DFJ Auto Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DFJ Auto

How would you rate DFJ Auto?

Reinald Reher
Verified Buyer
"Delivery very fast, price much lower than German dealers"
Martin Brown
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service and communication. The right part was sent and now fitted. Will keep DFJ as a supplier for the future. I would recommend DFJ to all. Thankyou for a prompt and professional service. Martin Brown (France)"
JOHN DITCHBURN
Verified Buyer
"Very quick response to my first enquiry . Prompt supply of new starter when I ordered it a month later. My only criticism is that the new unit is slightly longer than the original, caused problems when I put it back on the engine. I had to grind the main block a little to slip it in!"
Stewart Riley
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an alternator and the man on the phone was very helpful, I paid extra for quick delivery and the part was delivered before 12 the next day. Very pleased with the service and will use again."
James Bushell
Verified Buyer
"good product delivered on time"
"Very impressed with the quick efficiency service I received from this company and I have no hesitation in recommending them."
Katy Cozens
Verified Buyer
"I called to check the alternator was the correct one. The guy went off to get it off the shelf, opened it and described it to me! Very helpful and great price. Thank you."
"Excellent service and price"
Marc Van Den Broeck
Verified Buyer
"goods are ok transport ok invoice with vat to Belgium ? we have valid vat number We asked the question why, up to now , no answer br Marc Lashing tgv"
MARIO BARTHET
Verified Buyer
"DFJ are very efficient with their response to our enquiries and also very good with the order deliveries. This is the kind of service we look out for."
ORMOND KAIN
Verified Buyer
"Good advice the right part on time"
POULARD Edmond
Verified Buyer
"Simple, fast and effective. So perfect"
"Knowledgeable and dealt with my purchase efficiently."
MEITON HUGHES
Verified Buyer
"Very good fast delivery"
NIGEL BEECHAM
Verified Buyer
"Hello They manufactured and delivered a large starter motor for our boat in South West France in under 24 hours! Excellent service. They also re manufactured our old one. Very very good service."
DAVE MCKAY
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service Had what I needed Will use again Thanks"
"VERY GOOD SERVICE AND A COMPETATIVE PRICE"
"Great customer service and understanding of our problem. Very fast delivery and easy return of exchange part. We will definitely use DFJ Auto again."
William Meston
Verified Buyer
"First class service,from phone to delivery"
Wayne Godfrey
Verified Reviewer
"As a customer that has a large turn over of industrial starters motors I would just like to say we are delighted with the service we get from DFJ. We have had a few wee problems over the last few weeks, but Fran and his team have resolved this, and we are now able to service our customers much better. If you have a problem Fran and his team are just an email/phone call away, and it's so refreshing to work with a company that is quality and customer satisfaction driven."
DFJ Auto is rated 4.88 based on 160 reviews