DFJ Auto Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DFJ Auto
Telephone

How would you rate DFJ Auto ?

"Got what I wanted, and quickly. Thanks!"
"great quality, great price, great delivery, friendly staff"
"Excellent service next day delivery, very happy with product."
"Helpful and prompt."
"Very helpful and a prompt service. The product was very good and well packaged. I would definitely use them again."
"Good service"
"Don't pay the earth for hard to source starter motors. DfJ supplied me twice in 12 months and they were less than half the price to what I could get anywhere else. They are now my first choice."
"quick and fast"
"very helpful with both sourcing and delivery of product"
"Was very pleased with the quick and professional service. And would definitely use again"
"Good service"
"Received what I ordered! Fast delivery! Very happy!"
"Easy website with every possible combination of alternators. Very quick delivery and when I had a problem with different connections on my wiring an adaptor was sent asap along with fitting instructions. I would happily deal with them again."
"Delivery very fast, price much lower than German dealers"
"Very pleased with the service and communication. The right part was sent and now fitted. Will keep DFJ as a supplier for the future. I would recommend DFJ to all. Thankyou for a prompt and professional service. Martin Brown (France)"
"Very quick response to my first enquiry . Prompt supply of new starter when I ordered it a month later. My only criticism is that the new unit is slightly longer than the original, caused problems when I put it back on the engine. I had to grind the main block a little to slip it in!"
"I ordered an alternator and the man on the phone was very helpful, I paid extra for quick delivery and the part was delivered before 12 the next day. Very pleased with the service and will use again."
"good product delivered on time"
"Very impressed with the quick efficiency service I received from this company and I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"I called to check the alternator was the correct one. The guy went off to get it off the shelf, opened it and described it to me! Very helpful and great price. Thank you."
DFJ Auto is rated 4.89 based on 173 reviews