DFJ Auto Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DFJ Auto
Telephone

How would you rate DFJ Auto ?

"Great sevice thanksy"
"Hello I was very satisfied with the purchase no problem just tell you it's been a long time since I bought a starter cordially"
"Having European NIE should not Bill the VAT"
"Very good and helpful service"
"Hi! I’ve recived the starter, and it was with 10T, it should have be’n with 12 T ref. Your internet site and OE number. Called you on Friday, and you should get back to me In 15 mins. Didn’t hear from you!"
"ovo je moja prva narudžba kod DFJ Auto i jako sam zadovoljan kontaktom s djelatnikom koji se javio na moj telefonski poziv jer sam dobio uslugu koju sam tražio. poslovat ćemo i dalje. ostanite tako dobr! hvala !"
"Hi I would like to thank Barry for sorting out a starter for my GMC truck. he found a better lighter and slightly cheaper one. with no problem with delivery Thank you,"
"Very fast and efficient service, and fairly priced."
"Great service and next day"
"Excellent and quick service, can highly reccomend first rate"
"Knowledgeable and very helpful. Boat batteries now getting charged properly..thanks ! I could probably have bought slightly cheaper elsewhere having gleaned info. from DFJ...........I never do this, it's poor practice, we should be grateful these companies exist and be prepared to pay a small premium for great advice and service."
"This is what I sent to DFJ the day the starter arrived: Dear Fran, You are a total, utter and absolute STAR, and please don’t let Mrs Watson ever try and tell you different. The starter arrived this afternoon as predicted, we fitted it, and the dear old Komatsu burst into life as she hasn’t done for ages - turn the key - bang. No spluttering or whirring and try again. You have smashed your 3 working day offer, and I think you maybe took all the trouble to unpack the delivery and prioritise my starter for dispatch, as you suggested. The situation: The existing starter finally failed 3 days ago. I wanted to move a very heavy rock up a steep woodland clay track to level ground. All year the track is too slippery. Even in a dry summer the grass and weeds on it make it impossible, but right now, they have died off and it is uniquely dry - something we may not see for years. Rain is forecast for tomorrow, and that will be it - the start of the monsoon. This evening I succeeded and got it up the ramp. And as a bonus I have a starter that works. Thank you many times Fran. Are they selling off these old starter models before there aren’t any old machines to fit them to? Many thanks, Christopher"
"I have purchased items from DFJ for my own personal use and for the company I work for. DFJ provides an excellent first class service, which is great to have these days"
"Good seller. I recommend!"
"Got what I wanted, and quickly. Thanks!"
"great quality, great price, great delivery, friendly staff"
"Excellent service next day delivery, very happy with product."
"Helpful and prompt."
"Very helpful and a prompt service. The product was very good and well packaged. I would definitely use them again."
"Good service"