Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Darren Harker
Diane Walker
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Heffernan
Thank you to Alex at Devine Funeral Stationery for helping me to produce a personal and professional Order of Service. The software was really easy to use, the printing and delivery was really quick and the results are something we will cherish for years to come.
Extremely good service the Order of service was high quality excellent picture clarity and just as ordered. They arrived exactly when scheduled. Thank you
Highly recommend this company. The order of service I ordered was beautiful and had many compliments about how well done and professional It was. Also super fast delivery and delivered on time. Thankyou Devine Funeral Stationery!
Better than expected. The pictures were lovely and clear. Our chosen template was beautiful
Absolutely brilliant service and quality, I would strongly recommend. A*****
I can't thank Alex and the team enough. I couldn't get hold of them on the phone and as soon as I sent an email, I got a phone call back. They was able to do my last minute request and delivery with ample of time. The booklet quality, amazing and laid out exactly how I wanted it. Their templates are so easy to use and I REALLY can't thank this company enough for their excellent service.
Easy software to use, lots of design choices and freedom to do what you want. Quick service too. Quality very nice.
Great quality, delivered on time, nice personal touch when I had a couple of questions.
I designed the order of service using a template and library of additions, a tad fiddly getting everything lined up but found a method. Probably didn't help being up at 2am doing it as I'd been asked to pick this up 48 working hours before the funeral. I tried to phone to ask if they could help me but couldn't get an answer so I was forced to just put my order through the website, I was very stressed at this point. I had no idea if I'd get the booklets in time! Hey presto, email in within a few hours, my order was being processed, then to my absolute relief less than 4 hours of launching my order, they were on the way. A weight taken off and a whole day in hand. When they arrived they were absolutely brilliant. Cant recommend you enough, many many thanks for getting me such a great quality item so fast.
Excellent communication throughout, a clear and easy to use platform allowing us to design a personalised order of service and include multiple photos. Great quality finished job and excellent value - highly recommended all round.
The service was excellent- very prompt.
Excellent service and easy to use system. Everyone thought the order of service looked beautiful 😊
Very prompt service, website was very easy to complete our chosen Order of Service at a reasonable price, would definitely recommend.
Devine provided an excellent and sensitive service at this difficult time. They turned around our order extremely quickly and professionally and we were very pleased with the result.
Excellent product and prompt service
Lovely memorial cards. At a time when things can be difficult and stressful, it was a delight to use Devine Stationary. The process was easy, there was help at the end of the telephone, the service was quick and the quality excellent.
Very pleased with our funeral invitation exactly what we wanted. The colour and print was done to a very high standard and excellent value. Lots of people commented on the invitation when we gave it to them.
Easy to use Web site that produces a 5 star quality product.
Fabulous service; good communication, speedy delivery and great quality stationery. I've used Devine twice now and would highly recommend.
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 6th July 2021 Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 6th July 2021
Easy to use and high quality end product , swift and efficient and responded to queries by email if more assistance is needed
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.91 based on 1,238 reviews