Devoted Pet Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Devoted Pet Foods
Read Devoted Pet Foods Reviews

info@devotedpetfoods.co.uk

Tell us how Devoted Pet Foods made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Devoted Pet Foods Reviews | 11th March 2020
Devoted Pet Foods Reviews | 10th March 2020
Devoted Pet Foods Reviews | 8th April 2020
Devoted Pet Foods Reviews | 26th April 2020
Devoted Pet Foods Reviews | 29th April 2020
Devoted Pet Foods Reviews | 7th May 2020
Devoted Pet Foods Reviews | 12th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Our Collie, Dexxy, absolutely loves your grain free food her favourite by far is Duck and trout. She has beautiful glossy fur and definintely doesn't look her age, 12 1/2 yrs young!
My dogs really thrive on Devoted dog food. I have boxers and all my boxers have been fed grain free food because a predecessor had digestive problems and I was advised that boxers should be fed grain free kibble.
I was asked by Tom to try this food and our dogs loved it and thrived on it. I persuaded club members and friends to try it. Unfortunately delivery has been a bit of an issue and a number of people have changed because of that.
Devoted Pet Foods 4 star review on 22nd May 2020
I've been feeding my dog Devoted since bringing him home as a puppy and would never feed him anything else. The quality of the food, the reaction to opening the bag and how shiny my dogs coat is are just a few reasons why I will always chose Devoted!
Brilliant service, fast delivery.. my pup loves his skin is way better, and perfect for any dog with grain allergy
Devoted was recommended for my dog when he was a puppy and we haven't switched since. He was suffering from a grain allergy and the food he was on was totally wrong. Devoted seemed to be the most reasonably priced of the high end food and he certainly does well on it. It is a pity that you had a supply problem a while ago but that seems to have been overcome. Please don't ever compromise on quality!
I've been feeding Maddie Devoted pet foods for 7 years now. She has always had a beautiful shiny coat, great teeth, fantastic muscle tone and has been a picture of health and vitality.
Devoted Pet Foods 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Yes our collies enjoy eating your chicken flavoured dog food.
Thank you.
Great cat food will buy again
Food arrived promptly and so far my dog seems to enjoy it
Only just started Berry on your product and so far so good. She is normally on a 80/20 diet, so will keep u posted how it goes on a lower meat version
My 2 dogs love Devoted. My eldest dog has a very sensitive digestion system and he’s never been better after shopping to Devoted.
Well - my dog loves it, there are no added grains, and I like the company
Hi thank you my dog seems to be enjoying them so far which is a result as he is a very fussy eater
My dog loved it, bit expensive but first bag was buy one fet one free. So worth that.
Delighted with Devoted. The order arrived within 2 days - which was fantastic considering the current situation. I slowly transitioned my 13 year old beagle across to Devoted. He has loved it. He's had Devoted now for 2 weeks and he seems far perkier and generally, an all round happier dog. I've been very impressed so far. Needless to say, we've switched him to Devoted chicken and can't ever imagine switching back. Thank you.
Excellent quality food with an excellent service.
Devoted Pet Foods is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews