Diamond Alloys Reviews

Read Diamond Alloys Reviews

sales@diamondalloys.co.uk

6 Belvue Business Centre, Belvue Road, Northolt, Middlesex,

Tell us how Diamond Alloys made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
How would you rate our customer service?
Left my wheel for straightening. There was not a single mark on dusted rim of any action. They added more weights to it. Still rattling during driving. Very disappointed. Avoid!!
How likely are you to recommend us to a friend?
How would you rate the quality of our workmanship?
After that repair was the same problem!!! My alloys was buckled !!! They told me the alloys was repaired but they didn’t show me,they put the alloys on my car and I drive straight away if i go back they can tell me is my fault! I don’t recommended your company and I think the price is expensive and you must to have some offers for private hire driver and taxi if you have cheaper prices probably you will have more clients!!! I’m very disappointed with my repaired alloys!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Alexandru,

Thank You for your feedback.

We were unaware of your dissatisfaction until you advised via this review.

Since your review we have spoken on the telephone, you have visited us and the problem has been rectified.

If we can be of any further assistance in the future, please do let me know.

Diamond Alloys
Con man prick to work for and a tax dogger when I quit they slashed my tyres
Unfortunately we are not able to remove inaccurate or misleading reviews.

The individual responsible for the post was offered a work trial and came in on a Saturday morning back in October 2016.

The trial was not successful and a work position was not offered.
How likely are you to recommend us to a friend?
How would you rate our customer service?
How would you rate the quality of our workmanship?
Went to them today to get the wheels done. Send photographs of the wheels in advance with all damage clearly visible . Arrived on site to be told that extra works need doing and wanting to charge me £130 plus VAT extra when the initial quote was £240 plus VAT. Dishonest
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience and decided not to have your alloy wheels refurbished from us.

In regards to the additional work that was mentioned on dropping off your vehicle, these were for face welds which we cannot always see from photographs.

Usually once the wheels are taken off the vehicle a full inspection is carried out for cracks and/or buckles, if there is additional work that the client is not aware of, we stop work immediately and inform the client, along with the cost of the work and a revised time scale.

If you have any further questions or queries, please do let us know.
Diamond Alloys is rated 4.77 based on 124 reviews