Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Darren Harker
Diane Walker
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Heffernan
Straightforward and easy to design. Prompt service and delivery.
I received very prompt assistance at every point I needed it. The service was excellent. The delivery was very swift and my stationery was in perfect condition. Couldn’t have asked for more!
Highly recommended. The design and printing for the Order of Service for my mothers funeral were outstanding. Everyone commented on how lovely the design was. Thank you for printing and sending in such speed at a difficult time. Gary
Absolutely amazing. After my nans unexpected passing and everything being left to me, I had no idea where to start. This service was easy and the order of services looked amazing. Thank you.
Excellent quality product, and really good customer service along the way - highly recommended.
Using this website gave me so much pleasure in a very demanding time. I was able to completely personalise my Fathers Stationary for his funeral. Thank you
Very quick service and high quality products.
At what was a very upsetting and unsettling time, made far worse by the restrictions from the Covid-19 pandemic, Devine Funeral Stationery were a massive help in supplying stationery at relatively short notice. The stationery was of outstanding quality and delivered on time, but more importantly, the communication received was fantastic throughout and I was always left feeling confident that the order would be fulfilled to a high standard. Very professional service and highly recommended.
Devine were very good to deal with during a stressful time. The order of service booklets were good quality and arrived promptly, highly recommended. Thank you to Alex and the Devine team.
excellent service. all questions answered clearly. the finished items arrived on time and looked exactly hoe they were on the screen. great value for money, would highly recommend to anyone.
Was so happy with the order, My mum loves the Stationery Thank you. 5 *****
Fantastic service - I realised I made a spelling mistake after I submited the order, but Divine were only too happy to make the change once I had spoken to them (even though I think they had started the print run....). Many thanks!
Excellent service from easy to use templates to rapid printing and delivery.
The website was very straight forward,with lots of nice designs to choose from and very easy to upload photos. The quality of the order of services was very good and also the very quick delivery.
Excellent service and the order of service we created on line were beautiful.
Excellent service. Good quality. Very helpful when I phoned with a a query. Easy to design myself. Would use the company again.
Very good speedy service with good quality
We were able to have more photos than we could from the company the funeral director used, which meant the Order of Service looked more of a celebration. The staff at Devine were very helpful and I thought the cost was reasonable..The package was delivered promptly. I was very happy with the service Devine offered at a time when you want everything to go smoothly.
Very pleased with the end result, which were delivered in 48hours. Website was a bit fiddley to use, but not sure if that was due to be being a mac user. Certainly not as easy as some photobook sites Ive used. Perhaps I should have watched the videos first!
The stationery we wanted was to be dignified, easy to handle and not expensive. Our purchase from Devine Funeral Stationery met our wishes.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,182 reviews