Diamond Garage Doors Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Diamond Garage Doors

How would you rate Diamond Garage Doors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Chris And Leigh Childs
Verified Buyer
"We chose this company because they impressed us when they came to give us a quote. The actual fitting was done quickly and efficiently. The two fitters were polite and personable. We are delighted with the door they have fitted for us and it was a good price. We will be recommending them to our friends."
"Thank you for a superb service, another satisfied customer. Norman Clarke, Stevenage, Today!"
Bruce Parker
Verified Reviewer
"First class service. Excellent knowledge of the job. Good price. Would recommend this company."
"Fast and efficiently installed"
"I needed cables fitted to either side of my garage door. I called Diamond and was initially told it would £120 to change these. I called again a couple of days later and was then told £140 due to my garage door apparently being not very easy to do. The fitter was on time and spent less than 20 minutes including drinking coffee to do the job. I did ask that £140 was a lot for such a quick job especially as he had told me the parts were around £30. That being £110 for twenty minutes work. Not bad if your Dick Turpin but a bit surprised from a company such as this. Not a great experience for me."
"The fitter arrived on time and the garage door was ready for use within one hour. A good sturdy door and all sealed around the frame. Very pleased with the looks and the quality."
Paul Sanderson
Verified Reviewer
"I had my rollover electric garage door fitted in 2007 and I've had it serviced every 3 years since. It still looks like new and is as smooth as the day it was fitted. Outstanding service and top quality product."
Steve And Tracy.stevenage.herts
Verified Buyer
"Grea service from initial phone call.measuring up.a price there and then and a great looking garage door."
"Friendly and efficient company, quick to respond and kept me informed of progress. The actual replacement was smooth and the site was left tidy. Provided advice and assistance beyond what might have been expected. Highly recommended."
"I have just had Diamond electric garage door fitted, all things seemed to ok but its early days yet regarding this product, it works very well smooth movements in its operation, nice with an included alarm fitted which other companies request an extra in their prices, there are a couple off items could make for a better job a little make good to internal brickwork and mastic to inside off frame would have rounded it off, this I completed myself but not a real problem, externally the appearance looks very professional and clean job, felt confidante with the guys and the installation, so quite please with outcome. Mr Dawson Stevenage"
"Malcolm did a great job, quoted one week installed the next, no fuss & very tidy job, new garage door looks great!!"
D & S Parrish
Verified Buyer
"Diamond Garage Doors have provided us with a quick and efficient service and we are very pleased with the results."
Mr R Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer
"Rod Wilkinson Had a garage door fitted by diamond garage doors and can say they did a great job quick and efficient. I would highlly recommend them to anyone who wants a new garage door!!!!!!!"
"Very quick response to a service callout, fast, efficient, friendly and helpful. Thanks"
Andy Tindle
Verified Buyer
"Wow - just amazing service. From the initial phone call to completion of the repair took less than 24 hours. You couldn't ask for a better service than that………but even better - the door now works better than when it was new. I'd thoroughly recommend this hard working team of professionals. If there was an option to give Diamond Garage Doors an "Excellent" star I'd have chosen that option."
Tim Hartnall
Verified Reviewer
"Quick to respond to request for quotation. Informative and knowledgeable and offered advice on best route for door replacement. Offered best package for price against competitors. Installation all done in a day keeping us informed of decisions made (the new door went into an out-of-true old steel-framed building) . Everything left swept up and tidy and all rubbish removed. Would recommend."
Diamond Garage Doors is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews