DFS Hove, The City Of Brighton And Hove Reviews

of reviewers recommend DFS Hove, The City Of Brighton And Hove
Read DFS Hove, The City Of Brighton And Hove Reviews

Goldstone Retail Park, Old Shoreham Rd, Hove BN3 7PN, UK

Tell us how DFS Hove, The City Of Brighton And Hove made you happy
We recieved a great service when we recently purchased two new sofas. The salesman took a long time finding us the right sofa for our needs and even sorted out delivering us a loan chair free of charge whilst we were waiting for our sofas to arrive, as we were new to the area and only had one chair between two of us in the living room. Could not fault the service, would highly recommend.
Just what I wanted, bought the Oscar and I love it, Thanks
Delivery was supposed to be around 6 wks. Sofas arrived in 3. Very happy. Del guys friendly.
Great product delivery and customer service. Great assistance in my local store in birstall and the delivery guys were friendly helpful and very respectful of my home
2x2 seater sofas small but comfy
Although very busy on New Year's Eve we found the service quick and efficient.
Sales staff were extremely helpful and friendly, which made the visit and purchase an enjoyable experience.
Beautiful sofa and a good turn around. Would gave been 5 stars but delivery was 4 hours late which was a shame.
Great service in the shop
Not happy. Spent £1100 on Freya 4 seater with lounger only for the lounger seat to sink 3 weeks later. Apparently because the sofa is “sprung” but the support stool under the chaise is firm! So my bottom sinks lower than my legs. Worst possible thing when you have a bad back!!! And even worse when I made a point of telling all the assistants in store that I need a firm sofa because of my back!! Waiting to discuss further with store.
Poor communication & bad service
Paid a lot of money for sofas that are marked and look poor quality
DFS Hove, The City Of Brighton And Hove is rated 3.92 based on 12 reviews