Diamond Heaven Reviews

11PM

115 Vyse Street, Birmingham, Jewellery Quarter United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Diamond Heaven ?

"Really terrible customer service. Selected the interest free option to pay over 6 months for what was a major purchase for me. When I enquired as to when the payments would be starting I was informed that due to an administrative error I had no option other than to pay in full and was threatened with debt collectors if I failed to pay by a certain date. Due to the error I was given a 9% discount which I felt was pretty inadequate given the chain of events and the need for me to raid family savings to pay ahead of schedule."
"We made an appointment to view rings and were advised to send in some examples of what we liked, which we did. When we arrived for our appointment the shop was extremely busy. We were just shown toa pull out drawer with some rings on. The assistant didn't have a clue what I had asked for in my emails. The emails had been replied to so they were aware of our requirements. There was nowhere to sit down even though we had prebooked an appointment. Wasn't very impressed at all with the whole outfit or the quality of the jewellery or the knowledge of the salesperson. Not professional when you are potentially spending thousands of pounds. Went elsewhere."
"I have to say the service we were given was outstanding a great education in helping find a suitable engagement ring for my fiancee We were a history on diamonds clarity style weight The lady name was Sue she was helpful from the moment we are arrived at shop in Birmingham To finding an engagement ring for My fiancee who was so happy with her engagement ring We had driven from London to Birmingham it was not a wasted trip We will be returning to order a wedding band Highly recommend thank you Sue"
"Since first ordering my engagement ring in approximately late May, I have finally got the ring I ordered, it arrived on the 1st October. I waited three weeks for the first incorrect ring to arrive which was the wrong size. I returned the ring (£8.50 recorded delivery) and received it back after 4 days. The resize itself was absolutely awful. It was extremely thin at the point of the resize and not central to the back of the ring making the ring an uneven shape. It was also visibly bumpy, the 'mirror finish' was not present and the rhodium playing was so thin the gold started to show through within 1 week. Once this happened I started thinking that I should send it back. Not wanting to be unreasonable I sought an experts eye and took the ring to two separate jewellers who were appalled by the workmanship. Satisfied that I wasn't mad I contacted 'Diamond Heaven' and received a very abrupt response - "did you not notice this when you first received the ring back? you've had it for two weeks now". I guess I was expecting something more along the lines of "I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service, how can I help you?". After replying with the reasons why we had waited two weeks to address the problem, I was simply offered a refund with no apology. I requested to speak to a senior member of staff who assured me that all rings were subject to quality control before being dispatched but offered to look at the ring and judge for herself. I sent the ring back again (£8.50 recorded delivery!). With no explanation, feedback on the ring or apology I was then again offered a refund or a new ring with my diamonds used in a new mount of the correct size! New ring please, correct size please. 4 weeks later another ring arrives. This one is a different ring design from the one I ordered with a different mount and the diamond is not set straight - it is visibly wonky!! Back to 'Diamond Heaven'. Offered another refund, no apology but on pointing this lack of service out, was offered a £50 refund. send ring number two back (£8.50 recorded delivery). Third ring on order and after a further 4 weeks it's finally arrived. It's the right size, the diamond is straight and it is more similar to the design of the original ring I ordered but still not quite the same! I am however now missing the diamond grading card and valuation certificate. Are they ALL asleep? Can I not have one interaction with them that doesn't need some correction? 'Diamond Heaven' continuously explain their long waiting times by saying that they do not want any ring to be compromised on quality. Unfortunately compromised quality is the only consistent service I have received from 'Diamond Heaven'. I give up now, this one will have to do. I can't deal with 'Diamond Heaven' anymore. Ridiculous company, ridiculous service and would definitely not recommend. Sad my engagement ring now has a negative story attached to it..."
Diamond Heaven is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews