Diddikicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Diddikicks
Read Diddikicks Reviews

About Diddikicks:

Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 500 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 30,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

Tell us how Diddikicks made you happy
My son loves diddikicks! Great for learning with colours numbers and shapes! all staff are more than inviting and approachable with parents and great with the kids
Thank you! πŸ’™
So far so good, very impressed
Thanks for your review Andrea! πŸ’™
I took my grandson Alfie to his free trial. I ran around with him but half way through he started to moan and not really want to join in. One of the staff came over and took him off to join in again and he ended up loving it. I was impressed how she noticed him and stepped in to make his experience just perfect. I have now signed him up and looking forward to taking him on a Sat morning.
Thank you so much Clare! πŸ’™
My little boy looks so cute in his football kit and loves to kick his ball
Thanks for your reivew Amy! πŸ’™
Charlie thoroughly enjoyed the session. The coaches were lovely, helpful and committed to making Charlie feel comfortable and welcome.
Thank you for your review Louise! We cant wait to see charlie at this weekends session πŸ’™
Brilliant fun for my little boy
Thank you! πŸ’™
Great would highly recommend
Thanks Leanne! πŸ’™
Amazing customer service can't wait to see my little boy develop in his lessons
Thanks for your review Emma πŸ’™
Instructor enthusiasm was amazing. My little boy loves the freedom of running around with everyone else.
Very cute kit, love the personalised top
George loves his trial session at stalybridge, coaches great at getting all the children involved and George’s shyness lasted less than 2 mins .. highly recommend!
Thanks so much Nicola! πŸ’™
My son only started last week he loved it was shy at first but the coaches bought him out of his shell by the end he loved it ..
Thanks Tracey! #WhereShyBecomesConfident πŸ’™
Great 1st session.... looking forward to the next one
Thank you Louise ! πŸ’™
Excellent class my little boy can’t wait to go back
Very good and nice kid pack .
My son loves it
Thank you Karina! πŸ’™
Fab kit and quality amazing coaches excellent development in all physical and mental skills my son loves footy on Sundays
Thank you Louise! πŸ’™
Diddikicks where amazing with Leo on his trial and can't wait to start on Sunday, the diddikicks starter pack is amazing filled with special gifts to go with his kit, thank you so much and look forward to watching Leo learn and grow with diddikicks.
Thank you Robyn! Welcome to #TeamDiddi πŸ’™
My son absolutely loves diddikicks and when he got his adorable kit after just going once he showed me some of his moves that he learnt without prompt and went to the door saying “car” like he wanted to go there now!! Amazing!
Bless him! Thanks for the review Sophie πŸ’™
Fantastic quick delivery of kit, lovely coaches and so simple and easy to sign up! We are so excited to start a future at Team Diddi! X
Thank you Paige! Welcome to #TeamDiddi πŸ’™
Trial day was great felt at ease and welcome
Diddikicks is rated 4.87 based on 1,248 reviews