DFJ Auto Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend DFJ Auto

Tell us how DFJ Auto made you happy

"VERY GOOD SERVICE AND VERY HELPFUL ON ALL MORE QUESTIONS."
"Ordered a second starter motor for my boat which I only found at DFJ. The first one having a very pitted body due to former corrosion I asked for this one to be piiting free. The one I received couple days later looked as new!!"
"Excellent service"
"We have purchased a motor started on November 2018 and on Monday 07/01/2019 someone from the workshop asked why we did not receive the goods then I have sent an email to sales department and They told us that they check the payment that we have made and then They realized that the motor has not been send. From my point of view that is not a correct reason. Very disappointed with the service."
"Quick, efficient service and very helpful staff."
"good service thank you."
"Really impressed with DFJ. My experience on delivery and aftercare has been brilliant, really helpful, prompt and knowledgeable. Cheers guys!"
What a lovely view that is! We are glad you're sorted now Phil, we wish you the best for the holidays.
"Parfait ! Rapide !"
"DFJ can do well but the delay of parts seems to be improved . The delivery lead time you give should be scrupulously be observed Thanks"
We do apologise for the delay on delivery but the suppliers struggled to ship because of thanksgiving in america.
"Helpful, prompt, very good."
"very pleased with the goods and the very quick delivery, would use again"
"Awful over a week late on a part that was supposed to be in stock and delivered next day.... Resolved in the end but took lots of chasing..."
"A very good service ordered one day delivered the next"
"Easy to use, the goods were exactly described and came on time. Well impressed!"
"Great service, fast shipping to Norway"
"Great service"
"The service was perfect the part even arrived early."
"Still haven't received part! Dealing with DFJ is great unfortunately the courier not so good otherwise would have given 5 stars."
"No awful automated telephone options and the staff were very helpful. Delivery was very fast, the items very well packed and so I would recommend this Company and I would use them again. Barrie.A.F.Clark. (Staplehurst)."
"Very pleased excellent service. Thank you Austin Plant Services"
DFJ Auto is rated 4.84 based on 207 reviews