DFS Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend DFS

How would you rate DFS?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark c

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about DFS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"3 sofas I’ve had delivered, over a year, 2 arrived damaged, one looked good for about 3 months before it was creaking and the padding went really thin, after a worker going crazy with screws to tighten the frame up, it was still creaking, another workman come out, he said new padding is needed and a full frame check. The worker has since left the company and the sent out a different worker, I had to get rid of the rubbish left behind, the creaking is still there and the padding incorrectly fitted. In between all the sofas my carpets have been damaged. After more complaints, I’ve been offered another reslection or a refund. But the refund is minus £200 and minus the goodwill gestures meaning we lose about £600 in total. Customer services won’t do anything, as it’s got to be managers discretion. Who is a waste of space, along with his staff. I would avoid this company like the plague"
"Worst customer service ever. Was shown wrong sample colour on the store and got 3 seaters sofa rather than 2 on delivery day. When I complained to customer service. The salesman was found to document totally fake conversation with me . So, ended up with wrong colour, wrong size Sofa"
"After taking out a 3 year insurance plan, just under 2 years and the sette’s Material started to separate and the material has now completely failed. After advising DFS of this problem they said the insurance does not cover material defects. They offered to recover the furniture at half the price. After having a suite from just under 3 years I have purchased a new one from Marks & Spencer. Would never shop at DFS Again EVER!!"
Paul Richardson
"Waited 12 weeks for delivery which is standard.When items arrived(3 seat sofa,2 seat sofa and chair)all items had manufacturing problems,faults etc.Called DFS to complain and ask for a replacement and they have been the most unhelpful company I have ever dealt with especially the store manager who is adamant the items are acceptable.Still in discussions with Customer service who are not willing to help and are also dealing with the finance company who are trying to help.Appalling service."
Peter
"Good salesman, Knew his product! Made me feel confident!"
One Room UK
"Excellent Service!"
Philip
"Visited store approached in the store I said we were just browsing.we wasn't hassled had good look around ended up spending£2000.advice on products purchased was excellent. Very happy"
Graham
"faulty catch 3 times now"
John
"Great customer service problem solved quickly puntual and within time scale"
"variety of collection and great discount. the staff and the manager was really friendly and we received our order well in advance of the agreed delivery date, which was great"
Simon Cowan
"Good Selection and good quality, arrived earlier than predicted although poor delivery drivers had been up since 4 in the morning and couldn't put the stuff together for us as their route menat delivery to us at 6 in the evening and they lived in Nottingham, we are in South Oxfordshire!"
Dean Edwards
"Went to DFS to look at a new sofa for the conservatory over the week end and the staff were helpful and attentive listened to our needs and advised on the pros and cons of the choices we made then assisted us with the purchase of two new sofa."
"DFS Customer service still key to success"
Susan Oldford
Unverified Reviewer
"Have been researching new sofa. Been to loads of high end shops. Without question best customer service so far came from....DFS! Amazing"
DFS is rated 3.07 based on 14 reviews