DFMA Make Up Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend DFMA Make Up Academy
Read DFMA Make Up Academy Reviews

info@makeupacademy.co.uk

Tell us how DFMA Make Up Academy made you happy
"Everything went wrong the teachers only 2 o 3 were very good but the rest were terrible"
Hi
Sorry you felt like this, its also a shame you missed out most the course. Hopefully you will come back to us in the future, missing lessons in an intensive course isnt ideal.
Gave me amazing confidence in myself and my skills! And I have some beautiful pictures and kit to come away with!
I absolutely loved my time at dfma! I done the 5 day foundation course and learnt so much. Have me so much confidence, and was amazing meeting all the tutors and hearing what they have all done.
The team was very knowledgeable about the industry and really set us up for success. I have only just passed and have been working with other make up artists who are asking me for pointers. I learned so much in a short amount of time and no corners were cut. My confidence has grown so much since passing the TV, theatre and SPFX course. I would highly recommend DFMA to anyone who wishes to become a MUA and succeed.
I am so happy that I took the decision to join the DFMA team they are the BEST, love the way they give the lessons and the tutors are incredible!!!
Studing at DFMA was the best decision I have ever made. It sparked my creativity and given me more confidence and drive to go out into the MUA industry and smash it! The studio was lovely, the tutors were beyond amazing and me and my classmates had so much fun.
""At the time i attended DFMA i was going thought a stage of depression , i no longer could work and attended counseling sessions and needed a new reason to carry on and thats were DFMA was my solution, i travelled 140 miles to do the tv, fashion , film hair & make up course at one of my most hardest but greatest moments in my life, though i never share my story at the time , all staff and students was unbelievably welcoming i learnt so much off the staff though they dont know it they reinspired me to carry on following my dreams and i want to thank them all for shining light on my darkest days.
Wow, what can you say. An absolutely brilliant course, giving you an amazing kit, plenty of practice and experienced tutors. After you complete your course you are welcomed into the dfma family get opportunities given to you all the time, whethers that's roles, master classes or discounts. If you want to start a career in make up - DFMA is definelty the place to start your career.
Great make up school with fabulous tutors and a great brand really enjoyed my experience
DFMA has created an amazing platform for new artists to propel themselves into the industry. Each tutor that taught me on my course gave me great advice and skills to help me gain the best industry knowledge avalible. Because the tutors are all working in the business you feel safe in their hands and know that the training is second to none. I qualified in July 2016 and already have been on many jobs and have exciting opportunitys coming my way. Without dfma I wouldn't even know where to start in such a competitive industry. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who asks. Thank you dfma for an incredible experience, and this is only the beginning!
Doing the foundation course with DFMA gave me the push and inspiration I needed to peruse my career as a MUA. I love being able to tell people I’m a makeup artist now! Would love to do more and develop my skills and learn new things on the longer courses eventually. The tutors are all in the industry also so I found their tips and advice invaluable going forward. The best part is the on going aftercare you receive and being part of the DFMA pro community. X
I did the 8 week part time T.V, theatre and film course and had the most amazing time, I learnt so much and gained so much confidence. The course helped me find the career I wanted and I met some of the most talented and amazing girls that I now call my friends thank you DFMA!!!!
fantastic tutors, Davinia herself is so down to earth and lovely. You learn so much in such a short period of time and your skills improve really quickly and in depth. HIGHLY recommend
DFMA have taught me a lot not just makeup but how the film industry works to how to achieve the ultimate goal. I cannot recommend them enough.
I did the 5 day foundation course loved every minute of it. Girls in my class where fantastic we still keep in touch and attend masterclasses together. The teachers where amazing AJ and Emma where so knowledgable and helpful. I wanted to soak up all their knowledge about makeup. Looking forward to doing more courses.
Great course, great tutors and you know they are always there for any help when needed!
I completed the 4 week TV, Film and Theatre hair and makeup course at the beginning of last year. The tutors are fantastic and give you so many tips and tricks as well as all the practical learning! Since graduating I have had on going support from DFMA through makeup events at MAC, Urban Decay and more as well as business days with Davina herself! Fab course and hopely my success will continue to grow!
I completed the 8 week part time TV, Film, Media Makeup And Hair Course! It has helped me to boost my confidence not only on applying makeup on myself but also clients too! I have also met some very talented people along the way that will remain life long friends! Thank you DFMA! ????????
Great course structure, good use of quality products, experienced and knowledgable staff, great introduction to industry
"I graduated a year ago from DFMA. I absolutely loved it! Have come out of it with much improved skills good friends (other students) in which I kept in touch with and a nice certificate. Great photography session on the model we've worked on to show our final work. Good support all along to this day. I'm considering to attend another course. Very highly recommended!"
DFMA Make Up Academy is rated 4.97 based on 178 reviews