DFS Hove, The City Of Brighton And Hove Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend DFS Hove, The City Of Brighton And Hove

Goldstone Retail Park, Old Shoreham Rd, Hove BN3 7PN, UK

Tell us how DFS Hove, The City Of Brighton And Hove made you happy

"Just what I wanted, bought the Oscar and I love it, Thanks"
"Delivery was supposed to be around 6 wks. Sofas arrived in 3. Very happy. Del guys friendly."
"Not happy. Spent £1100 on Freya 4 seater with lounger only for the lounger seat to sink 3 weeks later. Apparently because the sofa is “sprung” but the support stool under the chaise is firm! So my bottom sinks lower than my legs. Worst possible thing when you have a bad back!!! And even worse when I made a point of telling all the assistants in store that I need a firm sofa because of my back!! Waiting to discuss further with store."
"Poor communication & bad service"
"Great product delivery and customer service. Great assistance in my local store in birstall and the delivery guys were friendly helpful and very respectful of my home"
"2x2 seater sofas small but comfy"
"Although very busy on New Year's Eve we found the service quick and efficient."
"Beautiful sofa and a good turn around. Would gave been 5 stars but delivery was 4 hours late which was a shame."
"Great service in the shop"
"Sales staff were extremely helpful and friendly, which made the visit and purchase an enjoyable experience."
"Paid a lot of money for sofas that are marked and look poor quality"
DFS Hove, The City Of Brighton And Hove is rated 3.82 based on 11 reviews