Diamond Garage Doors Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Diamond Garage Doors

Tell us how Diamond Garage Doors made you happy

"Malcolm installed two new roller shutter doors for us and we are very happy with the result. Excellent service and advice. Happy to recommend."
"Excellent customer service from Malcolm in the Beds office, his technical advice was so helpful in resolving my remote control issue. Many thanks."
"Very pleased with the service - easy to contact, helpful, no pressure on the quote though clearly explained the options (e.g. steel frame extra, or options for fixing instead of replacing). Great service on the phone when I rang to check timeframes (no trouble remembering who I was, so I felt like a valued customer). Simple to organise fitting, which was done on time and as expected, left tidy, and the door works fine. A really stress-free process which didn't take as much of my time as I expected (and cheaper than I'd anticipated) so I'm very happy! Only got a very basic door so can't comment on the fancy stuff but it works well."
"Contacted this company to help me sort out my garage door issue. I was promised I'd get a call from Malcolm later on in the day, and I did! We discussed the problem and arranged for him to come round the next day. All sorted! Malcolm managed to sort out what the manufacturer, the supplier and installer of my garage door couldn't. Well done Diamond Garage Doors. Fast, efficient and great service. Keep up the good work."
"We chose this company because they impressed us when they came to give us a quote. The actual fitting was done quickly and efficiently. The two fitters were polite and personable. We are delighted with the door they have fitted for us and it was a good price. We will be recommending them to our friends."
"Called for a repair after seeing an advert in the paper. They came and did a repair, but I decided I needed a new door and because I placed an order I wasn't charged for the repair! Arrived and fitted the new door and took away the old door. Very neat and tidy and all in a little over an hour! Brilliant Service and from what I can see after two weeks of daily use, excellent quality!"
"Thank you for a superb service, another satisfied customer. Norman Clarke, Stevenage, Today!"
"First class service. Excellent knowledge of the job. Good price. Would recommend this company."
"Fast and efficiently installed"
"I needed cables fitted to either side of my garage door. I called Diamond and was initially told it would £120 to change these. I called again a couple of days later and was then told £140 due to my garage door apparently being not very easy to do. The fitter was on time and spent less than 20 minutes including drinking coffee to do the job. I did ask that £140 was a lot for such a quick job especially as he had told me the parts were around £30. That being £110 for twenty minutes work. Not bad if your Dick Turpin but a bit surprised from a company such as this. Not a great experience for me."
"The fitter arrived on time and the garage door was ready for use within one hour. A good sturdy door and all sealed around the frame. Very pleased with the looks and the quality."
"I had my rollover electric garage door fitted in 2007 and I've had it serviced every 3 years since. It still looks like new and is as smooth as the day it was fitted. Outstanding service and top quality product."
"Grea service from initial phone call.measuring up.a price there and then and a great looking garage door."
"Friendly and efficient company, quick to respond and kept me informed of progress. The actual replacement was smooth and the site was left tidy. Provided advice and assistance beyond what might have been expected. Highly recommended."
"I have just had Diamond electric garage door fitted, all things seemed to ok but its early days yet regarding this product, it works very well smooth movements in its operation, nice with an included alarm fitted which other companies request an extra in their prices, there are a couple off items could make for a better job a little make good to internal brickwork and mastic to inside off frame would have rounded it off, this I completed myself but not a real problem, externally the appearance looks very professional and clean job, felt confidante with the guys and the installation, so quite please with outcome. Mr Dawson Stevenage"
"Malcolm did a great job, quoted one week installed the next, no fuss & very tidy job, new garage door looks great!!"
"Diamond Garage Doors have provided us with a quick and efficient service and we are very pleased with the results."
"Rod Wilkinson Had a garage door fitted by diamond garage doors and can say they did a great job quick and efficient. I would highlly recommend them to anyone who wants a new garage door!!!!!!!"
"Very quick response to a service callout, fast, efficient, friendly and helpful. Thanks"
"Wow - just amazing service. From the initial phone call to completion of the repair took less than 24 hours. You couldn't ask for a better service than that………but even better - the door now works better than when it was new. I'd thoroughly recommend this hard working team of professionals. If there was an option to give Diamond Garage Doors an "Excellent" star I'd have chosen that option."
Diamond Garage Doors is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews