Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Darren Harker
Diane Walker
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Heffernan
Very good speedy service with good quality
We were able to have more photos than we could from the company the funeral director used, which meant the Order of Service looked more of a celebration. The staff at Devine were very helpful and I thought the cost was reasonable..The package was delivered promptly. I was very happy with the service Devine offered at a time when you want everything to go smoothly.
Very pleased with the end result, which were delivered in 48hours. Website was a bit fiddley to use, but not sure if that was due to be being a mac user. Certainly not as easy as some photobook sites Ive used. Perhaps I should have watched the videos first!
The stationery we wanted was to be dignified, easy to handle and not expensive. Our purchase from Devine Funeral Stationery met our wishes.
A quality product produced quickly and without fuss.
Rapid service- everything ready in time for my Dad's funeral.
Cannot recommend highly enough, so easy to use their website and get exactly what you want. Alex is really helpful on the phone and the quality of the stationery when it arrived did not disappoint. They did my mum's order of service so quickly, because they knew I'd been let down and it was here the next day! Five Gold Stars!*****
User friendly website and straightforward to design your own order of service using the templates provided. Excellent print quality and service. Would definitely recommend to others.
Brilliant service. Alex had to put up with my many changes to the order of service and couldn't have been more patient and helpful. Delivery came the next day and the quality of the printing is excellent.
We were looking for something special to send out for the family that weren't able to attend a funeral during a lockdown. We designed everything and there was lots of choices to make it more like our nan, she would have loved it.
The site along with the software was very easy to use. The finsihed product was excellent and friends and family commented how good they were.
Excellent customer service by Alex. The finished product is of a very high quality. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, great flexibility and perfect final product. Valued excellent communication and prompt service. I would thoroughly recommend Devine.
Really prompt service and the company had obviously taken time to collate the pages to make the best presentation in the Order of Service we had ordered. Their experience was evident in the finished document.
Excellent Order of Service printed on good quality paper, delivered on time as promised. I used the website to create the artwork using many of my own images. Excellent service overall.
Devine Funeral Stationery were very efficient and their attention to detail was excellent. I had made a few errors which they checked with me before going to print. I received my order the next day, such prompt service.
Very good quality and very quick delivery once the pdf was approved. Helped with layout and offered sensible suggestions.
Website was easy to use and the template made making the order of service really easy. The order arrived quickly and there was great communication along the way. Very grateful at the ease of the process at such a difficult time and the quality was fantastic. Thank you!
Very good. I made the order of service from scratch, it was really simple and a great way to personalise is and make it special to my Grandad. They were printed quick and efficiently and I got them with more than enough time before the funeral. All I would say is do consider printing time when you are planning when to send off your design to print! Although fast delivery may say next day, that doesn’t include printing time which adds a bit more.
I received an excellent service from your company. The Order of Service were of high quality. The timing of the delivery was accurate and they arrived in good time before the day of my fathers funeral. Your website and design process is easy and simple to use
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,182 reviews