Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Linda Reynolds
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Janet Cutler
Devine were very good to deal with during a stressful time. The order of service booklets were good quality and arrived promptly, highly recommended. Thank you to Alex and the Devine team.
excellent service. all questions answered clearly. the finished items arrived on time and looked exactly hoe they were on the screen. great value for money, would highly recommend to anyone.
Was so happy with the order, My mum loves the Stationery Thank you. 5 *****
Fantastic service - I realised I made a spelling mistake after I submited the order, but Divine were only too happy to make the change once I had spoken to them (even though I think they had started the print run....). Many thanks!
Excellent service from easy to use templates to rapid printing and delivery.
The website was very straight forward,with lots of nice designs to choose from and very easy to upload photos. The quality of the order of services was very good and also the very quick delivery.
Excellent service and the order of service we created on line were beautiful.
Excellent service. Good quality. Very helpful when I phoned with a a query. Easy to design myself. Would use the company again.
You failed to deliver the order, and furthermore, you have failed to refund me. Please expedite this matter immediately. Miriam H Brown
Hi Mrs Brown, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We did issue a refund on March 24th via our refund system. I have since logged into our payment system, and I can confirm the refund was not processed by our provider, and I am truly sorry for that. I have now manually refunded the order as agreed back to you. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. All the best, Alex Devine.
Very good speedy service with good quality
We were able to have more photos than we could from the company the funeral director used, which meant the Order of Service looked more of a celebration. The staff at Devine were very helpful and I thought the cost was reasonable..The package was delivered promptly. I was very happy with the service Devine offered at a time when you want everything to go smoothly.
Very pleased with the end result, which were delivered in 48hours. Website was a bit fiddley to use, but not sure if that was due to be being a mac user. Certainly not as easy as some photobook sites Ive used. Perhaps I should have watched the videos first!
The stationery we wanted was to be dignified, easy to handle and not expensive. Our purchase from Devine Funeral Stationery met our wishes.
A quality product produced quickly and without fuss.
Rapid service- everything ready in time for my Dad's funeral.
Cannot recommend highly enough, so easy to use their website and get exactly what you want. Alex is really helpful on the phone and the quality of the stationery when it arrived did not disappoint. They did my mum's order of service so quickly, because they knew I'd been let down and it was here the next day! Five Gold Stars!*****
User friendly website and straightforward to design your own order of service using the templates provided. Excellent print quality and service. Would definitely recommend to others.
Brilliant service. Alex had to put up with my many changes to the order of service and couldn't have been more patient and helpful. Delivery came the next day and the quality of the printing is excellent.
We were looking for something special to send out for the family that weren't able to attend a funeral during a lockdown. We designed everything and there was lots of choices to make it more like our nan, she would have loved it.
The site along with the software was very easy to use. The finsihed product was excellent and friends and family commented how good they were.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,151 reviews