity for our toddler to do. We received our Diddikicks kit ready for our first class after our trial and was delivered within 2 days! A fantastic service all round and can’t wait to see where our Diddikicks journey takes us! Would recommend to any one - 5*
Hi Lauren, Thank you for this lovely review! We’re so glad Jensen is enjoying his Diddikicks journey! Thanks Team Diddi
Absolutely amazing my son loves it and the 3 men who do the classes at Penwortham really help the little ones and get them involved if they aren’t moving around they all try and get them involved as best they can son comes away wanting to go back in worth every penny
Hi Aimee, Thanks for your review! 💙
This club is so engaging for both children and adults. It is super active and interactive. Great for learning, ball skills and early years fitness and agility. We love our didikick Saturdays.
Hi, Great to hear! Thanks for your review 💙
I have still not received a egg for my son which i was promised 2 weeks ago
Hi Gary. Did you ask Coach Thomas or Coach Oliver for the surprise egg when you attended this weekend (or last)? As explained in our terms, all gifts remain at stadiums for 2 weeks before being returned to the central offices so that they may be claimed by parents/guardians on their child's behalf. I will speak to your Franchise Partner, Shauna, and ensure gifts aren't collected this week and leave a note for Oliver/Thomas to seek you out this weekend. Please let me know if you require anything further. Thanks, TeamDiddi
Not suited for toddlers - could include songs?
Hi. Sorry you feel that way... We don't use songs as we believe that our Diddikickers are capable of learning without the use of songs that you would find in a baby and toddler class. I can see that you signed up to the classes after your free trial, so have clearly seen the positives that our classes offer to do so. If you would like to revert to the waiting list to try again when your child is little older, please do get in touch via merseyside@diddikicks.co.uk. Thanks, Team Diddi.
The Diddikicks team in York Holgate are brilliant. Hugo really struggled at first as with Covid coming around he hadn’t really seen or interacted with many people but now he is starting to come out of his shell and went straight in today without any issues. I can’t remember the names of all the coaches but coach Jonathan has been great with Hugo in particular, they all have really.
Hi Christopher, Great to hear Hugo is starting to come out of his shell! #WhereShyBecomesConfident 💙 💙
Joshua is really enjoying his Sundays at Diddikicks it’s bringing him on in social circles
Great to hear! Thanks for the review 💙
The ladies are fantastic who run my sons football class and always give 100% to the children that are there. They use age appropriate language and activities and are always on hand to help and answer any questions. 10/10 fantastic
Thanks so much Vikki! 💙
Jack is loving his Saturday mornings at diddikicks hes getting so good and following the warm ups before the session starts only started in April and he's so much more confident already 🥰💙
Great to hear! Thanks for the review Dannielle 💙