Diamond Heaven Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Diamond Heaven

115 Vyse Street, Birmingham, Jewellery Quarter United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Diamond Heaven?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Catherine Hall

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Diamond Heaven in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Catherine Hall
Verified Reviewer
"Since first ordering my engagement ring in approximately late May, I have finally got the ring I ordered, it arrived on the 1st October. I waited three weeks for the first incorrect ring to arrive which was the wrong size. I returned the ring (£8.50 recorded delivery) and received it back after 4 days. The resize itself was absolutely awful. It was extremely thin at the point of the resize and not central to the back of the ring making the ring an uneven shape. It was also visibly bumpy, the 'mirror finish' was not present and the rhodium playing was so thin the gold started to show through within 1 week. Once this happened I started thinking that I should send it back. Not wanting to be unreasonable I sought an experts eye and took the ring to two separate jewellers who were appalled by the workmanship. Satisfied that I wasn't mad I contacted 'Diamond Heaven' and received a very abrupt response - "did you not notice this when you first received the ring back? you've had it for two weeks now". I guess I was expecting something more along the lines of "I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service, how can I help you?". After replying with the reasons why we had waited two weeks to address the problem, I was simply offered a refund with no apology. I requested to speak to a senior member of staff who assured me that all rings were subject to quality control before being dispatched but offered to look at the ring and judge for herself. I sent the ring back again (£8.50 recorded delivery!). With no explanation, feedback on the ring or apology I was then again offered a refund or a new ring with my diamonds used in a new mount of the correct size! New ring please, correct size please. 4 weeks later another ring arrives. This one is a different ring design from the one I ordered with a different mount and the diamond is not set straight - it is visibly wonky!! Back to 'Diamond Heaven'. Offered another refund, no apology but on pointing this lack of service out, was offered a £50 refund. send ring number two back (£8.50 recorded delivery). Third ring on order and after a further 4 weeks it's finally arrived. It's the right size, the diamond is straight and it is more similar to the design of the original ring I ordered but still not quite the same! I am however now missing the diamond grading card and valuation certificate. Are they ALL asleep? Can I not have one interaction with them that doesn't need some correction? 'Diamond Heaven' continuously explain their long waiting times by saying that they do not want any ring to be compromised on quality. Unfortunately compromised quality is the only consistent service I have received from 'Diamond Heaven'. I give up now, this one will have to do. I can't deal with 'Diamond Heaven' anymore. Ridiculous company, ridiculous service and would definitely not recommend. Sad my engagement ring now has a negative story attached to it..."
Diamond Heaven is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews