Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Darren Harker
Diane Walker
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Heffernan
Efficient, straight forward, no fuss service. Plenty of choice and easy to follow instructions which enabled me to design and produce my beloved dads funeral stationary to an excellent standard. Thank you. I would highly recommend this quality service.
Quick, efficient, professional, value for money, good quality
Ordered the Order of Service for my Dads funeral from Devine Funeral Stationery and I was extremely impressed. Not only was communication easy and my questions answered straight away but the quality was brilliant. I was a little unsure ordering online, but I needn’t have been, you did my Dad proud. Thank you so much
Great support with helping design my dads order of service, fast delivery and a great product. Although I hope not to use them again soon, I definitely will when the time comes
Alex at Devine took the stress away, he printed the stationary exactly as we wanted it. Quality card, quick delivery and excellent service and communication. Would recommend. Thank you so much.
The website was straight forward to use to create an order of service. I liked it that you could contact the staff easily to check how late you could submit an order for delivery on a certain day. My delivery came in time.
In such short notice, and under horrific circumstances, we needed to find a source for reasonably priced, quality sounding orders of service, and I'm eternally grateful that we used Devine. The speed in which they came was amazing, the amount of detail we could implement and change was vast, to the point where people were asking who designed our pieces, and we could say ourselves, with the help and tools found on this site. Picture quality uploaded was smooth and great, text was clear and the cards themselves were solid and impressive. The larger standing card we ordered was also a fantastic display, really happy with the whole dealing.
Lovely stationary and well priced. Able to sort at short notice over a bank holiday, thank you.
Ordered some Death announcements cards for my Mum and was very pleased with Devine Funerals service and how easy and straightforward it was to select the cards and order them on time. Would strongly recommend them Robert
Very easy to use, with many creative options available. Very good quality and quick turn around. Thanks for making things a little easier at this stressful time.
Your website was really simple to use with so many options available to personalise our order of service. The quality was outstanding, delivery was faster than expected and communication was provided throughout. I was so pleased to have found your company, it was invaluable because of COVID-19.
Order process was easy, delivery was fast and the finished product was beautiful. 10/10, thank you!
I ordered Order of Service booklets for my Grandads funeral. Devine where excellent from start to finish, very easy to use with a good choice of designs. Delivery was very quick and I was kept informed all the way through. Final product was perfect, exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend this company.
Amazing and prompt service. We would highly recommend.
Very quick to get the print done and polite and helpful service.
After many attempts at trying to make the stationery myself and failed, I searched and found Devine. It was everything I wanted and I was over the moon I could still design the stationery how I wanted and with a choice of options to print yourself or have them printed. I had them printed for a professional look and I was definitely not disappointed and was over the moon with the end result. They were stunning. Everyone commented how stunning and beautiful they were. Super quick delivery and excellent service. Would definitely use again if needed without a doubt. Thank you so much.
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Easy to use template, including uploading number of own photos to choose from. Great to have someone at end of email to provide support and advice. Good service and value for money.
Perfect printing, excellent quality and excellent service. it is a very busy time for their industry at the moment however they phoned me and kept me up to date with all aspects of my order and I had nothing to worry about.
Simple, easy to use website, with lots of options. Very helpful staff. Made the task easier through a very difficult time. Great quality and very fast delivery. Thank you
Fantastic and easy to use service. Stationery was beautiful.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,182 reviews