Diamond Alloys Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Diamond Alloys

About Diamond Alloys: With over 12 years of experience and state-of-the-art machinery our team can offer a range of alloy wheel processes which can repair kerbing damage, scuffed alloys, dents, scratches, scuffs and dings by using Diamond Cutting and Painted techniques. Diamond cutting can be carried out on alloys up to 22” in size and painted on alloys from 10” up to 21” and larger.

sales@diamondalloys.co.uk

6 Belvue Business Centre,
Belvue Road,
Northolt,
Middlesex,

Tell us how Diamond Alloys made you happy

How would you rate the quality of our workmanship?
"Service was very good! I really like it!"
How would you rate the quality of our workmanship?
"Great quality of work and delivered on time. However after dropping the vehicle, I was told 3 of the wheels would need repairs to buckles on them at an additional cost - I asked for pictures but they were not sent."
How would you rate the quality of our workmanship?
"Scratched wheels look new again."
How would you rate the quality of our workmanship?
"The restoration work is good"
How would you rate the quality of our workmanship?
"Amazing job! So impressed with my new rims look brand new. Quick and efficent service dropped off for 8am and got a call the following day to say my car was ready for collection. Will definitely recommend and use again perfect location and great service. Thank you diamond alloys"
How would you rate the quality of our workmanship?
"went to the repair center, spoke to Amerjit who was very helpful and booked my car in for the alloy repair process. He supplied me with a spare to use so that Diamond could carry out the repairs. Great job and alloy sorted :)"
"Fast & great service"
How would you rate the quality of our workmanship?
"Overall the experience was a good one, the product you deliver is faultless and our wheels look great. The area which lets the experience down was the service.. on arrival I saw a bunch of guys out the front of the workshop smoking and eating, which is not a good look.. then one of these guys came towards me whilst actually putting his sandwich in his mouth, and started to try and give me instructions, with his mouth full, where to put the car.. obviously, this was hard to understand and somewhat off-putting.. as well as not the best first impression of the company.. the other parts of the service were very good, and offering spare wheels whilst ours were being repaired was excellent, as well as getting the wheels done in 48 hours, was also very good."
Diamond Alloys is rated 4.80 based on 122 reviews