DFJ Auto Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DFJ Auto

How would you rate DFJ Auto?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Marc Van Den Broeck
Verified Buyer
"goods are ok transport ok invoice with vat to Belgium ? we have valid vat number We asked the question why, up to now , no answer br Marc Lashing tgv"
MARIO BARTHET
Verified Buyer
"DFJ are very efficient with their response to our enquiries and also very good with the order deliveries. This is the kind of service we look out for."
ORMOND KAIN
Verified Buyer
"Good advice the right part on time"
POULARD Edmond
Verified Buyer
"Simple, fast and effective. So perfect"
"Knowledgeable and dealt with my purchase efficiently."
MEITON HUGHES
Verified Buyer
"Very good fast delivery"
NIGEL BEECHAM
Verified Buyer
"Hello They manufactured and delivered a large starter motor for our boat in South West France in under 24 hours! Excellent service. They also re manufactured our old one. Very very good service."
DAVE MCKAY
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service Had what I needed Will use again Thanks"
"VERY GOOD SERVICE AND A COMPETATIVE PRICE"
"Great customer service and understanding of our problem. Very fast delivery and easy return of exchange part. We will definitely use DFJ Auto again."
William Meston
Verified Buyer
"First class service,from phone to delivery"
Wayne Godfrey
Verified Reviewer
"As a customer that has a large turn over of industrial starters motors I would just like to say we are delighted with the service we get from DFJ. We have had a few wee problems over the last few weeks, but Fran and his team have resolved this, and we are now able to service our customers much better. If you have a problem Fran and his team are just an email/phone call away, and it's so refreshing to work with a company that is quality and customer satisfaction driven."
Ian Austin
Verified Buyer
"wish I had found DFJ before spending a lot of money on a pseudo Yanmar starter that didn't work. From the first email contact with DFJ to the return of the starter, I have nothing but praise for this company. I was a little nervous as living in France not everything gets delivered but I need not have worried. Nice touch to ring me and tell me the starter was on its way. They also managed to make a part that was no longer available Wish when searching the internet DFJ wasn't hidden on page 3, maybe thats because it searched Google France. Also a quick email to say the parcel had arrived would have been good. Excellent service and quality of work, recommend this firm to anyone and I don't do that very often"
"DFJ are a great company to work with, they got back to me promptly after initial consultation and supplied the alternator on time to the given specs."
"Excellent service and good prices, would definitely recommend."
Bernard Long
Verified Buyer
"This company does what it says on the can! Another great service, stater motor got here on time ( to Spain) no probs."
COLIN ROSS
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with their products and excellent helpful staff."
"great quick service"
Iain Paterson
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Knew what they were talking about and able to resolve my issues with ease. Fast dispatch and delivery as well"
Jess Bleasdale
Verified Buyer
"Great service would fully recommend this company."
DFJ Auto is rated 4.88 based on 152 reviews