Diabetes Digital Media Reviews

Diabetes Digital Media have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices and customer service. Full Insights

91% of reviewers recommend Diabetes Digital Media
05AM
5AM

amar@diabetes.co.uk

Diabetes Digital Media LtdSir William Lyons RoadWarwick Science Park

How would you rate Diabetes Digital Media ?

"This is a limited company not a charity and has nothing to do with any official diabetes website, and upon research it is very common for them to ban members for very little things like crating a new account because they forgot the username or changed isp so the email has changed, or disagree with a moderate’s post, or disagree with LCHF diet and would make something up and say you are not just not allowed on the forum anymore and if you ask for evidence they try and block your IP so you can’t even visit the site. They accused me of creating multiple accounts that I never did, and never produced any proof. Nice people! It seems from what I’ve experienced they have little to no compassion or interest in the people they are meant to be helping. Avoid the stess and visit better websites."
Are you Diabetes Digital Media? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Diabetes Digital Media receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching https://diabetes-co-uk.myshopify.com/.

;
"I was happy with quick delivery and the service. The band's were the right for my wits?"
"Great service really pleased with purchase"
"The whole purchase experience was efficient and enjoyable. Package turned up as notified"
"Fast let now when sent and all round helpful"
"Cancelled order because they were unable to supply what was ordered, but was sent (AND CHARGED) part of order."
"Was absolutely over the moon with my band IM NO DRUNK IM A DIABETIC thank you"
"I purchased the digital step counter as I need to do more exercise and this helps me to count my steps and achieve my daily target. I find it very useful and would recommend it"
"Excellent products on offer had just what I was looking for"
"Very good product"
"My pedometer arrived on time & I have found it useful; I dont know why I didn't order one years ago"
"Although Royal Mail tracking ws less than helpful your help department was very good. they contacted the Mail service & resolved the matter for me. The package was delivered 48 hours later. Thanks for your help."
"It was a very easy process to purchase my wrist band. Communication was excellent"
"Fast delivery and site is easy to use."
"I did not receive my complete order and emailed diabetes.co.uk. I received a prompt reply which requested what colour I wanted the remainder of the order to be in. There was no acknowledgment of a mistake or an apology. I received the remainder of the order today and it is not in the colour I requested. I've not been impressed with this service."
"I live in Cyprus and purchased a number of items for my clinic to give to patients."
"Bears were very cute,got one for my friend who has just been told she may be diabetic"
"Very prompt service, easy to use web site."
"I got 2 very good quality to shirts. Excellent service from you and wasn't waiting long for my order."
"Great service and fast delivery. Really happy with the product I received. Thank you"
Diabetes Digital Media is rated 4.60 based on 126 reviews